Ben Davis Ford Inc

Service 888-588-7882

Auburn's Premier Ford Dealer

AMAZING SERVICE

by from Garrett, IN |

Everyone was very polite in the store. Everything went extremely smooth and I didn't have to wait long for the financing process. Within a hour or so after test driving cars I walked out in my new 2005 VW Bug, I couldn't be happier! Thank you all very much :)

Great help and service!

by from Wawaka,IN |

We were looking for a good used vehicle for our college bound student. Logan Kimmell went above and beyond in helping us find the right one in our price range. Thank you for all the help and excellent service.

Service Department Rocks!

by from Fort Wayne |

I had my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee serviced at Ben Davis Ford during the past month. I needed just normal maintenance and they took care me. I had my oil changed and my tires rotated and they gave me a fair price and they did it in a timely manor. Thank you for all that helped!

May 6, 2015

Thank you! That is amazing! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet Buick & Ford strive on great customer service. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Have a great day!

Great Job

by from Ft. Wayne |

I recently serviced my 2013 Taurus at this dealership and they did a wonderful job! They were very friendly and handled my service in a timely manor. Thank You

May 6, 2015

Thats awesome! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet Buick & Ford strive for great customer service. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Have a great day!

Great service, very satisfied..

by from Auburn, IN |

I was very satisfied with the service I received. They were very friendly and accommodating.

May 6, 2015

Thank you! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet Buick & Ford strive for great customer service. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Have a great day!

Great Job Ben Davis

by from Auburn, IN |

I have purchased all of my cars from Ben Davis, they are all very friendly and professional wouldn't go anywhere else!! Thanks Jerry, Tom and Mark !!!

May 6, 2015

Thank you! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet Buick strive for great customer service. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Have a great day!!

Great experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We just purchased a used Fusion. Ben Davis gave us a good deal! We were pleased with the sale, financing, and oil change. Friendly and knowledgeable employees, also.

April 17, 2015

That is great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet Ford strive on great customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Have a wonderful day!

GREAT SERVISE

by from HUNTINGTON IN |

REPAIR CAR IN AND OUT IN 1/2 HOUR WITH VERY GOOD AT SAYING WHAT THEY DID TO FIX WHAT WAS WRONG WITH CAR

February 13, 2015

That is great to hear. We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet strive for great customer service. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey. Hope you have a wonderful weekend..

Great experience

by from Auburn, IN |

The sales manager (Tom Hirchak) who assisted us with the purchase of a used vehicle was great. Very easy to deal with and very fair with the transaction.

February 13, 2015

Thank you that is great to hear! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet Ford strive on great customer service. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Hope you have a wonderful weekend..

DROVE 3 HOURS AND WELL WORTH IT!!!! GREAT JOB GUYS

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

This has to be the best car buying experience that I have ever had. This is a first class dealership with a well trained staff. I would make the drive from Cleveland, Ohio again to purchase my next vehicle.

January 19, 2015

Thank you Steve.. We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet & Ford strive for great customer service. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Good Experience

by from Auburn, IN |

My partner and I had a good experience in buying our truck!

January 18, 2015

That is great to hear. We here at Ben Davis strive on great customer service. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Have a wonderful day..