Linden Used Autos

670 Powell St, New York, NY 11212

got approved!!

by from brooklyn |

my credit sucked and It was getting hard for me to find a car lot that wouldn't charge me a high interest rate are try to get money out of me by charging a high down payment ..I seen a good price for a Honda accord I liked the guys hooked me up and kept my car payments low I am really happy

treated me right

by from bronx |

needed a car because my car engine blew out on me I went to usa1 auto sales and the salesmen was really nice he bought me to see his manager after I seen a Toyota I liked and he worked out a good deal for me

They sell and finance salvage cars....beware.....

by from New York, NY |

I went to this dealer a couple of years ago and financed a Honda Pilot for double the advertised internet price with all taxes and fees, and a week after my purchase, the timing belt broke and completely ruined the engine. Had to tow the car back to the dealer and wasn't even reimbursed, nor given a loaner until the Pilot was fixed. Got the car back after a couple of weeks and then the car starts overheating and needs a new head gasket. Decided to do some research on the car and come to find out they sold me a lemon. The car had a salvaged title and the dealer never told me that. I decided to report this dealer to Consumer Affairs and managed to return the car and get my down payment back. Worst experience ever in my life with this dealer. Buyers beware, seek your business elsewhere. By the way its been over 2 years and they still have the Honda Pilot in their lot. Its a black 2005 Honda Pilot, so don't buy it.......................

worst car dealership ever

by from Brooklyn, ny |

Believe all the horrible reviews about this dealership, the once that promoting this dealer, are workers of theirs. I saw a car that I liked there. So I asked the sales man who was drinking while at work how much is it. He told me the price. And he said its not the final price, which I could negotiate with the financing person so I said alright. I went to talk to the sales man and he said it is 2G less than what the sales man said. We talked about it and I didn't like the payment plan he put for me. So I left. I went to check their website to find out that the car was actually announced for 7 grand less than what these two guys told me. Before I got to talk to the finance guy both the sales man and the financing guy were cooking their plan how to convince me that they are there for me.

crooks

by from canton, Ohio |

I hope it's not much longer before they take these guys down. They lie about prices, condition, mileage, financing, and anything else they can. Including the fact that they sold the car earlier that day. Going to this place will be your second mistake. The first was thinking about it.

I went

by from Naugatuck, CT |

I went looking for a use car at this dealership and the people there were so friendly and they try to work with you and get you the best deal. I will be going back there when I am ready to buy a car.

check this place out

by from queens,ny |

everyone should check this place out and for sure you would be happy, see adel and malik..

THE WORST BUSINESS PRACTICES

by from Hartford CT |

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE! DO NOT BUY FROM LINDEN USED AUTO!!! I drove 2.5 hours to get there from a listing on auto trader. I CALLED 3 TIMES BEFORE LEAVING TO CONFIRM THE DETAIL! I was assured that everything was what it appeared to be. When I got there, the car shown was not the car there at all. There was NO NAVIGATION DISPLAY (as listed), SCRATCHES EVERYWHERE, LIED ABOUT ODOMETER, and the biggest of all is that they tried to tell em the price they listed was a buy one get one half off price. Dont get tricked.

Just awful service...not good service.

by from East Brunswick NJ |

It took almost 20 minutes, in the cold, just to get some type of acknowledgement from anybody. I finally located who appeared to be a salesman smoking a cigarette outside the trailer at the distant end of the lot away from my original entry point. He welcomed my mother and I inside, but at this point, my mind was made up not to conduct any business here. I asked to use the bathroom, and that was a whole other story! Disgusting and disgraceful are a couple of words that come to mind for describing the condition of this facility, and I'm a guy! Toilet not secured to ground, toilet paper everywhere, no soap for hand washing...this nightmare had to come to an end! I went back to the trailer and grabbed my mother out of there, but not before being told that a salesman is waiting for me where the SUVs were. I was there to purchase an ACURA MDX, and while there were several MDXs on the lot, none were nearly close as far as description nor price advertised to the one I was there to see. The salesman alerted me to the sale of the one I was looking for was closed by a previous customer the day before, and that he was "more than willing" to get me into one of the ones remaining on the lot. "Are you kidding me?!" was my internal thought as I heard these words spew from this guy's mouth as I hastily proceeded to my car with my mom in tow, politely turning down his services. You can make your determination based on this short story I have written here if it is worth seeing this dealer for your next car.

Thanks Linden Used Cars !! I have a car, now.

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I was not going to write any reviews about these guys, but I have to say that after getting declined from 5 dealers around , I was in for a real surprise when these guys gave me the good news that I can buy a car and best part they managed to get me very decent deal in terms of monthly payments too!! so, I guess I am telling my friends 'bout the Linden Used Cars and on a final note , thanks for your patience man at the dealership& HAPPY NEW YEAR!!