Paramount Auto Sales

(3.6) 8 Reviews

921 2nd Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35203

Good people Great service

by from alabama |

My recent experience with parmount auto sales was great my sales person was Marion he work with you and try to help you in any way possible and i want to thank you all for the great experience and I do recommend people who are looking for a great car to come by and see them first

Very Good Experience

by from Birmingham Al |

I purchase my Jeep Liberty Oct 2013 the service was great. I recommend this dealership to everyone even first time buyers. The prices are very reasonable and they work with you to make you happy.

Excellent Service

by from Fairfield, AL 35064 |

When I first came in the door I was greeted with a warm welcome. Shortly after that Dustin came to talk to me about what he was able to do for me. He worked magic. He informed me on every step he was taking. Dustin got me a car at a great rate. Dustin was Excellent.

May 2, 2013

Thank you Mrs. Hill for your business. Here at Paramount our service begins with the sale, so i look forward to working with you again in the future. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Dustin

Unfriendly

by from Birmingham, Al |

Not good people to deal with. Cars are not checked out at all!! Very dishonest and shady. Its all about making a sale with them.

Gottabekiddingme

by from lemontown |

Very unprofessional, doesnt have cars checked out, or even cleaned out for that matter. They will just stick you in a car, to make a sale. Customer service is a joke with these people. Maybe the new general manager will do things a lot different. But I still would not recommend this place to anyone!!

sleazy an dishonest

by from Tucson |

I do beleive the reviews that are on this site were written by the dealer and not actual customers, when I was looking for an SUV at Paramount what I have found is almost all cars this dealer sells have had some sort of accident of prior damage on record that they did not disclose. I paid for unlimited CarFax reports and ran all their inventory vehicle ID numbers and discovered they buy most of their vehicles with accidents and structure damage.

December 7, 2012

Dear Charlie, My name is Sean and I am the General Manager of Paramount Auto Sales. First I want to thank you for taking the time to state how you feel about our inventory. Without customer comments like these we have no way to truly track how our business is viewed by the general public as this allows us to work towards enhancing our customer experience. I would love to speak to you concerns in person please reach out to me directly @ 205-422-2333.

Great People

by from Sylacauga, AL |

At Paramount Auto Sale They are really some good people to work with and they try their best to put you in a car. An that's really good for people like them and I would give them 100% rate of great.

October 4, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind compliment. We are by no means perfect but we do strive to make all of our customers satisfied. Thank you again for your business :-) Paramount Auto Sales

Paramount Customer Service

by from Birmingham, AL |

I recieved paramount customer service when i purchased my 2004 Mercedes. I wasnt sure i could even purchase a vehicle due to my past credit issues, but paramount had me prequalified before i ever visited the lot and was able to get me in the car of my dreams with payments i can afford. Thank you paramount for listening and understanding my past, and for making my dreams come true.

August 26, 2012

On behalf of the Paramount Sales Team we would like to thank you for your business, and we're happy you are pleased with your new vehicle. Congratulations.