KIA of Downtown LA

Service 855-593-9981

Free Lifetime Oil & Filter Change included with Purchase only at Kia of DTLA

Superb Service

by from Inglewood, California |

SERVICE! SERVICE! SERVICE! You guys are excellent. It's a pleasure dealing with a well trained and courteous team. Ara Grigorian was very helpful during my visit, not only managed to fit in my vehicle in the busy schedule without an appointment, but also eased the situation with care and professionalism. The waiting period was reasonable and efficient.

Clean Waiting area, friendly and professional serv

by from LOS ANGELES |

I like the overall friendly and professional service your dealership offer to their customer. I like the courtesy drop off and pick service you offer to your customer.

clean

by from Los Angeles |

I tried my low jack installed but appointment kept getting cancelled Ara took charge kept me informed. He also informed me of my oil change. Great job very pleased

Great service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The waiting area is nice and clean. The waiting time was not bad at all and with the free wi-fi time goes by quicker. Everyone is really nice.

great service, professional, nice

by from CA |

It was good i was satisfied very professional and they guy that helped me was extremely nice he wasa tall bald young man

Great

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

I need my battery checked asap. They accommodated my schedule despite not having an opening. When I arrived, Cal, was super quick and helpful, got me checked in and out quicker than i expected with all problems solved. My only issue it that the chairs in the lounge are too comfortable. I fall asleep every time I sit in them. If pillows could be provided, now that would be fantastic!

First Time Car Buyer!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My sales rep. Jose Rivas has a great personality and is very engaging. I am a first time car buyer and he made my experience a great one. There was ZERO pressure into buying a car and that's what made me feel more pleased and took the initiative to Buy My FIRST CAR. Thank you Downtown Kia

by from Los Angeles, CA. |

my service advisor Khalil was excellent remembered my name from a past visit which made me feel very comfortable took my car in and had it back to me within the time quoted offered to have it washed but I had to decline due to time restraints maybe next time. From past dealings with other service facilities (non KIA) this will go down as the best I have ever been treated by a service facility and really strengthen the reason I bought KIA Great sales staff and EXCELLENT customer service thank you Khalil for your great service

Amazing customer service!

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

Ara, our service advisor is wonderful, helpful and makes doing business with your service department a real pleasure each and every time we come in for our vehicles service, or warranty requirements. Ara takes an excellent, no, actually a superior and personal approach with each and every one of all of his service clients (one of the reasons we always set up our appointments with him or even walk in service without appointments)! With his professionalism, detailed oriented way of excellent customer service, it makes it always a pleasure to come in for our vehicle's servicing needs! We have built our vehicle's service relationship with Ara and all of the service department staff. Each one is excellent! But we keep coming back for each of our vehicles servicing and warranty needs to Ara and the amazing Downtown Kia of Los Angeles!

Khlil Rocks

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

Khalil was super sweet and Nice. I didn't have an appointment so I expected to be there for a long time since I seen so many cars there when I arrived . I was there for 1 1/2 and I my car was done.