Union Auto Group Inc

Union Auto Group Inc

3225 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90006

Used 877-889-2584

Superior Financing options with Unbeatable Rates as low as 1.65%

AWESOME EXPERIENCE! PEOPLE OF INTEGRITY!

by from CORONA, CA |

I am so impressed with my car buying experience from Union Auto Group. I have bought a number of cars through my life, from private parties, dealerships, used car lots - nothing compared to this experience. This is the way it should be. Deal with Kay. He is a man of principle and integrity. I bought a 2004 Toyota Matrix that only had 66,000 original miles. I was given a awesome deal. Price was better than anything I saw on the internet. Came from Corona to KoreaTown not knowing what to expect having never dealt with Union Auto Group. This place has spoiled me forever - I have a new standard with which to judge any other experience. They have their own service department that took care of timing belt, changing transmission fluid and oil. I am elated at my Toyota Matrix and the service I got.

CALL KAY!!! WILL NOT REGRET!!

by from Lancaster, CA |

I have been searching for a used car and negotiating with many sales rep. couldn't get the deal done. Until i met K!, He was very helpful from start to last, and never tried to push me. He was actually the first sales rep telling me to wait until my credit score goes up, which would save a lot of money in interest. But i was in a hurry, so he figured out the best option, which i really loved!!!! not only that, he also did all maintenance on the car! if you are out there searching for a used car, just contact Kay!!you won't regret

KAY IS THE BEST

by from compton, ca |

After having a recent repo due to some financial struggles, I asked for some information on this car assuming they wouldn't even look twice since my credit is poor. However i luckily came across KAY! i dont know what or how he made it happen, but he did! and i appreciate it. I would definitely recommend for anybody to go with kay. He makes it happen!!! I will definitely return!

Easiest car buying experience ever!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

This is not a large dealership with dozens of cars to choose from, it is a medium sized repair and body shop that also has a handful of cars there for sale... I admit I was a bit leary of the place when I first drove over there and saw it. But immediately Kay (my salesman) put me at ease with his genuine honesty. He was fantastic! I liked the car but looked at a couple of others he had there and I believe withing twenty minutes I was headed up the street to get cashiers checks!! Kay asked if I had time to leave the car there for one more day while they did a complete inspection and detailed it for me so I did. The next day the car was sparkling clean, had a brand new battery, new oil, fluids topped off, and even had a full tank of gas!! I guess thats the benefit of buying a car from a repair shop!! Kay and Union Auto are awesome!! Thank you, see you next time!!

god service

by from lynwood ca |

excellent service no pressure the finance department was very helpful

Kay is the MAN!

by from Northridge, CA |

I bought an used Evo from this guy Kay. He was very friendly and helpful! He took the time to answer all my questions and was really patient. He explained pros/cons of the vehicle throughly before the sale and also promise me to take care of any problem after the sale! Honest man! Thanks Kay!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!

by from san diego, ca |

best dealership in k-town great people, great service, and great deals! always enjoy referring customers to them. Thanks for the amazing work and service that you continuously provide! :))