Kia of Irvine

45 Oldfield, Irvine, CA 92618

New 866-559-6594
Used 877-968-7114
Service 866-906-0208

Your premier Irvine Kia dealer providing you with all of your automotive needs.

Kia Of Irvine has great deals

by from Simi Valley, CA |

I was contacted by a sales person almost right away after sending an email of what I was looking for, and within a few days we had worked everything out perfectly for me. I love my Kia Forte Koup and they worked a very good deal for me to get it.

clean store & custom car

by from Palmdale California |

My new used Camaro :) I live in Palmdale California I was in the market for a used vehicle. thank you cars.com I found my camaro I submitted a request via email salesperson Curtis called me in 10 minutes. Arrangements were set up for the following day I arrived at 12 noon the car was parked in the front of the dealership Just waiting for me :) Curtis and David were excellent in communicating & providing excellent customer service . Mr. Tim took over for Curtis ( maybe it was his end of shift) Tim was excellent he was very friendly And had knowledge regarding any vehicle+ Mr Tim then took my camaro to get a full detail car wash including wax. I was out of that dealership no more than 2 hours i then received a $25 gift card. ( High fiveż) Note: Kia of Irvine take any trading and pay average to excellent Kelley Blue Book value. they didn't hesitate to take my car and they paid off the full balance++

Kia of Irvine responded to this review

September 1, 2014

Jordan--We're so happy the Camaro could get a new excited owner! I'm glad Curtis, David, and Mr. Time were able to help you find the car you wanted, and thank you for leaving this review. If you need anything else please let us know. Cheers, Eric Hardin, General Manager, (888) 973-2698

great customer service

by from irvine ca |

They were very helpful and helped me get a great deal. They get to the point and don't play around. Workers their are very professional

Great service, amazing facility, excellent people

by from Lake forest, CA |

Everything, the service, friendship, and they treat you like family. The 2013 Kia optima is amazing, the style, and beautiful interior makes this car stand out. Over all Excellent dealership.

Great customer service, above and beyond

by from Irvine, CA |

Justin, the sales rep, went above and beyond to make sure that the vehicle that I was interested in was available and ready for my test drive when I arrived from Santa Clarita. The other managers that I dealt with were also very friendly and helpful. A long way to go for a car, but, it was all worth it in the end.

kia of irvine - 2013 optima

by from irvine, ca |

Steve was a great help, professional and knowledgeable. He made every attempt to ensure that we were happy and taken care of through a process that normally gives people reason to be wary and cautious. Thanks to Kia and thanks to Steve for helping us find our newest addition to our family!

Great staff ans sales experience

by from Irvine, California |

Courteous staff made you feel welcome with no pressure during the negotiating process. Attentive to listening to what you wanted and how to make the best purchase for our needs.

Everyone there was awesome

by from Irvine, California |

The sales person and the manager truly did everything they could to give me what I wanted in a car with the extra's I wanted as well as the price and terms that I asked for.

Excellent Service

by from Irvine, CA |

Tim Wheeler was an excellent salesman. I had a great experience with everyone at Kia. I am always pressed for time, so I found it very impressive that they can now communicate via text, email, and by phone to make the process go by faster and smoother. This purchase was my first time ever dealing with Kia, so it's common for the magnifying glass and white gloves to come out. From the moment I arrived, I was greeted as if everyone already knew who I was. I was offered beverages during the short wait, and the quality of service was not sacrificed even though there was another deal going on at the same time. Jeremy in Finance was also a pleasure to work with. When it was time to drive off the lot, Tim made sure that he walked around the car with us to show us all of the features and how to deal with them. While this may be routine for the dealership, I havehave never had someone do that before so I was really impressed.

Easiest Car Buy Ever

by from Orange, California |

Internet Salesman Mike was no pressure, very helpful and patient. He helped us through all phases of the sale getting us the lowest price possible with all the rebates we qualified for without having to ask. This was the easiest car purchases ever.

Sales experience - EXCELLENT

by from Irvine, CA |

Rashid was great! Very helpful and understood what I needed in a car and my budget. Jeff was a huge help and awesome. They were the perfect team!