Hoy Family Auto

1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925

New 855-224-1313 New 855-224-1313
Used 877-801-5105 Used 877-801-5105
Service 866-457-6707 Service 866-457-6707

World Class Service. World Class Selection.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from El Paso, TX |

Excellent customer service! It took me several visits to the dealership to finally decide which vehicle to buy, the customer service by Jonathan Raggo was unbelievable. always working with me explaining me and my wife everything about the QX60 and its packages. He always makes us feel comfortable when we visit and never was pushy like other dealers. The entire buying process, customer service and finance process were excellent. Helped me with everything they could and great facilities. Already recommended a friend of mine who already bought a car. :)

love my car

by from el paso, tx |

I have purchased 2 VW's from her in the past and have always had a good rapport with this dealership. My service man was awesome on getting my jetta serviced correctly and back to me in a timely manner. Thanks to all in Service dept.

GReat VW service

by from El Paso, TX |

Came in for the recommended service the other day. Had a 9:30 appt when they open and they got me a little early. Thanks service guys.

Hoy Family Auto- The best dealership in El Paso!

by from El Paso Texas |

Over the course of a year we have tried different dealerships here in El Paso trying to get a new vehicle. Due to our negative equity on our current vehicle we were always turned down, several several times. We went to Hoy Family for the first time, to just look at a vehicle.We had no hopes (absolutely none) because we always got turned down. We were approached by Mario. He told us from the beginning that we could just see what would happen, and if it didn't work then he would tell us what we could do, that would help us. Either way he would help us. During this car buying experience I never felt pressured. We told him exactly what we could do financially, and he never asked or pressured for more. Him and his team worked together to get us the best deal possible. Mario worked with the manager, and the finance department, they got us great deals, and then more, and when we thought it couldn't get any better, they made it even better! And because of them we are now driving our dream car! We have seriously been to the "top" dealerships in El Paso, and no one would give us the time, they would turn us away, there were always reasons. Hoy Family bent over backwards just to help us get the car we wanted. The whole team is incredibly laid back and very nice. ALL of them were working together to get us the best deal possible, with exactly what we said we could do. We walked out with our dream car, and a lower car payment. I highly highly recommend this place! Seriously the best car dealership in El Paso! I cannot say enough good things, and I will tell everyone I know, to go here! This place is exactly how a car dealership should be, no pressure, no gimmicks and all they want to do is help! Go and Ask for Mario, you won't regret it! And to Mario and his team, thank you for helping us get our dream car! Y'all are true blessings!

August 21, 2015

Thank you very much for the fantastic review! We are so glad you had a good experience & will certainly pass your message along.

Hoyfox ELPASO AIRWAY

by from Horizon, Texas |

Still trying to buy a car? Well don't go here this place sucks. They never have anything ready they can't keep there paper work straight...financing is the worst can't give you a respond unless you keep calling...they say they have the approval, then change there mind worst dealership ever... don't come here unless your ready to waste time,money, and gas...

April 28, 2015

sorry that you have had that experience, which location have you been dealing with?

Fox Acura dealership review

by from El Paso, Texas |

Fox Acura has given my husband and me the best experience ever! They are professional, respectful and above all patient. I really feel I should mention some of the great people Mr. Fox has on his team and they are: Jessica Rojas (service manager) and her wonderful and professional team. Words can't describe how happy I leave Fox Acura when the occasion has arisen, that I need anything done to my car, or that I have ANY question about my TL by phone. They always seem to be in such a wonderful mood. Thank you, Fox Acura!!!!!

Professional Salesman - Isaac Avila

by from El Paso, TX |

Commend Isaac Avila for his professionalism. Recommend him to friends and relatives,

Horrible customer service

by from El Paso Texas |

Took my vehicle in for service asked for loaner but got a nasty response from a Mr. Martin said I didn't need a loaner because service would only take 45 min. Turns out I waited 3 and a half hours. This is not the first time we have bad experience unfortunately this is the only MercedesBenz dealership in El Paso

great sales staff

by from El Paso, Tx |

Lots of help.great environment for a first time buying. my salesman, Isael helped me find my first car. he was easy to work with and very helpful when it came to my questions

October 18, 2014

Hi Dylan, thank you so much for your kind comments. We are very happy to hear you had a good time & a great experience with Israel. We look forward to seeing you again.

Great Service

by from El Paso, TX |

Great service.... John & Isis were very nice and helpful, plus Ida the finance manger gave me a great deal.