Dick Poe Dodge RAM

Used 877-487-2479 Used 877-487-2479
Service 877-818-6918 Service 877-818-6918

Baca Family

by from Santa Teresa NM |

Our experience at Dick Poe Dodge Ram was execellent! Our sales person was Mike Parra and this is the second vehicle that we buy from him in the last four months. We came back to buy a Dodge Ram from Mike Parra because we were impressed with his great customer service and extensive knowledge!! We will come back to see Mike Parra at Dick Poe for our next vehicle purchase!

Airways Dickinson poetry fodge

by from Elpaso texas |

The staff is always friendly and seem to enjoy there jobs another wards everybody has stress at home or in there lives,but they don't show it at work I've always had a good experience when I get work done on my car.I live and work in Pecos Texas I can get my car serviced in Odessa which is closer for me but I enjoy the staff and the service,Steve and richard do a great job running the shop so for me it's worth the extra drive.

Great sales rep service.

by from El Paso, TX |

Great customer service. Sales rep was there from me through first visit, day of purchase, and after purchase. He was informative, patient, and helped me the the right vehicle at a good price.

Excellent service

by from El Paso, TX. |

The entire experience was a pleasant one. I would like to single out, John Delaney and Mary Woodart for their prompt and attentive help but most of all for their professionalism. My vehicle was repaired to my complete satisfaction on time and at the quoted estimate. Keep up the great work Dick Poe Dodge!!!!

Easy buying process.

by from El Paso, Texas |

Came to the dealership at 830pm thinking it was closed just to view a truck i was interested in. Tonya pulled us in and stayed to till 1130pm working out a deal my wife and i were comfortable with. Plus i was working a 24 hr shift and was unable to pick up my truck from detail. Tonya went above and beyond to drive my truck home for me.

GREAT SERVICE *HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*

by from El Paso, TX |

I have been trading cars and purchasing new vehicles with Dick Poe Dodge for more than 10 years. The customer service is always great or even better than before. I highly recommend Mike Parra to be your car salesman and to help you find your vehicle. Staff was great, friendly and customer service was excellent I even took my Dodge Journey to get it maintained while shopping for my car. Again, a big Thank You to Mike Parra for going above and beyond and taking the time for me buy my new vehicle.

Great service, dirty waiting area

by from El Paso, TX |

Sales person was very attentive to my requirements. I purchased my truck via the telephone and Estaban Lucero provided all the information I requested.

PROMPT SERVICE

by from EL PASO, TX |

MORE LIKE WHAT I DID NOT LIKE: First oil change to my 2010 Dodge Caravan I recently bought was on synthetic oil and did not last the time expected and written in the windshield tag and when I asked I did not receive a convincing answer. It last only two months when the dashboard message started requesting oil change, and let me emphasis, IT WAS SYNTHETIC OIL. The vehicle did not runned not even 2000 miles when the dashboard message started asking for a new oil change. Only when I showed up to complain about it was when my answer was that: because of the type of miles I use the vehicle for the synthetic oil did not last longer and I should use regular oil. I mean, what kind of answer is that. Most of those two months I referred above the vehicle was stopped in front of my porch. I use this vehicle for a shuttle business and if there are not reservations pending in my agenda the vehicle simply does not need to be moved since I have a four cylinder personal vehicle I use for any other transportation needs I have. I had the regular oil change done since I was there already and want not to go somewhere else, but for the next oil change, I definitely going to reconsider going back to you guys.

Greate service

by from El Paso tx. |

They took the time to help us out with financing our automobile it shows that they care for their customers

Great customer service!

by from El Paso, TX |

I enjoyed how Mr. Acosta took the time to hear me out and listen to what I was looking for and understood where I wanted to stay financially.