2955 48th St NW, Rochester, MN 55901

Used 888-229-3840
Service 866-980-4734

Experience the Difference.

by from Rocester, MN |

Rochester Mazda has an awesome staff that are very professional, low pressure, and easy to work with. I recently purchased a used car from them and it was a very pleasant experience. They take very good care of their customers. I had a issues that came up shortly after purchasing the car and they immediately had it fixed free of charge. Great team, will definitely buy again from this dealership!

July 31, 2015

Thanks, Tyler. We appreciate the kind words and were happy to get you on the road! Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Wagners from Iowa

by from Nora springs, iowa |

Found a car online and committed to purchasing it. Test drove it and there were 2 small issues. Ryan, Kyle and Brody all worked like crazy to make sure I was happy. The windshield needed some repairs as well that we noticed once we got the car home. Ryan got on the phone and instead of just fixing the issue, he said heck with it and had a company local to me just replace the windshield. No questions asked. I cannot get over how amazing of an experience it was purchasing a car at Rochester Mazda. Totally worth the drive. Highly recommended. Paul Wagner Nora Springs, Iowa

May 17, 2015

Glad to hear you enjoyed your buying experience. Thanks for making the drive up!

Greate professionalism and customer satisfaction!

by from Rochester, MN |

Recently purchased a used vehicle from Rochester Mazda dealership. I worked with Ryan Smith & Juan Murillo to seal the deal. From start to finish, the process went very smooth -- no stress. There were a few concerns I had with the vehicle and those were all taken car of. We couldn't be happier with our decision to purchase. I have to say the high degree of professionalism and customer satisfaction did not go unnoticed. I'm glad to have a dealership of this caliber in Rochester. Thanks!!!

May 17, 2015

Thanks for the kind review! Feel free to stop by anytime for anything!

Loved this Store!

by from Rochester, MN |

I really appreciate the fact that there is no need to bargain on prices at this dealership. That is one of the main reasons I waited so long to even start looking for a new car. When I heard that the discounts are done up front and that trade-ins are not calculated using "magic math", I was ready to go in. The salespeople were very friendly, the site was very clean and offered coffee/drinks/snacks, and I felt good going there. The staff did everything in their power to find me a car as fast as they could since they did not have the vehicle I wanted at the dealership. The paperwork was in no way overwhelming or time consuming. It was overall an ideal situation!

October 31, 2014

Thanks for your kind words Jaime! If you ever need anything, please let us know! Have a great day.

All together great

by from Rochester, MN |

I had a great experience with everyone at Rochester Mazda. The prices for the oil change and tire rotation where amazing. There was no high pressure sales or up selling from anyone there. They made you feel comfortable and like you were a part of their family, ever if all you did was walk around and look at vehicles. I would suggest Rochester Mazda to anyone regardless of what make of vehicle they have.

October 13, 2014

Thanks, Eric! We pride ourselves in offering great service at affordable prices. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience!

Couldn't Be Happier

by from Winona, MN |

Rochester Mazda did an amazing job getting me into a vehicle that I love. I mentioned that I was looking at getting a new vehicle to Juan and he worked with me to get the best possible trade in for my vehicle and the best price for an awesome new CX5! I would definitely go through Rochester Mazda again and I highly recommend them to anymore. I'm so in love with my new Mazda. Thanks again to everyone at Rochester Mazda!

August 21, 2014

Thanks so much for the kind review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience.

Best car buying experience yet

by from Rochester, MN |

Just bought my first ever Mazda 6 and I am in love with this car. The experience I had at Rochester Mazda was 1st class. Brody and Juan were honest and very accomodating. They offered a fair price on both the Mazda and the Honda I traded in. The buying process took around an hour, which is very short compared to my purchases at other dealerships. Highly recommend this dealership and a Mazda 6. Look Brody up!

July 11, 2014

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience! Thanks for the kind review. We'll pass your words on to Juan and Brody. Enjoy your Mazda 6 and feel free to stop by anytime for anything!

Horrible customer service and not honest

by from Rochester, MN |

I just recently bought a car from Rochester Mazda and would never again, nor would I ever recommend anyone too. They have horrible customer service and question me if I even bought my car there 2 days later, check engine light came on 5 miles down the road from purchasing the car. Called and asked about it and fixing it and they told me only then the list of problems the car has and they would not fix it! The salesman never said anything about when I purchased the vehicle.

An unexpected, great car shopping experience!

by from Rochester, MN |

Ryan Smith went the extra mile for me in my purchase of a used car. I had two test drives. He patiently and informatively answered all of my many questions. After the purchase he spent over an hour with me explaining and re-explaining all the features of the car. This was invaluable because the car was more complicated than the one I traded in. Also, the repair department fixed a small problem one month after purchase at no charge.

June 3, 2014

Ryan always does a great job. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Stop back in anytime for anything.

Great Experience - Came Back Again!

by from Rochester, MN |

I purchased a Mazda 3 here a few years ago and had such a good experience that now I'm back shopping for my next car, and just like last time the experience has been great!

April 25, 2014

Happy to hear the you enjoyed your experience with us again! We aim for a stress-free fun buying experience with every customer. Enjoy your vehicle!! Stop by anytime for anything.