Dino Auto Sales

2710 Douglas St, Omaha, NE 68131

Thanks for the great service.

by from Omaha, NE |

In looking for a vehicle after our daughter totaled her first car. Received insurance check and only had half of the original amount to find a car. Went to various dealers and called many sellers. Alan was the first one to actually start a car when we told him what we were looking for. We were able to drive the car that day and our daughter fell in love only to find out that the first car was really over the budget. Alan told us he would have a few cars the next day after the auction. So we went back and indeed found another great car. Thank-you so much Dino Auto sales!

July 19, 2013

It was great to work with you and your husband to get the right car for your daughter ... and we really appreciate your nice review!

Best Place to Buy a Car

by from Omaha, NE |

Great first car! I will definitely be going back for the next one. Best customer service in the Omaha Metro.

July 19, 2013

Tom, thank you for sharing your experience and satisfaction with Dino Auto Sales. You made a wise choice picking a car with a 3800 V6 engine for your first car. Thank you for posting a review!

Alan was very professional and courteous.

by from Omaha, Ne |

I will return when I'd like another vehicle and will advise others to do so as well.

July 19, 2013

Thanks for your vote of confidence and we look forward to serving you and anyone you send our way ... Thank you very much!

No need to look any further

by from Omaha, NE |

While shopping for a new to me pickup truck, I decided to stop and take a look at the vehicles on the lot at Dino Auto Sales. We arrived shortly before they were open and started looking at the inventory. Alan Johnson came over to greet us and asked if we had any questions. We were looking at a 2001 F-150 an Alan we and retrieved the keys for us. During the test drive we noticed a couple of minor issues with the vehicle. Alan told us he would fix the issues and install a new battery in the truck if we wanted to purchase it. We decided to purchase the vehicle and Alan had his mechanic start working on the issues. We took the truck home but started having some additional issues. I called Alan on Monday and he told me to bring it back and he would get it fixed. After spending a week working on the truck and locating a few interrelated faults, the truck is working great. Alan is truly a man of his word. Dino Auto Sales will be my first and only stop in the future.

July 19, 2013

Scott, we sure learned a great deal about the heating system in Ford trucks that is for sure. You were great to work with as well and we sure appreciated your patience as we resolved the issues. Thank you for the kind words and we do work hard to deliver on all our promises! Hope to serve you again in the future.

I would recommend my friends

by from Omaha, NE |

I got my 2006 Chevy Cobalt from Dino Auto and I am happy with the deal. When I put my quote, they were considerable enough and overall it was a good deal. Not only for the money, but the car condition was good. Though it is just 2 weeks since I have the car, till now no problem. The only thing I would like to mention is they should start accepting card or account payee cheque. I had to go to my bank and make a casheer's cheque for the payment. But that's nothing related to car quality or performance. They test the cars carefully before selling them and supports the authenticity. Overall I am happy with the buy and I would definitely recommend my friends.

July 19, 2013

We appreciate your business and referrals. In the USA we tend to only accept cash, cashier checks or wire transfer for large purchases such as a vehicle. We look forward to serving you in the future.

great place to buy a used car

by from Omaha |

Bought a used vehicle from Dino's. It developed a few problems about a week later. When I brought it back I was very happy that they fixed it and and chipped in with the expense. Overall I am very happy with my purchase so far and my experience with Alan and his mechanic was very positive.

November 5, 2012

Thank you for your review. Our goal is always to sell our customers a quality vehicle at a fair price and do the right thing before during and after the sale! Please keep us in mind for your next vehicle and we really appreciate referrals if you ever know anyone looking for a quality car, truck or van. Thank you!

buying a used vehicle

by from grand island,ne |

Allan was very good to work with, and a pleasure to do business with. He has a mechanic on duty to answer any questions about the vehicle,and what he had replaced on it.

November 5, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We encourage all our customers to inspect our records so we can show each buyer exactly what we have done to recondition the vehicle they are considering. This way customers can buy with the added confidence there new purchase is ready for them to enjoy. Thank you for your business and please let people know they are always welcome at visit us at Dino Auto Sales!

2002 Cavalier

by from Bellevue, Ne |

Needed a solid used car for my daughter in High School at a reasonable price. Alan was very down to earth and told me he could relate because he has a daughter also. We found the perfect car and are very satisfied. I'll be back again when my 14 year old daughter needs her car. Great experience, highly recommend. Also, Thanks to the mechanic Kevin for a job well done! Car has been flawless.

November 7, 2012

Thank you for choosing Dino Auto Sales ... we look forward to assisting you and your younger daughter in the future. Please call on us if you need anything in the meantime. Enjoy the Cavalier and Safe Driving!

Nothing to worry about.

by from omaha, ne |

I stopped at four car dealers before going to Dino's, no one else even greeted me. Alan was already outside and on his way over before I even got out of the car. Nothing gimmicky, nothing pushy. He talked like a real person with a real interest in my needs. When it turned out I couldn't afford the car I liked, he immediately started working on finding me a fair substitute. They gave me an awesome deal on my trade in. Very fair, very honest. When I ran into a paperwork issue, they wasted no time in correcting it. They returned phone calls promptly and went the extra mile to sort it out. And I'm happy to report the car has had no major mechanical problems - no surprises, no buyer's remorse. These guys are really out to change the image of car buying. Highly recommended.

November 7, 2012

WOW ... thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience online. We treat everyone we meet with respect, honesty and never compromise our integrity. We are thrilled to read your remarks and hope others will give us a try as a result. Anyone who likes our vehicles, please bring us your trade in (if you have one) and come talk to us ... we are never pushy and we enjoy assisting people. Thanks again to the valued customer for posting this review.

Sold Bad Car

by from Omaha, NE |

This lot sold me a car that blew in less than 2 months. The buying process was great, simple and relative easy but definitely have a mechanic check out what your getting

November 7, 2012

After learning you had an issues with your vehicle on the Internet, I contacted you to learn what happened. We are sorry you didn't feel you could call us if you felt we were at fault ... but after talking with you, and learning you smelled antifreeze, it is pretty obvious the motor was damaged as a result of being overheated or being drove with no coolant ... not as a result of buying a bad vehicle.