Rentschler Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

255 N Walnut St, Slatington, PA 18080

Excellent customer service.

by from Slatington Pa |

I highly recommend this dealership! I have dealt with them for many years and am very happy.

March 7, 2014

Thanks for the kind words!

Just wonderful!

by from New Tripoli,PA |

I originally visited Rentschler for service on my vehicle. I hadbeen servicing my impala there for years and always was completely satisfied with the treatment I recieved from joe, robin, bob and Brett in parts, and more recently Dave and Arlene. Everyone in their certified service department has been wonderful. My vehicle had been getting up there in age and as a result I was starting to visit them more and more. Under other circumstances that would have been fine except it meant my impala was reaching the end of the road. While I was there it was suggested that perhaps it was time to talk a walk down the hall to their new showroom and meet some of the folks out there. I took the opportunity to check out some new vehicles and in the process met John Knapp and Greg Williams in sales. The two of them took great care of me and showed me all the Chevy had to offer. After spending some time in and out of several cars we Decided together that the new Malibu was a good fit for me. They were very patient with me and I felt that they genuinely wanted to help me find what was best for me and not just get a sale. I had an opportunity to meet and chat with Jerry, Paul, Charlie and then Ian on some of my follow up visits to finalize the purchase and pick up my new Malibu. I truly believe the Rentschler family has assembled the perfect group of people. Everyone was always so gracious and willing to take the time to talk even though many of them weren't directly involved in my purchase. I will be a loyal Rentshler customer for life and always take the opportunity to share my story with anyone I can. I can't thank them enough for their help and making it as easy as possible to part with my old impala. Thanks so much and I'll see you for my next oil change!

December 15, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! We're very happy to have you as our customer!

Very pleased with sales & service!

by from Orefield, Pa. |

My experience with Rentschler Jeep began in January with on-line inquiries, off and on, over several months that were always answered promptly. I did a lot of research and narrowed my interest down to a few models, new or used. In July, my wife and I visited the dealership and we were greeted by Jerry Razzano. He was very knowledgeable and patient with us, answering many questions about the different features and options, and showing us the difference in the models we were interested in. He also helped us make the decision between new or used. Jerry Razzano and manager Greg Rentschler, worked with us to come up with a great deal on the new Jeep Compass we decided on, and our trade-in and financing. Since the purchase in July, I have made a couple calls to their service department with questions about future service needs and was very pleased with the explanations I was given. Last week I took the Compass in for it's first service. I called mid day and was able to get an appointment for later that day. The service was completed in a timely manner with a great explanation of work performed and of future maintenance needs. Mike and Dave in service are top notch. The employees of this dealership are great, and the facilities are clean and comfortable, making for a great experience before, during and after the sale.

Excellence

by from Berwick, PA |

I cannot say enough about the staff at Rentschler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Their Internet Sales Manager Stephanie Keeler was super. Most dealers don't take internet inquiries very seriously, but not this one. My salesman, Jerry Razzano was great. The finance guy Ian MacDonald went out of his way to get me great financing. It was the most painless car buying experience of my life.

WONDELFUL DEALERSHIP

by from Northamton, PA. |

My wife and I have purchased 3 vehicles from Rentschler Chevrolet. The sales personnel are Very Professional. The service department is Top Notch. The waiting area is not only clean but the area makes the time go fast by offering TV & Wi-Fi. Thanks to Jerry Miletics & John Knapp Salesmen and also Joe & Robin in the service department.

September 13, 2013

Thanks Phyllis & Tom! Now, if Phyllis ever has a page to review her Strudel on, make sure you let me know! 5 stars there, too!

Examplory Experience Buying a tTuck at Rentschler

by from Lehighton, PA |

Rentschler Chevy of Slatington, Pa provides exemplary service to customers from management to sales to parts and to repairs. The entire establishment is new and clean with a comfortable waiting room and sales and business offices available to customers. The car/truck lots have vehicles that can fit most people's needs. Prices are fair and reasonable. Trade-in allowances are also fair and reasonable. All employees are professional, friendly, courteous and very knowledge in their respective fields.

September 10, 2013

Thanks very much, Jim! It was a pleasure meeting you and Mary Anne! Be sure to stop in and say hello whenever you're here!

Ms. Charles A Dachelet

by from SENECA, SOUTH CAROLINA |

Each time my husband and I have visited Rentschler Chevrolet Chrysler Jeep Dodge, we have received not only A-1 top notch service, but also have been delighted with the friendliness and thoroughness of the sales personnel. As for the new facilities, what can I say... but WOW! Well worth the drive! Thanks for the GREAT experience!

February 4, 2013

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon up in PA!

Excellent place for car repairs and purchase

by from Germansville, PA |

Out of the all the dealerships I have purchased vehicles at. I would defiantly say that I have had the best experiences at Rentschlers. The car service and customer service there is unbeatable. I have purchased vehicles from them on more than one occasion and every time was a pleasure. I have never said this about any place of business before but they truly make you feel welcome and like you are part of the family. Even when I had to unexpectedly purchase a new vehicle due to the transmission was going bad in my current one they were able to have me driving away in my new vehicle the following day. And it was not a hassle at all. I will continue to get my vehicles serviced here and to purchase my vehicles here. I have even had family members come from out of state to purchase vehicles here and they were just as satisfied. To sum it up, if you are in the market to purchase a new or used vehicle or just need repairs or maintenance defiantly come here. I know I will defiantly not go anyplace else.

February 4, 2013

Thank you for your review. We try to be different than other car dealers and do things the right way and treat customers right. Hope to see you back soon for service we appreciate your review!

New to the area needed Jeep dealer

by from Albrightsville,PA |

I purchased a vehicle at a different dealer and had OEM warranty repairs done at Rentschler on two different occasions.I am very satisfied w/quality of the work that has been done. Price to value match. The staff is courteous & professional from start finish ( in person & on the phone).

February 3, 2013

Thank you for your review about our service department. We strive to have the best service in the area for all Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram & Chevrolet products. Hope we can help you with your next vehicle purchase.

Amazing People, Great Experience!

by from New Tripoli, PA |

Over my several visits I met with a few of the staff. I've had my vehicle serviced there for a number of years and when it came time to purchase my next vehicle I remembered my great service experiences and expected the same from sales. I was not disappointed. Rentschler Chevy came through for me and exceeded my expectations. Anyone who wants to buy a car and not be treated like just another number should definitely visit them in Slatington. I highly recommend it and I doubt you will be disappointed.

October 20, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. We strive to not only have low prices and a great buying experience but superior service after the sale. Thank you again, looking forward to serving you again soon. Best Regards, Greg Rentschler Rentschler Dealerships