Pro Select Autos

Pro Select Autos

4901 E California Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76119

Used 888-861-0031

QUALITY - EXPERIENCE - LOYALTY - REPUTATION - RELAXED

Excellent first time experience!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I recently purchased my first car from Pro Select Autos, as soon as walked up I was greeted by their salesmen David Delgado. I explained to him what I was looking for and how I did not have much credit but was wanting to build it, he was very helpful and sincere in explaining the process in getting what I wanted. I was very pleased with the patience the gentlemen had as we test drove quite a few cars and reviewed which one was going to fit best into my budget. The payments came out to be fairly reasonable and every question I had about the paper work, David made sure to clear up before I signed. Overall customer service was amazing I highly recommend Pro Select to anyone ready to purchase a vehicle.

DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM HERE

by from Dallas |

Ray Pizana is very rude and unprofessional. he refuse to pay for the inspection ( even though it was out when I purchased the vehicle. When I went to pick up my TAG he begin to yell and get less that 2 inches from my face while my kids stood in shock. he called my phone (while I was at work) 8 times back to back. in addition to all of this I ended up paying for the inspection This is the worse show of professionalism I have ever seen.

Rude service for a business!

by from fort worth tx |

Went in filled out app Ellis or some name similar said he would give us a call never did! Talk about rude!

dont buy here

by from fort worth, tx |

Worst place to buy a car... It even seems like the good reviews are fake... Sales person and even manager are very rude and unprofessional. They act nice to get you yo buy a car and after you buy it they have the worst customer service ever!!! Cars are not in a good condition.

Excellent buying experience!!!!

by from Dallas,Tx |

I had a great experience when purchasing my first vehicle with pro select the gentleman that helped me was Victor, and he made it very helpful, professional, answered all my questions. They work with all types of credit very professional definitely recommend pro select to anyone that?s looking to purchase a vehicle

Enjoyable buying experience!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Buying a car has never been so easy and enjoyable. The salesman was knowledgeable about every step of the selling/buying process. The manager made it a point to make sure that I was comfortable with the interest rate and the payment per month before I made any commitments. If I had any questions when signing the paperwork the salesman made it a point to explain everything I was signing. I would highly recommend anyone purchase a car from Pro Select Autos.

BAD BUSINESS...STAY AWAY!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I found a car here that I liked. It was nice and clean it had a few cosmetic things that needed to be addressed and it did not have a spare tire. When I asked about these things I received no answer. I attempted to get financed, I offered my down and the salesman said he would call me back. When I was firm on my down, no more calls! I had to call them back. Needless to say, I wasn't approved. The manager was extremely rude and argumentative . The customer service here and the callbacks are horrible! It doesn't matter how much you put down they will still want more ... stay away from this place! I'm watching to make sure that nothing happens to my credit from going here! Stay away!

Great Customer Service

by from Grand Prairie |

I purchased a vehicle from Pro Select Autos about 2 months ago. I was explained the process of getting my credit score higher and being able to purchase the car that I initially wanted. I will be going back in a couple of months to purchase the MB I really want. I recommend this place to anyone with challenged credit. They were very helpful to me.

NO DONT GO TO THIS CAR LOT

by from Fort Worth |

Stay away. They sell wrecked cars for the same value if they haven't been wrecked. They are very unprofessional. They will do anything to make a sale. Make sure you get a car fax report. Every time i went it was somebody complaining about their car they got from there.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

by from Forest Hill TX |

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DEALER.I had a horrible experience with this company as a matter of fact I am still haveing trouble to this day, and my deal should have been closed in April. I purchased a car from this dealer had a trade in for down payment. 2 weeks after I had the car the car dealer contacted me and said the bank did not finance the car and I had to return the vehicle my first car payment was not even due for another 2 weeks so I did not understand what was going on. I did not have the opprotunity to resolve the issue before they repossed my car while I was at work. Now they are refusing to give me back my trade in as well as my personal property out of the repossed vehicle without paying a repo fee how can it be a repo without cause. I have had to contact my local police department to escort me to the lot to try and retreive my personal property. The manager (Ray Pizana) has no respect for his customers he tries to intimidate you and trys to make the customer beleive that he is capable of doing what ever he want. They have meet there match with me and I am going to try and make sure that they do not get away with this.

BUYER BEWARE

by from Fort Worth Tx. |

I found the car I had been looking for sometime at Pro Select 2008 Chey Malibu 57000 miles. Just need a second car for my wife. Test drove the car found some things that I told the salesman David Delgado about before the dael was final. He made all kinds of promises to fix them. The most important one was the check engine light was on. They kept the car for about 2 weeks .When I picked up the car no light it's all good.About a mounth later time to get the car inspected would not pass because the only repairs they made was, to unplug the light.Took the car back to Pro Select the only thing David and his boss did for me is, told me it's not their problem there not going to fix it and called the police and put a restraining order on me.