Pro Select Autos

Used 888-861-0031 Used 888-861-0031

ALL OUR VEHICLES QUALIFY FOR EXTENDED WARRANTIES

FREINDLY HELPFUL PLACE

by from FOREST HILL, TX |

I WENT OVER THIS PLACE FOR OVER 2 MONTHS AND WAITED TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE AND THIS IS A PLACE WHERE I MET RICK, THE SALESMAN THAT SOLD ME MY 2009 MERCEDES BENZ. RICK WAS VERY HELPFUL GUY AND THE REST OF THE CREW FROM PRO SELECT AUTOS, THE EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD. THE SALES WAS GOOD THAT I ALSO SEND MY SON AND GRANDDAUGHTER TO GET A VEHICLE FROM FROM THESE GUYS PRO SELECT AUTOS AND MY FRIEND RICK P. I'VE PURCHASE VEHICLES BEFORE BUT THIS LAST ONE WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE! I WOULD SEND ANYONE TO COME SEE RICK @ PRO SELECT AUTOS

April 13, 2016

FROM ALL OF US HERE AT PRO SELECT AUTOS . THANK YOU

Great service and friendly.

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Great experience, quick service, I am very pleased at the entire process. Will recommend others.

April 29, 2016

THANK YOU SIR FOR COMING BACK AND GIVING A CHANCE TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS FRANK PUENTE MANAGER

Great shopping experience...quick and easy.

by from Arlington, TX |

Pro Select Autos worked with my busy schedule and helped me do all the pre-qualification process online, by phone, or by email. I told them what I wanted...down payment, monthly payment, kind of vehicle...and they made it happen. This was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. They work fast, they're straight forward, and have great customer service skills. Everyone's situation is different. I realize I didn't have good credit, but that didn't change how they treated me one bit. There was no pressure to do anything I didn't feel comfortable doing. I'm extremely satisfied with my vehicle. I would recommend Pro Select Autos to anyone. Talk to Ellis Castaneda. He goes the extra mile to make you feel like you're the only customer that matters.

Good experience

by from Arlington TX |

Had a good experience here me and my girlfriend purchased a car from here recently they worked with to get a deal that fit what we were looking for and were fair and honest. Would definitely recommend people here.

Thank you very much Frank Puente Manager

Awesome Service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We worked with Ellis Castaneda and he was wonderful. He made the process easy and we weren't there all day. I would totally recommend this place to friends and family.

From all of us here at Pro Select Autos. We Thank You . Frank Puente Manager

My second purchase.

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

The guys here are great. Just bought a Nissan Maxima and this will be my second purchase from Pro Select Autos. My daughter bought her Buick yesterday. Thank you Ellis. A special thanks to Frank Puente. (Manager)

April 8, 2016

Havent recieved my downpayment.

by from Dallas |

Wasnt approved for financing now i cant get my downpayment back no matter how many calls i have made to them...been promised they would mail it...hasnt happened yet...over a month now.

New manager and sales team Please contact us at 817-535-4300

very frustrated with the auto dealership

by from Fort Worth Tx. |

Very horrible customer service. While your buying a car its a different story, they treat you very good. As soon as you purchase a car from them you are no longer important to them. I have been trying to get my plates for the car that I purchased over 2 months ago. They can't find the paperwork and every time I call to try and get answers I always get the run around especially from Ellis, he will put me on eternal hold just to not deal with me then when I call back he says he's busy and doesn't have time and for me to call someone else while he's screaming at me and will hang up on me. The manager has been out and I haven't been able to talk to him finally get to speak someone else names Lucy whice she told me she would get it figured out and give me a call tomorrow morning. Well tomorrow morning came and went and no phone call and now she will be out a couple days. All I want is to find out why I haven't been able toget the plates for my car, its over 2 months now and this isn't normal process. Here I go again to get another temporary tag good for a week. Still without answers and having to drive way out of my way for 1week temporary. Please take my work and don't buy a car from them they are horrible and no customer service and only care about making a sale

March 23, 2016

Jennifer, This is Frank I wanted to say thank you for sending us a customer. Sorry for Lucy and Ellis. I owe a referral ($100.00) Let when you can come by. 817-535-4300

DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM HERE

by from Dallas |

Ray Pizana is very rude and unprofessional. he refuse to pay for the inspection ( even though it was out when I purchased the vehicle. When I went to pick up my TAG he begin to yell and get less that 2 inches from my face while my kids stood in shock. he called my phone (while I was at work) 8 times back to back. in addition to all of this I ended up paying for the inspection This is the worse show of professionalism I have ever seen.

New Manager and New Sales Team

Rude service for a business!

by from fort worth tx |

Went in filled out app Ellis or some name similar said he would give us a call never did! Talk about rude!

April 9, 2016

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BAD EXPERIENCE, SINCE OCTOBER 2015 WE HAVE A NEW MANGER AND SALES CREW. I LIKE FOR YOU TO GIVE A ANOTHER CHANCE