Sharp Deal Automobiles

Sharp Deal Automobiles

3095 W Okeechobee Rd, Hialeah, FL 33012

Used 877-289-3361

Buy Here! Pay Here! We Finance Everybody! Bring Your Downpayment and Drive! Entre Caminando y Salga Manejando!

Super Happy !

by from Miami, fl |

Hey, I just purchased a Escalade yesterday and I am extremely happy! They worked with my down payment, and got me into payments I can easily pay off! Sales person was a personal friend and she helped me the best she could! I am happy with my purchase and I would def recommend a friend or two :)

mazda cx9

by from Hialeah fl |

Great place great people. Super happy with my car. Great prices. They help with with everything. No hidden fees. They have their own mechanics and repair shop anything needed they're their ro help

Eclipse

by from Miami, Fl |

I just recently purchased a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse! The saleswomen that attended me was excellent, she took her time and showed me every vehicle I wanted to see before making my decision. The buying experience was amazing compared to the other dealers I had visited. It took less than 30 minutes! I would recommend my family and friends any day,

Easiest and painless car purchase i have ever made

by from Miami, Fl |

Salesman very professional, my credit application was quick, received all the numbers and a credit approval within 15 minutes, the car is in very good condition, no headaches whatsoever with the dealer or the car, thanks...

Bad Cars!

by from Hialeah, Miami |

We got a Mercedes from there, it only lasted 2 months. The car won't start and he wants us to pay to have the car fixed and us to pay for the towing for 100+ miles. ..Dont buy from here!