Auto Consider

(3.0) 2 Reviews

4111 Division Ave S, Wyoming, MI 49548

Horrible service

by from allegan |

I bought two vehicles and had nothing but good things to say about them (in the beginning). I always told them that I would always buy every last one of my cars from them and recommend them to anyone who was looking for a vehicle. Last year our van that we purchased had an oil leak that they fixed without question. Not one year later the same oil leak started up again. I immediately made an appointment. On the day that I was to tow it to them the transmission in the first car we bought went out; mind you, this was just replaced a year ago and still under warranty. I took them my car with the blown transmission and said we have no cars and both my pregnant wife and I work in different cities and have another child that needs to get to daycare. I told them to pick a car on their lot that they wanted me to buy as I would be trading in my car once it was repaired. They proceeded to tell me that because their personal vehicles had the dealer plates on them, there was nothing they could do for us. It is now almost two weeks later and after calling 3 times in 24 hours with no response, we finally got a hold of Eric who told us he will not be honoring the warranty that is in black and white on our receipt from Auto Consider as the torque converter, that was not replaced during the first repair, caused the damage to the transmission. The torque converter should always be replaced with a transmission per 4 other mechanics I have spoken to just today. When I explained this to him, he said it was a judgement call, but my wife or I were never given the option to make that judgement. When he was asked what he was going to do to make it right his response was "absolutely nothing". Now they want another $1500 to replace the torque converter and the transmission that we paid $2000 to replace a year ago. Worst experience with customer service I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. We will never recommend anyone going to this establishment they call an honest car dealership. All that i can say is you auto consider driving to another car lot as they will never see any business from me my family friends or acquaintances EVER!

Great experience!

by from Hudsonville, Michigan |

Very experienced staff and super easy to deal with - was a no pressure transaction. Definitely recommend them.