Midwest Kia

New 888-767-9791
Used 888-438-5593
Service 866-684-3889

We wanna see ya, in a Midwest Kia

My Parents Are Pleased Too!

by from Wichita, KS |

I met Tom through Newman University. I knew that he sold cars and I needed basic transportation, something with good gas mileage. Being that I go to school, I don?t have a very big budget. He suggested that I come down to take a look at some vehicles that would fit my needs. To my surprise, there were several options available to me. The car I bought was much nicer than what I envisioned for myself and the payment was still below what I expected. My parents are pleased that I was able to get good, reliable transportation that still had a warranty. I?m glad I met Tom at school and I look forward to showing of my new car!

Great experience with Tom!

by from Wichita, KS |

My experience with Tom Rodgers at Midwest Kia was AMAZING! I?ve been wanting a new car for a while and found one their website. Tom was very professional and extremely knowledgeable with all the cars. I didn?t even wind up buying the one I went there for. We found another similar vehicle that was a better deal. Without Tom I would have never known. I even got a lower interest rate than my bank was offering. I couldn?t be more pleased!

Salesman OJ Ayala

by from Wichita ks |

I had been looking for a vehicle at other dealerships and customer service was horrible, a close friend of mine referred me to Osiel (OJ) Ayala loved the way he treated us and would not mind going back in future, he made us enjoy our shopping experience!!

OJ is the salesman to see!!

by from Wichita ks |

By far the best experience in buying a car at this dealership my salesman OJ was very helpful and would defiantly shop there again!!

Dunlavy shops at Kia

by from wichita, kansas |

I bought a car from Midwest Kia about 6 months ago and had great service from Michael Dawes he was a great sales men I would recommend him to all my friends and family thanks again

SPOON buys at MIDWEST KIA

by from Wichita, KS |

I came in and purchased a used Dodge Caravan 6 mos ago from Mike Dawes. He gave excellent Customer Service, and didn't over or under sell me on the vehicle. It was a A+ car buying experience!!! I have since purchased 2 more vehicles from Mike Dawes, and they have been seamless and enjoyable transactions!

Excellent customer service!!

by from wichita ks |

I was so frustrated and upset that I could not get a reasonable payment and more for my trade until I got here everyone was so friendly and made me feel at home, i got a low payment and more for my trade OJ our salesman was efficient!

Great Service and fast!

by from Wichita ks |

Overall best buying experience!! reasonable payment and more for my trade. OJ our salesman was very helpful!

STELLAR EXPERIENCE

by from Wichita KS |

Bought a Nissan Altima from Patrick Quane (Patrick the car dude) in June - from his laid back sales style to the ease and simplicity of the actual negotiation and car buying process, it was a stellar experience. I hadn't stepped foot on a car dealership lot since 2002 to buy because of my last experience which was 6 hours long and incredibly painful! I've given Patrick's name to several friends and family and will definitely be back again.

great experience!

by from wichita KS |

Tom was super friendly and very helpful. The whole process was very smooth. I bought a new Optima and absolutely love it. He went over all the features and I couldn?t wait to drive it home. This was the easiest car buying experience I?ve ever had. Thanks to Tom I have the car I?ve always wanted!