Park Place Infiniti

5605 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 877-267-4028
Used 866-946-8673
Service 877-289-5558

Experts in Excellence! We are the only Infiniti dealership in Clark County.

Great Buying Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Much better than expected buying process and experience. Worked primarily with Simeon who was very professional as well as courteous, and spent the time required for my wife and I to make our decision. Interaction with the other folks at Park Place was also pleasant. Did not feel pressured or harassed.

Simeon at park place is awesome!

by from Las Vegas |

I bought my car in December 2012. Simeon helped me find the perfect car and a great deal. I just brought it in for my first service today and everyone is so helpful and courteous. Simeon showed me all the newest cars knowing I was only here for service on the car I own. I highly recommend this dealership. Car therapy :)

Pressure sales, poor customer service

by from Henderson, NV |

I have never written a review on anyone or anything but felt it necessary to do so in this case.I came in wanting to test drive and determine the worth of my trade in so I can go home and assess my situation and make an informed decision. I explained I didn't want the back and forth with the manager, that I didn't want the trick of taking my keys for my trade in and keeping them and was upfront with the amount I wanted to finance. I was assured by James that this process didn't exist at Park Place Infiniti and with the new management, it was a much more direct purchasing process. The activity after that reflected everything I detest in purchasing a vehicle. Once they provided my estimate of trade in and the net amount of the vehicle, it was not in my range. I thanked James and asked for my keys so I could go home and think about it. He then took my info to the manager and came back with a different offer. I thanked him and explained I'm not buying the car today because that is not how I do business, I prefer to give 24 hours to any major decision. He did not return with my keys. At this point I had to keep stating I would not be purchasing a car today. James began to make back handed statements of "Did you come to buy a car today or not? Most people come here to buy a car, so what is your intent" again, that question came after I stated at least 5 different times that I would not be buying the car, so my intent was fairly clear. Then the manager arrived out of nowhere and I stated I'm not buying the car and I would like my keys. He asked for 2 more minutes, I stated that those were the last two they were going to get. He returned with another offer. I state no and that I wanted my keys. He finally returned with them and we left. It took 2 hours and by the end I felt like a trapped animal. I advise against purchsing a car from them in any scenario if you don't like the song and dance.

Poor Customer Service

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

I will qualify my remarks by saying that this is an Infiniti dealer and I did not buy an Infiniti from them. I don?t recall a sign over the door, however, that said ?If You Buy a Used Toyota From Us We Will Give You Poor Service?. I bought a used Toyota from them on Feb 5. The sale went well and I got a fair deal. I paid with a check which they accepted and it cleared my bank 3 days later. The salesman, John Landin, told me it would be 2 weeks or less to get the Dealer Report of Sale (DRS) so I could register the vehicle. And they would call me when it was ready. On Feb 9 I got a nice email from their General Manager, Larry Michaels, thanking me for the purchase and asking me to contact him if there was anything I needed. After 2 weeks with no call I emailed Larry Michaels on Feb 21 since I would be on that side of town the next day and asked if he could help get me the DRS so I could register the vehicle. I mentioned I paid cash and didn?t understand the delay. He never responded to my email. I then emailed the salesman, John Landin, and asked if he could help. He replied it was ready and waiting and that they had been trying to call me at ?the wrong number?. I didn?t understand this as I had given them both my home and cell phone numbers. I emailed John Landin back and asked if they could have someone drop it by my work or mail it to me. No response. I had to take an hour off of work today to go and get it and I have to delay the registration. My issue with Park Place is not that I had to go and get the DRS myself. My issue is that I receive an email from the General Manager, Larry Michael, offering ?Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can ever offer assistance - either now or in the future.?, and he doesn?t even have the courtesy to email me back, let alone actually help with an issue. My issue is that the salesman didn?t bother to respond either once I asked for some help. This is not customer service. The customer service with Park Place Infiniti ends when the sale is complete in my experience. You have choices when you buy a car in Las Vegas. I recommend you choose another dealer.

Easy and Outstanding Internet Purchase w/ JOHN

by from Santa Fe, NM |

Like most people we were very apprehensive about purchasing a car online however it was too good of a deal to pass up. John the sales person was extremely helpful with providing options for purchasing the car that best suited our needs. Although we did fly out to pick up the car rather than have it shipped, John had us feeling confident that we would love it and we did. He was not pushy but very responsive to our many questions. He even picked us up at the airport on a Saturday night and stayed a few hours late to accommodate our travel plans. I do have to say that auto dealerships needing to be closed on Sunday is a silly law but John stayed late to make sure that it happened and that we were able to drive it home that night. All in all is was a very good and easy way to shop for a car. When it comes time to buy our next one, we will be giving him a call.

Purchased A Used Car From Them

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Like most of us, I have my prejudices about car dealerships in general, due to my past dealings with them. We finally located a used car that suited our needs, i am taller and we have two new little girls so car seats, and low and behold it was at a new car dealership. Well, we all took a trip down to take a look. From the time I arrived to departure, the process went smooth, efficiently, and comfortably. I left that day with a great car and they were more than willing to take care of any items that were not working or needed attention on the vehicle. A week later they called me to schedule the repairs and gave me a great loaner car to get us around! They returned the vehicle washed and besides a new set of tires i need for it, better than new. I would recommend this place to anyone, and encourage giving them a look over even if, like us, your budget can only get you a used vehicle. Great place, friendly people, love the little kids, despite what you are willing to spend!

Jeremy - of Park Place Infiniti Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas |

Jeremy is an outstanding service associate and a great credit for Park Place Infinite. He is very professional and details what needs to be done in a manner that understandable. He made our experience soothing and kept us informed as Reggi's car was being fixed. A very GOOD experience.

Great Establishment

by from Las Vegas |

I went there to look around at a pre-owned Honda. They had an excellent sales staff.