Quality Motors

6154 L St, Omaha, NE 68117

Great used car!

by from Council Bluffs, Iowa |

Moe gave me a great deal on my Hyundai Sonata! The car fits perfect for me. I took it to the dealership and they said nothing was wrong and that I got a great used car. Moe was very helpful and flexible throughout the whole process. They have a good selection of cars to choose from. Great experience.

Very Pleased

by from Bellevue, NE |

I was very pleased with my experience at Quality Motors. It was significantly better than the ones I?d had with larger auto dealers in the past. Moe, the salesman we spoke with, was very straightforward and genuine when discussing his product. We purchased a 2002 Toyota Sienna with very low miles at a very low price. They showed us the Carfax, then gave us the keys and we drove it to a mechanic just up the street where they performed a complete inspection of the vehicle. We drove it back down the dealer and bought it just a few hours later. There were no extra costs or hidden fees- the price we agreed to on the lot was the price we paid, not a penny more. Their low overhead costs mean that the small dealership is driven to earn a profit by volume rather than mark-up, and the prices they offer are incredibly low, while the sales associates are very honest and easy to work with. I?ve recommended several other people looking for safe, reliable vehicles to Quality Motors and will continue to do so in the future.

Got a great deal on my truck! Best price around!

by from Boone, IA |

For the model year and the amount of milage, it was the cheapest in the country. Moe was awesome. I got to the there, did my test drive and did all the paperwork in less than 30 minutes. It has been 3 weeks since and the truck is running like a champ. Highly recommend this dealer.

Mr. Rodney Miller

by from Bennington Nebraska |

I am 45 years old and have purchased roughly 6 cars in my life time. This Experience has by far been the best one. Moe's knowledge of the automobiles that he has on the lot is extra ordinary. The cars are kept in good working order and clean on the interior. This gentleman (Moe) showed compassion and concern for our car shopping needs. The one thing that stood out the most about Moe was the fact that he shows integrity and SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS. I highly recommend Quality Motors.

No pressure sales nice for a change

by from David City Ne |

Did a lot of research on used trucks . They had best price for the miles and condition of the trucks that I look at. The salesman Moe was courteous and friendly. Moe met me in Lincoln with the truck, saved me from driving to Omaha. My next vehicle search will start at QUALITY MOTORS.

Pastor Stan Manus

by from Omaha, Ne 68134 |

good follow up on the Honda, I was very please with the service at Quality Motors. The salesman Moe work hard to make a great purchase

My 2002 Acura 3.5RL

by from Omaha, NE |

Had a very good experience at Quality Motors (Omaha), the Salesperson was very kind and courteous and therefore made purchase a delightful experience. I would highly recommend this dealership to all my friends, relatives and associates ( a great place to purchase your next car ).

terrible. take your money else where.

by from omaha, Ne |

These guys are a bunch of goons. Stay away. Every vehicle is salvaged with a clean title. They lie to you. Dont buy from them.

Quality Motors responded to this review

September 15, 2013

We sold you a Jeep with a NE clean title and does not say any thing on the LEGENDS section. How come you claim that we sold you a salvaged car with a clean title.

Phenomenal Service, Great Prices

by from Omaha Ne |

I recently bought a 01 Audi from this dealer, they were great. He let me take the car on a test drive. And even told me to take it to a mechanic if I had any worries, he assured me that the car was in great condition. He was very reasonable and very courteous, I can tell they really value customer service at Quaily Motors and would not just sell you a bogus car they look out for what's in the best interest of the customer. They value customer satisfaction and I was very satisfied with my purchase here they have great prices on there cars and great used cars. I recommended this dealership my first day leaving there lot I told my friends and family about it, and if your looking for a good used car at a good price I highly recommend this dealership I've been to almost every buy here pay here dealership in omaha Nebraska and none of them could have given me a better deal.

Great Dealership!!

by from Omaha, Ne |

The Salesman is very honest and a man of his word. I can trust him on the condition and quality of his cars. He will work with you to make a fair sale price on his vehicles and on repairs if needed. I loved the fact that he is honest and very honorable. You would be given a fair deal purchasing a vehicle from them.