Midwest Kia

New 888-767-9791
Used 888-438-5593
Service 866-684-3889

We wanna see ya, in a Midwest Kia

Tom Rodgers is YOUR MIDWEST KIA guy!

by from Wichita, KS |

Tom Rodgers is, hands down, the greatest salesman I have ever come across! He isn't pushy, he's straight-forward, he is honest, his sense of humor is GREAT and he truly values his customers! Not only did he make me feel comfortable, he also went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I wanted! I left extremely happy with my decision to purchase a 2014 Kia Soul and feeling like I'd totally made a friend for life! I'll send anyone I know who's searching for a car, to Kia to see Tom! Thank you, thank you, thank you Tom! There could never be another YOU!!! I also have to give Tom's assistant, Katie, 5 stars, as she took my initial call to make an appointment with Tom! From that point on, she has been extremely personable, every time I have dealt with her, in person and over the phone! She was there to help anytime I needed ANYTHING! Katie, you are a gem!

great place to buy

by from Wichita Kansas |

Highly recommend Midwest Kia as the number one place to buy a used or new car in Wichita. Henry Bacon and Carla Le are five star sales friends. Bought the last five vehicle from Kia and will always come back. Great people great environment five stars all around!!!

Beware buying a used car here

by from Haysville KS |

We purchased a 2002 Beetle in April, there were a couple of things they fixed before we picked up the car. They assured us their mechanics completely went through the entire car and it was good to go. Exactly 2 weeks after we picked it up the alternator and battery were out and we took it to them and they told us not their problem it was all on us. They wanted $115.00 just to diagnose the problem and then more to repair and parts. So much for any warranty. Autozone diagnosed for free and a alter too and battery later we fixed it ourselves. The fact that after 2 weeks they offered no free help wouldn't even check what the problem was without a charge is amazing. They do not back what they sell. I have bought 3 cars from Carmax the was my first and last with Midwest Kia. DO NOT BUY A USED CAR FROM MIDWEST KIA.

Midwest Kia Highly Recommended

by from Kansas City, KS |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased through Patrick at Midwest Kia. Both times the experience was excellent and I would highly recommend him as a salesman as well as the dealership in general. Patrick did a great job of staying in contact with me during my first lease, while also going above and beyond during extenuating circumstances through the sales process. I felt he genuinely wanted me to be happy with the purchase I was making and gave honest and fair answers to any questions I had without me feeling pressured into making a decision one way or another. All in all it was a great car buying experience both times I went through Patrick and anyone who wants to get into a great car should definitely consider Midwest Kia.

Decieved & Disappointed

by from Junction city KS |

Tom told me one thing and when we had scheduled an appointment to meet I find out after driving over 2 hrs to make our appointment its Tom regularly scheduled day off. He passed me off to another salesman and didn't give him any paperwork I had sent him or told him. Tom also didn't tell Patrick the deal we had been working on. Never got a car even when I told them instead of brand new a used car would work but they wouldn't even look at it.

Midwest Kia Was Great, Courteous, and Helpful

by from Wichita, KS |

After searching for a vehicle and financing for months, Midwest Kia was the only place willing to work with me to help me find the type of vehicle I was looking for. My salesman, Tom Rodgers did everything he could to work with me and help me when other dealerships would not. He also explained what was going on all steps of the way, and was very thorough with the financing process. This was a great car buying experience.

Midwest Kia is not your only option

by from wichita ks |

i went to Midwest Kia to upgrade my current car and to purchase something newer. I was mislead that i was going to be approved when actually i wasnt. Anthony was the salesman who assisted me with finding my new CAR. I was given a car to drive for a whole week, which i gave them my car as a trade. i was dissappointed in the whole matter, everybody lied and no one wanted to take the blame for wasting my time. FALSE ADVERTISING

Patrick Quane from Midwest kia is the one to see!

by from Wichita, KS |

I stopped by Midwest kia just wanting to see if I could buy a new car and keep my payments close to what I was paying each month. I was driving 2009 car with close to 100,000 miles on it. Patrick Quane was there to help me from start to finish. I told him what I was looking for, and the payment price I had each month. It took him no time at all to help me find something in my budget, and something that I love! He was easy going and not pushy at all. I went to quite a few dealerships these last couple of months with a friend of mine helping her look for a car. I have to say kia is by far the best experience I had. I will definitely go back to Patrick on the next car I get, and send anyone that wants an awesome car buying experience his way. Also the warrany for the kia is awesome and I am paying a little less each month to drive a brand new car!

Excellent Experience

by from Wichita, KS |

We stopped in to test drive a car...just drive! We had a very knowledgeable sales person (Patrick) and left with an awesome vehicle. Our experience was superb from the very beginning. I have never felt so non-pressured in a buying situation before. Not only was our sales person a knowledgeable, confident and caring person, but the entire team who helped us, also exemplified these traits.

Great car buying experience

by from Wichita, KS |

I had a great car buying experience with Tom Rodgers. He was very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Some car salesman will be pushy and will try to persuade you to buy a vehicle or make payments that you don't want. This was certainly not the case at all. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in buying a car.