Hoy Fox Automotive Group

1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925

New 855-224-1313
Used 877-801-5105
Service 866-515-6163

World Class Service. World Class Selection.

Good Experience Overall

by from El Paso, Texas |

I have been to Hoy Fox many times and have always had a good experience! The employees are polite and helpful, the process is always quick, and I always leave satisfied!

Great Service

by from El Paso, TX |

Great service.... John & Isis were very nice and helpful, plus Ida the finance manger gave me a great deal.

Awesome Place

by from El Paso tx |

Awesome place to shop for a car, I will recommend to friends & family!!

Love my new car!

by from El Paso, TX |

I recently leased my passat from Hoyfox VW. It was a great experience every step of the way!! I had the pleassure of working with two gentlemen by the names of Patricio and Oscar. They were able to get me into the vehicle I wanted with the payments I wanted as well!!! Make sure to make a trip to Hoyfox VW if you're looking for not only a great vehicle but great people to work with! :)

Great Service

by from El Paso, TX |

I have bought 4 vehicles from Hoy Fox and with each and every purchase, no matter the amount, I have always had excellent service. Whether it is in sales dept, service dept, or parts dept. I would recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking to buy and/or service their vehicle.

Car buying Experience

by from El Paso |

"I contacted Hoy Fox VW Internet Sales, and was in immediate in contact with Rosa Lopez Internet Sales Manager. We emailed back and forth and discussed everything over the phone. Rosa was extremely courteous and friendly. She set me up with Darius Nipple Sales Associate to test drive a car I had interest in. At 8:00 PM, after they had closed, I test drove the car. Darius Nipple was awesome, patient, professional, and an up-beat guy. He did not beat around the bush; we got straight to business. He made me feel comfortable trading in my truck for the car I wanted. The numbers were exactly as I had expected them to be. On that same Monday night at 10:30 PM Frank Flores Finance Director clearly explained my terms, rates, and warranty options. Rosa Lopez, Darius Nipple, and Frank Flores, made my car buying experience fantastic, they all exceeded my car buying experience; and they truly show stellar professionalism. Thanks! I recommend Hoy Fox to anyone that wants to do business the right way. By working with professionals that embrace integrity." -Esau

New Used Car buying experience

by from el paso, tx |

Great experience!

by from El Paso, TX |

Moved to El Paso recently and wanted a new car. Shopped around but Acura was the one we fell in love with. Worked with Leslie and Claudia - they were both incredible! They were honest from the beginning and all of the comparisons they made to the other models we were looking for we're spot on! They told us after we had looked around we would be back and we definitely were! They explained everything thoroughly, negotiated on the price without much back and forth and didn't push for extended warranties, maintenance package, etc. Claudia was outstanding and by far one of the best car salespeople I have encountered. She knows her cars, is very thorough and has a personality that makes the entire process very easy. Thanks Acura!

Bad experience

by from El Paso, texas |

I just purchases a used car at hoy fox infinity and I did notice when I test drove the car which is a 2010 Subaru legacy that the drivers side seats back rest didn't work. When I got home and wanted to and just the back rest only one side of it went back but since I work out of town during the week I decided to report it when I got back which I did. When I reported it they accused me of breaking it, which isn't true. They looked at the car and offered to split the $750 cost to fix the back rest, which really upset me. I declined the offer and feel they should cover the cost.

Hoy Fox Automotive Group responded to this review

May 26, 2014

RN, thank you for choosing to purchase your used 2010 Subaru Legacy from us. Our used car sales manager remembers your conversation on Saturday a little differently and he was surprised at your negative online comments since he is still looking into a resolution for you. Even though it's a holiday weekend, we are open all day today and hope to resolve the issue if at all possible. Could you please contact us if you're available to discuss further? Thanks again.

purchase of new vehicle

by from El Paso, TX |

I was very pleased with my purchase experience. Natalie, sales person, and Joe, GM, were very patient and helpful. They were the reason in my decision to purchase from Hoy Fox.

Hoy Fox Automotive Group responded to this review

February 11, 2014

M&C, thanks for your candid feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you.

Excellent Customer Service

by from El Paso, Tx |

I requested information online and within hours I received a call back. I loved the car and the price was reasonable but there was a lot of maintenance work that was overdue that I didn't know about until weeks after I bought the car, and I had made sure and asked and they told me everything was okay but I guess they didn't really check. Overall, a good place to buy a vehicle.