Dick Poe Chrysler - Jeep

(3.1) 8 Reviews

6501 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX 79925

Awesome Experience

by from El Paso, TX |

The staff is very professional and I got a GREAT deal!! They made my car buying experience easy and educated me on the process with detail. I would recommend EVERYONE to come and buy a car here and get a great experience as well. The salesman was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and explained everything about the vehicle in detail. Great quality of people and everyone is very friendly!

WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT! EXCELLENT SALES DEPT

by from El Paso, TX |

Purchasing the car was no problem. The salesperson was excellent! A month after purchasing Jeep, heard strange noise and noticed fluid spitting from under the car. I left a message for service department and never received a call back. Husband called and scheduled an appointment. I showed up to appointment with my child and was told a shuttle would take me home in case car needed to stay overnight. I was never informed of this and was not prepared, so I rescheduled appointment. I was under the impression that I could wait just as other service departments allow you to wait. It seemed like this was not an option and they expected to keep it overnight. Drop car off on Saturday morning and not once did I receive a call advising me of any problems with the car. Husband left message and again did not receive a call back. We show up to dealership 10 minutes before closing time and we're told they were short staffed. They ran a few tests but would like us to bring it back to run additional tests to verify nothing is wrong with the transmission. So 1 full day wasted. Drop car off Tuesday morning and again no call notifying of any problems or telling me to pick up car. I call at 4 pm to check on status of the car and when the person asks his staff for the status of the jeep I hear someone say, "We haven't had time." I'm then asked if I was promised I would get the car back today. I wasn't aware I would be without a car for an unknown period of time. I assumed I would get the car back the same day UNLESS a problem was found with the car in that case I would make arrangements as needed. So my husband gets a call as we're on our way to pick up the car and asked if it would be okay to put fuel in car as it is running low. My husband says yes, no problem. We show up and we're given a "diagnostic report" stating the noise could not be duplicated (handwritten). There's also a note stating "called customer to get ok to put fuel" fuel which was little to nonexistent once we picked up the car. To sum it up: 2 whole days wasted on having my car looked at! Diagnostic report basically states they drove the car for a few minutes to hear for noises coming from car. There's also a note stating preferred treatment which is completely laughable! I WILL NEVER TAKE MY CAR TO THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT!! SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND ENERGY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. TO BE CLEAR: SALES WAS GREAT! NO PROBLEM.

DONT EVER COME HERE FOR SERVICE

by from El Paso |

Brought in my 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited because I have having suspension problems that all keeps acquire after time, and also my a/c wasn't blowing. They didn't find anything wrong with it, but install a steering stabilizer that I bought, even after I told them that would not solve the problem. They charged me $200 for labor for not doing anything, once I received my jeep they chipped the hood!!! Unbelievable, and not just a small chip, it started to bubble, so they wanted me to keep my jeep there for three more days, worse service ever.

Great buying experience

by from el paso, tx |

shopping for a new jeep, salesperson was very helpful and the finance department experience was great

What customer service?

by from El paso tx |

Finance director, Jimmy Johnson made us wait over an hour while he talked to another employee when we were 3 feet away. The proceeded to listen his voicemail. Do they not know there are 50 other car dealerships that would love for me to sign their deal?

used car shopping

by from el paso tx |

customer service was great ! people were friendly and courteous

Excellent Experience

by from El Paso, TX |

I had an excellent experience at Dick Poe. Price was on point, and the process of purchasing the vehicle was very easy and seamless. Will recommend all to go there.

didn't honor offer

by from el paso tx |

when I purchased my F-150, they had an offer of $250 dollars gas voucher with the purchase of a vehicle, they told me I didn't qualify because I didn't pay the window price, in other words I had to "negotiate" the price, but isn't that we all do when shopping/buying a car? also, I don't think they service (even minimal service) the vehicles they sell. in all other places I've purchased vehicles, they come out with at least a new oil change, well, not this place. For a great customer service, buy your car at CARMAX!!