Wing Motors Automobiles

Wing Motors Automobiles

125 NW 27th Ave, Miami, FL 33125

Used 888-506-3584

Buy here, Pay here, Aprobamos a todos !!

Excellent

by from Miami |

Very satisfied with the service, fast and reliable. Very good quality and quantity of cars to choose. The very affordable price.

Customer service over the phone was incompetent!

by from miami beach |

I called Wing Motors and the Woman who answered the phone did not speak English, then another Woman came to the phone and spoke broken English and had no clue about anything,and it was not a wrong number they did say it was Wing Motors.

No answer at all wahtsoever!!! Very disappointing!

by from Germany |

I have received no answer to my question whatsoever. This could not be called a service!!!

a nightmare

by from Miami florida |

first of, they sold me a bad car. I would have not mind if they had told me that the care had a problem. But they didn't. On the contrary they told me the care was perfect. After 2 day of use it broke down from its transmission. I really do not recommend this dealership to no one. I had to take the care for repairs 3 times now. On top of that hey are very irresponsible. They tell you that the car will be ready in a certain day and then it turns out that is not.

Horrible Customer service

by from Miami, FL |

I am Armando and I would not recommend anyone to this dealership. I bought a Chrysler PT Cruiser there and my experience buying it was a nightmare. Everything was ok until the car broke from the transmission on the second day of driving it. I was ok with that as they do have a 1 month guaranty. Nevertheless, a few unpleasant things happened. First they sent it to some other mechanic garage and brought it the next day. They said it was ok. Great! Not really. the moment I drove it the same problem insisted. So I took it back again. They sent it to the garage again. This time, they took 7 days to fix the problem. They did not give me another car for me to go to work. I had to take the bus that whole week when I had paid a significant amount of down payment. They did not compensate me either in anyway. On The contrary it cost me because I fulled the tank; and when they finally gave me my car back, a quarter of my tank was wasted. Not only that, they gave me the car dirty with grease and with another defect that who knows how much time they are going to take fixing it. and no, I don't think they are going to compensate for anything. Therefore, I do not recommend anyone to buy at this dealer because of their terrible customer service. They are offering me and every buyer an I pad for every customer we take and buys. Even so, I will not take anyone there. The only good thing they do have is that they do fix your car after all. -Armando Portillo

the best service..

by from miami, florida |

this is real customer service give me the opportunity of choose without pushing

Excellent customer service from Michelle and Rey!

by from Miami, Fl |

MIchelle called me about an inquery I had made. I was kind of busy and told her I would call back.. Later in the day I receive a text from her with the business name and address, I actually thought that was kinda cool! As a result I went In and Rey took care of me... I ran into a wall when we found out my license was suspended! That was ot a problem him and the office manager Fatima gave me instructions on what to do. Guess what I just got my car!!!! Wing Motors and team are the best!!!

great sales

by from miami fl |

Im still exploring my chances but they r very honest n very humble ppl

ANNOYED

by from miami, fl |

I find it ridiculous that every month for the past 3 years I called in with my payment and NO ONE told me payments were being made on the wrong date. I was given a small book when I first got the car with a payment method but the payment method was then arranged differently by me and approved with the company, so now that I should only have 1 month left of payments, they tell me that i owe $1000 left due to late fees I was NEVER aware of.

No one can speak english

by from Miami Floria |

how could you be running a business and there is no one available to speak English to customers

Wing Motors Automobiles responded to this review

November 1, 2012

I am sorry that you feel that we don't have an English speaking staff. We actually have a bilingual staff ready to assist anyone at our facility or over the phone. We at Wing Motors have been in the same location providing service to our customers and community for more than 28 years. My name is Fatima and if you wish to contact us, I will be more than happy to assist you.