Crawford Buick GMC

6800 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX 79925

New 888-663-9640
Used 877-356-4139
Service 888-375-0690

El Paso's leading source of cars and trucks for over 40 years.

Best choice for the price also best gas saver.

by from Glendale, CA |

I have been a customer with toyota for over 15 years but I have to admit ford has a lot to offer this days. Better milage more powerful engine and more standard options.I just trade in my 2008 4 Runner with 2013 edge SEL very satisfied and please with all process I am highly recommending my dear sales man Perry Markham very knowlagable and honest as well as other teams.

mr. fred.

by from el paso texas |

I BOUGHT A 2004 Sierra sle from craig baker.The gas gauge & speedometer was not working.Mr. baker had those things fixed; even though i bought it as is. However i think that those should have been done before it was put up for sale;so so i would not ha e to come bhave to come back. Also salesmans should show how everything works;like air cond;heater; cd;et. Etc.c.zAlso checm the oil & let the customser see how cles. It is.

very insulted

by from El Paso, TX |

I just left Crawford after a full day of shopping I am trading a Lexus and was offered $9000 for my Lexus!!!!! After a full day of car shopping and lowest offer I received prior To Crawford was $17000. Salesman was very polite but I truly believe this offer for my trade is insulting. I was asked To return tomorrow so I will see what that brings and share my experience with you all.

Horrible

by from El paso, TX |

The service was pretty decent till it came down to talking about price. My salesman attitude completely changed. He became noticeably annoyed, almost as if I insulted him by trying to lower the price Like I'm expected to pay exactly what they are asking for vehicle. Their prices are high and they don't work with you much.

Crawford Buick GMC responded to this review

November 30, 2012

Dear Beghtel, My name is Jim Davis and I run the Internet Department for Crawford Buick GMC. I would like to thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and would very much like to speak with you so I can gather even more details. It is certainly not our intent to offend our customer base and I intend to do everything I can to make this a positive experience for us both. Please contact me at 915-892-7771 or email me at jdavis@crawfordautoteam.com

3rd Car I buy from them

by from El Paso, Texas |

I want to thank Pete Navarro for helping me with my 3 car purchases these last 3 years my most recent being Oct 2012. As well as helping my 2 friends get cars. All 5 times i was there and Pete and the Crawford team did a great job getting us great prices and great cars.

Crawford Buick, El Paso, TX

by from El Paso, TX |

Excellent customer service from sales rep. Jim Ryan. A pleasurable process and a good value.

Crawford Buick Dealer

by from El Paso, TX |

Sales person Jim Ryan was excellent. God price and value on a used 2005 Buick LeSabre.

Good Buying Experience

by from El Paso, TX |

I purchased a new car several years ago from this dealership and was very satisfied! They were very helpful and kept all of their promises. Now, I am looking to buy a second new vehicle, perhaps an suv, and stopped by two days ago and received the same quality service! I would highly recommend them!