Dino Auto Sales

2710 Douglas St, Omaha, NE 68131

Will be back.

by from Omaha, NE |

I like this place. Alan is what I wished more smaller used dealers were. He's very eager to find the car I want, and not sell me the car he has. If you've been beaten, battered and bruised by your experiences from small used lots in the past, try this one. It may just help to restore your faith a little.

November 7, 2012

Nice to have a future customer post a review ... that means alot! We work very hard to put our customers needs ahead of our own ... not always easy to do ... but we are working hard to build a consistent reputation ... we want to be known for our Values and for Offering Affordable Quality Vehicles. Thank you future customer!

BMW X3

by from Omaha,NE |

I love my new car that Dino Auto Sales helped me find! They did a great job...very good customer service.

November 7, 2012

Enjoy your new BMW SUV ... it took us a while to get the vehicle you wanted but it was worth the wait and we appreciate your business very much!

GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH...

by from Omaha, NE |

On my way home from work each day I could see the cars, I saw the vehicle that caught my eye, and debated stopping here for a month. I am so glad I did. Allan was very professional and honest and fair. His mechanic was great too. Follow up was outstanding. I love my vehicle!

November 7, 2012

Thank you for posting a review. We really enjoyed working with you. Enjoy your new AWD Lexus! Anyone who sees a vehicle we are offering are always welcome to call or stop in ... we are here to serve you and provide you a vehicle to meet your needs and budget.

Comfortable atmosphere and easy going people.

by from Norfolk, Nebraska |

Allan and his mechanic Kevin were great to work with and answered all our questions and made the visit enjoyable.

November 7, 2012

Enjoy your new Luxury Van and safe travels in your retirement. We appreciate your business and please stop by and say hello when your in Omaha.