Midwest Kia

Service 866-684-3889

We wanna see ya, in a Midwest Kia

Very Professional

by from Wichita KS |

I was very impressed with the professionalism of Tom Rodgers. He was upfront, friendly, and very down to earth. My wife and I decided to hold off for our tax money, however next month we will be back to see Tom.

Great Experience

by from Wichita KS |

You guys are great. Tom was a great guy from beginning to the end! I really couldn't be happier. I am truly happy with my experience! Everyone here is helpful and very nice. I will be coming back when I purchase another vehicle.

Awesome Experience!

by from Wichita, Ks |

Patrick Quane helped us from first contact on the web, through driving home with the car my wife wanted. Every question we had was answered and he went above and beyond with his customer service froma needy couple. There wasn't any of that pressure you usually feel when you walk onto the lot as everyone was very friendly and made every effort to make sure you were taken care of as a client! Bravo!!

by from Wichita KS |

Very great service. Tom was very helpful and very patient with me and I am a proud Midwest KIA customer!!!

by from Wichita KS |

Tom was very courteous and nice. Also very helpful and polite. I would highly recommend Midwest KIA.

Best car buying experience

by from Wichita KS |

It has been a pleasurable online experience. This was my first. Tom promptly returned my emails. The process completely fit my available time. This was the best car buying experience I have completed in 55 years.

Extremely helpful

by from Wichita KS |

Tom was a great associate and was extremely helpful. When doing the test drive we stopped and he thoroughly explained all the key points of the car front to back. I would and do recommend Midwest KIA to friends and family and will buy vehicles from them in the future.

GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE

by from Wichita KS |

I have been to other dealerships but have never had such an amazing experience like I did at Midwest Kia. I was treated so kindly from the minute I walked in. Tom Rodgers was my salesman and showed me so much respect. He never once made me feel pressured and helped me choose the right car for me. I drove away with a brand new Kia Soul and would highly recommend Tom and Midwest Kia!

Very Happy

by from Wichita KS |

I was wanting to find a car with great gas mileage and eco friendly. I stopped in at Midwest Kia and Tom Rodgers helped me find the perfect vehicle. I love how simple the whole process was. I ended up driving away with a 2013 hybrid that I absolutley enjoy. It was definitley what I was looking for. Thanks Tom! Overall great experience.

by from Wichita KS |

I had a great experience at midwest kia when buying my 08 focus. This was our first family car and I absoultelty love it. Tom Rodgers really helped my family and I choose the perfect car. He answered all of our questions and within a short time we were driving away in a new car. Thanks Tom!