Dick Poe Chrysler - Jeep

Service 888-378-0603

Dick Poe Family Of Dealerships Saves You Money

DONT EVER COME HERE FOR SERVICE

by from El Paso |

Brought in my 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited because I have having suspension problems that all keeps acquire after time, and also my a/c wasn't blowing. They didn't find anything wrong with it, but install a steering stabilizer that I bought, even after I told them that would not solve the problem. They charged me $200 for labor for not doing anything, once I received my jeep they chipped the hood!!! Unbelievable, and not just a small chip, it started to bubble, so they wanted me to keep my jeep there for three more days, worse service ever.

Great buying experience

by from el paso, tx |

shopping for a new jeep, salesperson was very helpful and the finance department experience was great

What customer service?

by from El paso tx |

Finance director, Jimmy Johnson made us wait over an hour while he talked to another employee when we were 3 feet away. The proceeded to listen his voicemail. Do they not know there are 50 other car dealerships that would love for me to sign their deal?

used car shopping

by from el paso tx |

customer service was great ! people were friendly and courteous

Excellent Experience

by from El Paso, TX |

I had an excellent experience at Dick Poe. Price was on point, and the process of purchasing the vehicle was very easy and seamless. Will recommend all to go there.

didn't honor offer

by from el paso tx |

when I purchased my F-150, they had an offer of $250 dollars gas voucher with the purchase of a vehicle, they told me I didn't qualify because I didn't pay the window price, in other words I had to "negotiate" the price, but isn't that we all do when shopping/buying a car? also, I don't think they service (even minimal service) the vehicles they sell. in all other places I've purchased vehicles, they come out with at least a new oil change, well, not this place. For a great customer service, buy your car at CARMAX!!