KIA of Downtown LA

Service 855-593-9981

Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Change included with Purchase only at Kia of DTLA

great service, professional, nice

by from CA |

It was good i was satisfied very professional and they guy that helped me was extremely nice he wasa tall bald young man

Great

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

I need my battery checked asap. They accommodated my schedule despite not having an opening. When I arrived, Cal, was super quick and helpful, got me checked in and out quicker than i expected with all problems solved. My only issue it that the chairs in the lounge are too comfortable. I fall asleep every time I sit in them. If pillows could be provided, now that would be fantastic!

First Time Car Buyer!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My sales rep. Jose Rivas has a great personality and is very engaging. I am a first time car buyer and he made my experience a great one. There was ZERO pressure into buying a car and that's what made me feel more pleased and took the initiative to Buy My FIRST CAR. Thank you Downtown Kia

by from Los Angeles, CA. |

my service advisor Khalil was excellent remembered my name from a past visit which made me feel very comfortable took my car in and had it back to me within the time quoted offered to have it washed but I had to decline due to time restraints maybe next time. From past dealings with other service facilities (non KIA) this will go down as the best I have ever been treated by a service facility and really strengthen the reason I bought KIA Great sales staff and EXCELLENT customer service thank you Khalil for your great service

Amazing customer service!

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

Ara, our service advisor is wonderful, helpful and makes doing business with your service department a real pleasure each and every time we come in for our vehicles service, or warranty requirements. Ara takes an excellent, no, actually a superior and personal approach with each and every one of all of his service clients (one of the reasons we always set up our appointments with him or even walk in service without appointments)! With his professionalism, detailed oriented way of excellent customer service, it makes it always a pleasure to come in for our vehicle's servicing needs! We have built our vehicle's service relationship with Ara and all of the service department staff. Each one is excellent! But we keep coming back for each of our vehicles servicing and warranty needs to Ara and the amazing Downtown Kia of Los Angeles!

Khlil Rocks

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

Khalil was super sweet and Nice. I didn't have an appointment so I expected to be there for a long time since I seen so many cars there when I arrived . I was there for 1 1/2 and I my car was done.

AMAZING TEAM

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I loved how they were very friendly right when I walked in the door, the whole team was very welcoming and when I had gotten approved from my car, the whole team was congratulating me which was really awesome!

Great Experience

by from Torrance, Ca |

Had a very pleasant buying experience at Kia of Downtown Los Angeles. Our salesperson MAX was very helpful and knowledgeable about our car selection. He was kind and personable, and answered all of our questions. MAX made our car buying purchase great. Would recommend MAX to anyone.

by from Downtown Lo Angeles |

The salesperson Ara is very friendly and thorough. Pleasant waiting lounge and respected the fact I made an appointment first.

Great scheduled service.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My service advisor was professional, friendly, on time and thorough. The service area & waiting lounge were very clean and comfortable.