Dunning Subaru

Dunning Subaru

3771 Jackson Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 877-887-2166
Used 877-886-8230

Experience the Dunning Difference!!!

Awesome Dealer!!

by from White Lake MI |

My wife and I went to Dunning Toyota and Subaru looking for a pre-owned vehicle. They had hundreds of vehicles to choose from and we found the perfect car! It was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had!

Family of satisfied customers

by from Dexter, MI |

I've been dealing with Dunning for a long time and my father-in-law has, too. We have both received excellent service, considerate treatment, and fair pricing on vehicles. The people that work there have always been helpful and courteous.

Dunning Toyota

by from Parma, MI |

My husband and I were interested in two Toyota Sienna's. We contacted them on two different occasions to make sure that the vans were there since we live an hour away and have two small children to pack up. Both times we went the vans were not available to be seen, the second time having been rented out to the Ann Arbor film festival. My husband wanted to give them one more shot, so I called and explained to them that they had to get me to want to drive over there one more time. The best they could offer was a reduction of $400. After I said that wasn't good enough the manager laughed and said if there was anything else they could help me with, to call. Needless to say, I purchased my van from Crown Motors in Holland, MI who had great customer service and provided a great price for an equivalent van. I would not go to Dunning Toyota!!

Dunning does not deal!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Although this dealership is very nice inside, and has a good inventory, they hardly negotiate the prices on cars. They will also make you wait 10-20 minutes to get an approval or disapproval from the sales manager. When we told him we had our own financing available and in place, the manager made a point to come out to us and replied that, "Dunning is the (credit union we belong to)! We can get you done right here and now." No, you're not our credit union or the loan officer we always visit to discuss car purchases and issues such as inflated book values versus purchase price. Dunning uses a car value system called the Black Book, which inlates used car values above and beyond any other established book value system, even NADA. In the end they just would not negotiate at all. We were disappointed that we spent an hour at this dealership. The car was nice, and the salesman polite, though! I can't say much for the manager.

online scheduler

by from Ann Arbor MI |

Will not allow me to schedule maintenance. Totally unhelpful. Pick time and it tells you to pick one with a red star. There is NO red star. Idiotic.

WOW... Great Dealership

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

This is a family owned and operated business. Great staff that really cares about the customer. Very open in their dealing with full disclosure of everything and great trade-in price. Not to mention the best car that I have ever driven.

Bait and Switch

by from Michigan |

I called them regarding a specific car they advertised on car.com, they confirmed it was available. When we got there we found the car on the lot. To make a long story short, we were blatantly lied to repeatedly and wisked away to go look at other, more expensive, cars. Not all dealers are like this!

Dunning Subaru responded to this review

August 20, 2012

Dunning Subaru sells over 120 used cars every month to very satisfied customers. When Mr. Nelson called us, the car that he was looking for was available and for sale. By the time he got here, another customer had purchased that vehicle. Of course the car was still on the lot because the other customer had just bought it and hadn't taken delivery yet. Trying to help Mr. Nelson, we showed him other vehicles but that was not to his liking. We are a very reputable and respected dealership.