Hoy Fox Automotive Group

1122 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925

New 855-224-1313
Used 877-801-5105
Service 866-515-6163

World Class Service. World Class Selection.

purchase of new vehicle

by from El Paso, TX |

I was very pleased with my purchase experience. Natalie, sales person, and Joe, GM, were very patient and helpful. They were the reason in my decision to purchase from Hoy Fox.

February 11, 2014

M&C, thanks for your candid feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you.

Excellent Customer Service

by from El Paso, Tx |

I requested information online and within hours I received a call back. I loved the car and the price was reasonable but there was a lot of maintenance work that was overdue that I didn't know about until weeks after I bought the car, and I had made sure and asked and they told me everything was okay but I guess they didn't really check. Overall, a good place to buy a vehicle.

Be Ware of Finance Manager

by from El Paso |

I purchased an Acura from Hoy Fox and the Finance Manager Mario Villalba sold me gap insurance and an extended warranty. At the time I thought it was a good idea but this is the biggest scam they have going. I sold the car about a year and a half later and went to get a refund for the remaining amount and I have had to go in person 4 times to get the paperwork done. Every time there is another excuse. I left my phone number and email to have him call me if there were any problems but I called Acura Headquarters and they said it is still not processed. I remember when I bought the car Mario wanted to be my best friend. Because I bought a car from another place I am treated like the enemy. I buy cars every couple of years and I guess Hoy Fox doesnt want my future business. I would steer clear of Hoy Fox and if you are considering warranties you can do better at your insurance company or on line.

August 26, 2012

Thank you for the feedback. We're truly sorry to hear that your experience was less than exceptional. Our goal is to provide the best experience to all our customers. In order to correct the problems and resolve these issues, we need to first confirm some details about your visit (staff names, your name, etc). Please email eroskam@hoyfox.com. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Not the first time!

by from El Paso TX |

Please read this review. To start off i was in the market for a new car. I have owned about 6 vw and where else could you buy one. So i go to the dealer and look arround as usual i get ignored by sales people because im a teen (21) i go in and ask for help. I get showed what im looking for (GTI) and all about it as usual. They tell me that they only have 1 that has a sunroof package but that it is getting serviced? So i ask is it a used car? He says no. Its a new car. (fishy) so he wants to sell me a new car that has a bad ac system. Really? I end up leaving. A couple of months later i go again and hope for better luck. This time i like something from the used car lot (R32). Everything goes well with the sales person until..... Excuses start to come from the dealer. The car is suppose to be certified by their techs right. At least thats what they claim. Car wont pass inspection (3 weeks to get this fixed) the bank was asking for divorce papers and child support income. ???? What!!! Im not even married or have kids. I take my other vw beetle and the service department doesnt know whats wrong with it? Haha they wouldnt fix it and still charged me for not doing anything to it. Service representative gave me attitude about my bug. Pfff. Next time ill drive to another state. They take advantage of the peolle they know they will succeed with.

June 19, 2012

Ask for Paul or Moises

by from El Paso, TX |

Paul Sakalakos is awesome! He is very personable, accommodating, and represents the dealership very well. Moises did a wonderful job as a salesman and is also an asset to Hoy-Fox Volkswagen. Thank you for a truly great car and great deal! Doug Briggs

I love my 2012 Volkswagen Passat

by from El Paso, TX |

Claudia which was my sales women was very nice in my opinion she did am excellent job letting me know all the information of the passat. She is a wonderful sales representative who know what she is doing which know how to give a great service to their customers because of her I am considering and inviting more people.

We love our Mercedes-Benz

by from El Paso |

We have purchased many vehicles and the three prior to this Mercedes were BMW's. The sales experience at Hoy/Fox far surpassed all other dealerships. It was our first painless car purchase.

Team of professionals

by from El Paso, TX |

I extremely pleased with the level of service I received from Paul, Martin and Gilbert their level of high professionalism has me looking forward to working with them again at the end of my lease. I have already recommended several people in to work with them on their next vehicle purchase. I am extremely satisfied with my VW Passat and my overall experience with your dealership and staff. We had very specific needs relating to our children and the time taken to accommodate those needs by offering us different options in vehicles was Fantastic!

Hoy-Fox VW is World Class!

by from El Paso |

My sales consultant, Martin Rangel, was very courteous and professional. He represented VW and Hoy-Fox in a world class manner.

I love my new Acura

by from El Paso, TX |

I hate car shopping! But when I went to Hoy Fox Acura, they made the process quick and easy. Everyone knows it takes a while for the whole process to be completed but they made it seem a lot quicker. They even introduced me to the service team and who would be helping me after my purchase.