Thrifty Car Sales - Kearney

(5.0) 8 Reviews

806 Central Ave, Kearney, NE 68847

Easy buying process

by from Grand Island, NE |

I hear many people complain about the process of buying a car. It's such a hassle--and it's never certain that you weren't taken advantage of in some way. Not here. We corresponded several times by email. We then talked for less than ten minutes on the phone. We said if Thrifty liked the car I was trading in when they saw it and I liked the car they were offering, the deal was done. In no way did Darrin come off as a shyster. Moreover, the paperwork got filled out quickly. This was one of the most pleasant "car buying" experiences I've had. Moreover, I trust that I got a good deal. (Given all the information available on the internet, it's now much easier to tell.)

2011 Chevy Malibu LTZ

by from Minden, Nebraska |

Love the car, very clean. Very nice people to work with. Would definately buy a vehicle from them again!

Great Customer Service

by from Kearney, NE |

My husband and I recently purchased a vehicle from Thrifty Car Rental and Sales in Kearney and had many great vehicles to choose from. We also experienced great customer service and the whole buying process was easy and handled right in their office.

Car Purchase

by from Kearney NE |

I bought a 4 year old Jeep from this dealer. The sales and finance department were excellent to work with. The Jeep was already detailed and also in excellent shape. I took a 2500 mile trip the first week of ownership and never had any problems with the vehicle. I stopped back with a couple of minor items to ask them about and they fixed them right away at no charge to me, even though they were not obligated to do so. Would highly recommend!

Female Byuer

by from Kearney, NE |

Easy to work with, impressed with auto knowledge and the clenliness of used cars. Very comparable to Blue Book value prices. My mom and a friend have also purchased from this location.

Great Place, Great People!

by from Kearney, NE |

This is the second time I have purchased a vehicle from Thrifty in Kearney. Darin and his staff are fantastic to work with!! They do everything to make the experience of finding a car a breeze. I have recommended Thrifty to many people who are looking for a car.

INTERNET PURCHASE

by from shreveport la |

I am a female and purchased this unit over the internet, dealer was very patient, price was very fair, and I travel over 1000 miles for the purchase. Best part, the vehicle was better than described to me. Awesome people!!!!!!!!

CAMRY

by from LINCOLN |

HASSLE FREE, NON-PRESSURE ENVIRONMENT. VERY CLEAN PRE-OWN VEHICLE AND GREAT PRICE.