Midwest Kia

New 888-767-9791
Used 888-438-5593
Service 866-684-3889

We wanna see ya, in a Midwest Kia

Exceptional, enjoyable experience with Tom!

by from Andover, KS |

The customer service I received with Tom at Midwest Kia was great. There were so many cars to choose from. It was really overwhelming at first - I am incredibly indecisive! Tom was very engaged, and really listened to what I had to say. He took a lot of pressure off of me by basically showing me exactly what I wanted.. showing me the reasons I might like one car over the other based on what I told him I was looking for. I finally found the color I wanted - the Dark Cherry Optima was the one for me! I love all the cool, high-tech features, especially the backup camera. I had a blast buying my car from him and would recommend that you request him to help you with yours!

Tom Rodgers is the man!

by from Oklahoma City |

Having spent two days at other dealerships I wasn?t expecting much. I saw a few vehicles online and decided to give it another try. I spoke with Tom before I came in and he seemed very friendly over the phone. I told him what I was looking for and he said he would look over his inventory. He told me about their huge used car inventory and that he was positive there was something there for me. When I arrived he gave me a tour around the dealership. I was really cold out so we went over a few of the SUV?s he had in mind. He took the time to go onto the lot and pull them into the heated service department. Great customer service and I couldn?t be happier with my new SUV. No other dealership put this much effort into earning my business. Tom is a great salesperson to work with. I will be sending people his way.

Great Experience - Tom Rodgers!

by from Ponca City, OK |

My husband and I drove up from Ponca City, OK because Midwest Kia was able to beat our local dealer?s prices. We?ve never been to another state to buy a car before, but felt comfortable after talking to Tom Rodgers and Shannon over the phone. We did most of the process via email and a few calls. This made everything very convenient for us. When we got there it was just as promised. They had the car pulled up and ready to go for us. The paperwork didn?t take long at all and we were on our way home in no time. I strongly recommend them!

Friendly Staff

by from Wichita, KS |

I would like to thank the friendly staff at Midwest Kia. Tom Rodgers, our salesperson, had us laughing the whole test drive. It was such a fun time I forgot we were there to buy a car. We also met a manager named Shannon who treated us with the utmost respect. We never felt intimidated by anyone. Since buying our new Kia I've told my mom about our experience. She will be stopping by soon.

Superb customer care

by from Wichita Kansas |

When trying to find a new vehicle, it can be very hectic. I?ve bought many vehicles in my life and this was the best experience I?ve had so far. Tom Rodgers knows how to take care of his customers. We?ve been to so many places and just had a bad experience. He is the first one to take his time. We never felt rushed. I recommend him to anyone looking for a new ride.

Awesome Experiance at Midwest Kia w Tom Rodgers!

by from Wichita, KS |

I had a GREAT experience at Midwest Kia with Tom Rodgers. He went over all the details of the Optima SXL Turbo with me. This was the best car buying experience I?ve ever had. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car. Dave from Wichita, KS.

Best car buying experience

by from Wichita Kansas |

I had an the best experience purchasing my new vehicle from Midwest Kia. Tom Rodgers helped me chose the perfect car for me. He answered all of my questions and I was in and out in no time at all. He was amazing! I would definitely recommend him and Midwest Kia to anyone looking to by a vehicle.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from WICHITA, KS |

WORKING WITH MIDWEST KIA WAS VERY RELAXING AND EASY. THE PROCESS WENT SMOOTH AND FAST. MY SALES REP, PATRICK QUANE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGE WITH HELPING ME DECIDE WHICH VEHICLE WAS BEST, EXPLAINING ANYTHING I QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ON. VERY HONEST AND HELPFUL. HE WAS ABLE TO FIND JUST THE RIGHT VEHICLE AND THE PRICE I NEEDED AN WANTED. THE REST OF THE MIDWESTKIA STAFF WERE JUST AS HELPFUL AN FRIENDLY. I WILL CONTINUE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM AND RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE

Great Service

by from kingman, ks |

We had a wonderful experience with our salesman, Tom Rodgers. He went out of his way to show us every vehicle we requested and answer any questions we had. Tom and Shannon worked with us to help us find the best vehicle available for the price we were looking for. We couldn't have had a better experience and will definitely be back.

Excellent Dealership

by from Wichita, KS |

People here know how to Hook. You. Up! I pulled in to the parking lot, only wanting to look at cars and it looked INCREDIBLY intimidating having a herd of men standing by the door waiting to pounce. One (Marcus - what?! what?! ;) ) approached my car, and when I said I was only wanting to look, gave us his card and left my friend and I to look. While in the parking lot Tyrone came over to check on us, offer assistance, but then left us alone. WHAT A BREATH OF FRESH AIR! Every other dealership nearly harassed me and never left me alone. We came back the next day, test drove a few (without feeling "supervised") and I bought my first Kia. Austin and Dustin rocked the financial end, the manager listened and was willing to negotiate. This was an amazing experience!