Dunning Subaru

3771 Jackson Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 877-887-2166 New 877-887-2166
Used 877-886-8230 Used 877-886-8230

Experience the Dunning Difference!!!

Family of satisfied customers

by from Dexter, MI |

I've been dealing with Dunning for a long time and my father-in-law has, too. We have both received excellent service, considerate treatment, and fair pricing on vehicles. The people that work there have always been helpful and courteous.

fair used car price

by from Louisville, KY |

I live in KY. I went to Ann Arbor to buy a car from this dealership since it was cheaper comparing KY. Most of the sale employee were kind and nice. However the guy I was working with (Dave) was upset the whole time and barely smiled. I was feeling that I am selling a car and he is the one who is gonna pay. I bought the car anyway since the price was fair.

April 30, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for the feedback! We are dedicated to constantly improve and we strive to ensure customers enjoy a great experience when visiting our dealership. We take any concerns that affect that experience very seriously as our goal is for every customer to be 100% satisfied. If you have any other concerns my name is John Taylor, VP and GM at Dunning Subaru, please contact me at 734-997-7600 so we may discuss them. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for the opportunity to do business with you!

If you care about safety with an outstanding car.

by from Saline, Michigan |

Chad Loveless makes the process of purchasing a car seamless. A salesman who actually listens to your wants and needs is worth his weight in gold. I normally find the process teidous but not this time. I have never laughed so much during a car purchasing process. People love to buy but hate to be sold. Chad has a fantastic take on this concept. He listens more than he speaks. Chad is your advocate for an excellent car purchasing experience. You will never be sorry you made the choice to see Chad Loveless about a new Subaru! I have 13 years sales experience and Chad is head and shoulders above me. I highly recommend Dunning Subaru and Chad Loveless!

April 30, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about our Sales Consultant, Chad. We are very proud of him and the reputation he's building with his customers. We are also pleased to hear that your experience was nothing but excellent. We look forward to seeing you soon for your first routine maintenance. Your friends at Dunning Subaru!

Great Experience at Dunning!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I had a wonderful experience at Dunning Subaru. After searching for a few months, trying to find a family suitable car I decided to just go into the dealership and see what was available. I was looking for a used car that would be large enough for my family and have top rated safety. I had looked at some vans online previously but they were a bit large for my taste and didn?t have all wheel drive. Hannah Husein at Dunning was extremely helpful. I told her what I was looking for, how much I was willing to spend and a little bit about myself and what I?d be using the car for. After a brief search she went out to the lot to see if she could track one of the vehicles down. She came back with exactly what I was looking for - a 2010 Subaru Outback that had just been brought in. It looked brand new! She even did some negotiating with a fellow salesperson who didn?t want to give the car up since it was in such good condition and had just got there. We went for a test drive and she told me more about her personal commitment to Subaru, how making sure her customers were happy with their purchases was very important. We also discussed the safety and other features which I was very happy with. I would highly recommend Hannah to anyone searching for a new or used car at Dunning. The car is great! The service was great! Overall very satisfied with Dunning Subaru!

April 8, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about our Sales Consultant, Hannah. We appreciate hearing that. We are proud of her and the reputation she is building with her customers. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority at Dunning Subaru and we are very pleased to hear that you were happy with your experience with us. Your friends at Dunning!

Service excellence!

by from Tipton, MI |

I purchased my 2011 Outback at Dunning Subaru. I found it after many comparisons on cars.com. The service department has been excellent at accommodating my needs and schedule. I couldn't be happier with their expertise and customer service.

Great dealership

by from Ann Arbor |

Subaru is the only dealership that takes you to a dirt road for a test drive, and when the road is blocked off due to construction they have a back-up dirt road for your test drive. Great experience at Dunning, everyone works well together to get you what you want.

Honest Dealer, Excellent Service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Dunning Subaru is an outstanding dealership for service. The first time I came to Dunning, a Belle Tire had double gasketed the oil drain plug causing a leak. Service manager Drew and GM John T. ensured I got an appointment quickly, the problem was diagnosed and repaired promptly, and the price less expensive than non-dealers for a full synthetic oil change. Today I returned for a 30k service on the same car (2014 Subaru Legacy). The dealership does not do any unnecessary services at the 30k service--they simply rotated tires, flushed brake fluid, changed, cabin and air filters, and did a complete inspection. The car was finished earlier than promised; at a price less than quoted; with all services completed properly; and friendly and professional service provided from Drew and service representative Cam. I trust this dealer fully, and it is not a dealer where you have to worry about them "finding" unnecessary repairs. They only fix what is necessary for the proper repair and maintenance of the car.

March 26, 2016

Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience with us. We're looking forward to seeing you soon. Your friends at Dunning Subaru!

AWESOME customer service

by from ann arbor, mi |

Went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with my car! Will be there if I need anything in the future :)

Good experience

by from Howell |

I waited two months for my 2016 Subaru and it finally arrived!! Excellent job by everybody involved in making sure my baby makes it home in mint condition. I was very pleased with the whole process...I am sure at times I may have been impatient but my sales person was very patience and made sure she keeps me posted through the whole 64 days.

Very nice family owned dealer

by from Plymouth MI |

This is very nice dealer. They know their product. Even though they have been renovating, everybody I met was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I even had a burger from their sister store! I am sure the Subaru showroom will look beautiful when the construction is over. I wish there were more new cars in stock, but I understand Subarus are in high demand and it's hard to keep 'em around.

September 29, 2015

Thank you for your feedback Eric. We are so happy that your experience with us was a positive one and we appreciate your understanding during the renovation. We are so excited about this change and how much better we will be able to serve customers like you when we're done! Thank you for seeing the potential in this change. Good news about inventory though, if you are in the market for a specific vehicle you can always order from us directly for the exact one you want. We also have tools on the website to help you keep track of our inventory such as MyCars, a tool that lets you save different vehicles and follow the ones you're interested in. Please feel free to visit, check it out and let us know if we can help. We look forward to providing you with a great experience at Dunning Subaru and thank you for your business and appreciation!