Crawford Buick GMC

6800 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX 79925

New 888-663-9640
Used 877-356-4139
Service 888-375-0690

El Paso's only locally owned Buick GMC dealer for over 40 years.

Josie De La Cruz Kennedy

by from El Paso, TX |

Great customer service! Mike Mannix along with Mr Crawford himself made a horrible situation Wonderful. On the third day of owning a 2015 Denali, the heater core blew and left me stranded in the middle of New Mexico at night. On Star and GMC road side assistance were very limiting. Mr Mannix called on a three way line an attempted all the he could possibly do! I was concerned about the abuse of the overheated engine and preferred a new vehicle. After contacting Mr Crawford, he agreed that the ordeal would be handled and it was. I was provided with a temporary vehicle and then received a brand new Denali. I also received all the items that were left in the first vehicle. I have already recommended the dealership to other friends and soon they too should have a new Denali. The paperwork was seamless. I have purchased several GMC's and have been extremely disappointed with the Shamaley dealership in El Paso (even if it has a new ownership it is still the same management Cliff Shamaley). I have to travel across town for service approx. 1 hour round trip but it is well worth it ! thank you for caring...please address the On Star and GMC road side assistance ordeal...I had to pay for the towing...

October 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a kind review, Josephine! You can tell from your interactions with Mr. Crawford and Mike that our dedication to delivering excellent customer service starts at the top and trickles down to all our employees. We do apologize for any inconvenience, but our happy to hear you are enjoying your brand-new Denali! We truly appreciate your continued loyalty, as well as your recommendations, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your Denali's routine maintenance!

Crawford Buick GMC.

by from El Paso, TX |

Service was good. Didnt expect to have 4 recalls done on a truck that is 7 Months old and 8000 miles. Hope this is not a sign of things to come..

Enjoyed the experience

by from El Paso, TX |

I found my used truck(11 Silverado Texas Edition) on line. Andrea helped me find a good truck(test drove four) that I could afford and be happy with. Martin also was helpful also. Chris from the Parts Dept. helped with the back sliding window with a diag. I wanted to get it fixed, but my Army paycheck doesn't afford it($500) right now. I'm satisfied with my experience. Andrea went over the top to help me. Thank you. SFC M. Kendall Judd

by from El Paso, TX |

Wade is the best service man you got. He is very attentive to my needs and what needs to be done to keep my vehicle on the road.

December 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Norbert, as we will be sure share them with Wade! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed the excellent service Wade has provided, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

Great Service

by from El Paso, TX |

I was very pleased with the service performed on my truck. I will continue my regular scheduled truck maintance with the Crawford service center.

Explain "Title"

by from El Paso, TX |

your service specialist are great how ever the vehicle its is another thing I which I had kept my old Yukon XL it was better and greater than the 2013 Yukon XL I have now.

December 17, 2014

Thank you for your review, Oscar! We are glad you have enjoyed your service experiences with our expert technicians, and we hope to see you again for any and all future automotive needs!

Great Service

by from El Paso, TX |

Wade is the only worker I like to deal with when I take my car in. He always does and takes care of my car and I don't worry if I have check when it is ready or not. When I leave my car their he calls and keeps me informed on what is going on or if he needs to order parts for it and when the parts arrive. I had other people that seems that they don't have to keep the costumer informed and when the parts arrive.

December 9, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Norbert! We are glad you have enjoyed your service experience with Wade, as his informative and friendly approach to vehicle maintenance reflects the standards we hold our entire staff to at Crawford. We look forward to providing you with excellent customer service for all your future automotive needs!

by from El Paso, TX |

Very good service and would return back yo buy another vehicle

December 3, 2014

That is great to hear, Mota! We are happy to hear we have earned your valued business, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs! Thank you!

great sevices

by from El Paso, TX |

very good attention efficient service , and easy treat the time in the mantenance on vehicule excelent good coffe and cookies

December 3, 2014

Thank you for your review, Raul! We are glad you enjoyed the prompt, efficient service we pride ourselves on delivering, as well as the complimentary coffee and cookies. We look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

by from El Paso, TX |

This has been my second purchase and will continue to come back because of the excellent experience

November 25, 2014

Thank you, Jesus, and congratulations on your purchase! We truly appreciate your valued business and continued loyalty, and we hope our excellent customer service keeps you coming back to Crawford Buck GMC for years to come!

Body work for Hail damage

by from El Paso, TX |

After receiving extensive hail damage to my car in September in Denver, I took the care to Crawford Buick Body Shop. I couldn't be happier with the results. The car looks brand new. They even detailed the engine area. Great service and great workmanship. Thanks

November 25, 2014

You are very welcome, Carole, and thank you for your review! We are glad the unrivaled work our body shop delivers has your vehicle shining like new, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!