Midwest Kia

Used 877-405-3986 Used 877-405-3986
Service 877-499-6773 Service 877-499-6773

Sales

by from Witchita Kansas |

Sales associate was very patient and helpful. The finance department worked hard to get me the best possible deal and the Management team made sure I got everything I wanted. The Midwest KIA team made the buying process a pleasurable experience.

Great experience!

by from Wichita, Ks |

Everything. Best car buying experience ever. Mark worked tirelessly to put a deal together for me. I love my new car and will definitely be back in a couple of years for a new KIA. I am sold on this brand.

Frendly people always nice.

by from Midwest Kia Wichatal kansas |

i was happy with Preshawn and Mark,they where very nice,not pushy,this is 1st time I bought a new car by myself.I am happy the way things tuned out..Thank you Kia

Midwest kia

by from Wichita ks |

The staff was pleasant our sales rep did everything he could to make sure we walked out of there happy and with what we could afford and what we wanted

Great Service, very nice faclaties,

by from Wichita, Kansas |

Love the Reo. Our 2nd one. Salesman Travis. Was great. Service area is very clean and well equipped. New dealership is definitely a step up.

Great place

by from Burrton ks |

They worked hard to get us in a optima.Love the car.Marcus went above and beyond to get our business. Would recommend.

Excellent Service

by from Wichita, KS |

It was a very quick and simple process. Trevor Seachris, my salesman, and Brad, in finance, were very helpful, friendly, and professional.

Buyer beware!

by from Liberal, KS |

The first thing I noticed was that the price for the used car I wanted to purchase was well above book value. After looking at it, I can assure you there was no reason for it to be, but I thought we could possibly come to a deal. The salesman only wanted to talk about monthly payments, while I wanted to talk about the actual price of the vehicle. I made my offer and he took it back to his manager. He came back with monthly payments, making it sound as though my offer had been accepted. I later found out that he did not negotiate the price at all, but only disguised the full price as monthly payments in hopes that I wouldn't notice. To make matters worse, he attempted to use high pressure sales techniques, hoping I would sign without understanding what the deal was. The lone bright side to my experience with them, was dealing with the internet portion of it, though they do not directly work for Midwest Kia. After I returned home, I received a call from them asking about my experience. They apologized after hearing what I went through and assured me that was not how they do business. I was told that they would relay my concerns to management. I was never contacted by management for Midwest Kia, thus I will assume this is normal business practice for them.

3rd Times a Charm - Or is it?

by from Wichita, KS |

When I arrived and walked inside, I saw Brad behind the service area outside smoking a cigarette?very unhappy looking. Brandon also saw him and said just the man I was looking for, I will be right back. When Brandon walked outside I could not see Brad but could see Brandon conversing and shaking his head. I was thinking this is not good news. When Brandon walked back in, he did not have good news?Brad followed him in shortly while I was in the middle of telling Brandon the issue?Brad was not apologetic at all, filled with irritation. He simply stated that the ball was dropped; he would have to gather the file and present it to the general manager. I asked if I needed to call back Monday to ensure it was taken care of, that if you made an agreement with someone?you should follow through and ensure it gets done. I sensed that Brad was not happy with what I had to say and simply could care less. He was walking away from me and just insisted that the ball was dropped and walked back into the main building. Brandon was apologetic and said that he was sorry for my experience. I explained it wasn?t his fault personally but I felt sorry he had to work with people like that. My oil change was on 6/27 and I have yet to hear any news from anyone at Midwest Kia. I have now had three terrible experiences with Midwest Kia and can assume that every one of them going forward will be the same. I can also only imagine what this business is like at the top if it is like this at the bottom, what a disaster. Businesses like this do not succeed with such bad customer service. How many other customers have been harassed? How many others have had multiple experiences like mine? I know I will never buy a new car and certainly not one from Midwest Kia.

great service

by from Dodge City, Ks |

I may be old school, I went through 8 different sales persons at 6 different dealerships before I got Brandon Burgdorf. I especially liked his ability to make me feel like I actually had a say in the process. He was very knowledgeable and if he didn't know he got the answers for me. He put up with my indecisions and my limitations and found a way to get as close as possible to my wishes. Oh, bonus, he has a great sense of humor. That's always nice to be able to laugh when you're given up the benjamins!!!