Dick Poe Dodge RAM

Used 877-487-2479
Service 877-818-6918

awesome experience

by from El Paso, TX |

Our car was giving us more trouble than it was worth anymore, and with some up coming travel I needed something reliable. I had owned an XTerra before my current Buick - and was interested in another. I looked at several older XTerras, and came across this 2010 today - it was around the same price and had much better mileage than the older cars I had looked at! The carfax is clean, the vehicle is in excellent condition. They evaluated my Buick and quoted me the trade in value at exactly what my brother (a mechanic) said was fair, and I hadn't even told them I had a previous quote - so they were honest up front. They even knocked down the price by $1000 from what I had seen online (which I checked against KBB quoted values and it was below what they suggested already). They gave me financing options, and I selected to go with a local bank that I knew other military had used - instead of some who knows what bank who knows where. They explained and offered an extended warranty that was an amazing price. The only thing I am disappointed on was that they only provided one key and no key fob/remotes - so I will have to go in and get those from a Nissan dealership for an additional price. Maybe. I am going back in on Monday because they offered to wash the car for me - I will check with them about the additional key and key fobs, because I hadn't even thought to ask them when there today... so maybe they will provide it and I just forgot to ask!

Very helpful and friendly

by from Presidio,TX |

I asked a lot of question on the car and no lies or hidden fees its all there for you and all you gotta do is ask

Fishy dealer with illegal and fraudulent financing

by from El Paso, TX |

You go there and once you see a car that you might like, they sweeten the deal with a very low sell price. If you are interested, then you need to go get your credit. If you choose to apply for credit with the dealer you are setup for a SPOT DELIVERY/YO-YO FINANCING scam (Google it, its scary). And with this scam they will get to sell you the car for much much more than what you expected. Check more reviews about them and beware !!!