BMW of El Paso

Used 866-784-5354
Service 866-906-8678

Very Disappointed with my purchased of a used X5

by from el paso tx |

I bought a used X5 2011 in appeared to be in great conditions. It had two different brands of tires, no mats were included. When I mention this to the dealership they were not able to help me. It was very disappointing that a BMW had different brand of tires, I was not expecting new mats but the used ones. My husband bought a used BMW in SAT, he had the best experience ever. He even got the car deliver to his house. I bought new cars from Ford and they have better service than BMW. Then I take the X5 for service and of course I call to make the appointment and Ashley B. didn't check that parts needed to be order so I wasted my time there. I spoke to Chris (manager) and all he said was I'm very sorry!! Little things are the ones that count, so if they cant help me with this imaging other stuff.

March 28, 2014

We apologize for what you experienced. We hope after speaking with us, everything has been resolved. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. We hope to continue earning your business.

check everything and get it in writing

by from El Paso |

i purchased a used car from BMW no problems there I couldn't check the battery that was located under tire well so on the third day i found myself stranded which cost me a set back. The battery wasn't even a car battery said my auto mechanic whom I took it to I was told by said mechanic that i was driving on one cell and this battery has been llike this for quite a while. I was ignored by Daniel ( car sales man) then i went to manager was told on April 5th let me have the proof and I will get this to finance and you will get your check in 5-10 days nope just decieved by a dealer is all no check no sorry no nothing get everything in writing and double check your used car before you sign anything as you might get stiffed $173.00 for a battery or worse.BEFORE WIRTING THIS REVIEW I CALLED LEFT MESSAGES AND LEFT AN E-MAIL JUST GOT IGNORED.

July 11, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of you experience. We truly want you to enjoy the car of your choice and the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure you of that, please let us know.

Pleasant and Professional

by from 79925 |

First class service all the way! This is the second time I have taken my care in for service... and on both occasions... I my service advisor was Ashley. She is always very pleasant and professional. When my car was ready for pick up... I could see that she was extremely busy with other vehicles coming out of service... yet she got my car and had me on the road in minutes. As I said before... first class service all the way around! Great job!

July 11, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful service experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Outstanding customer service

by from el paso, tx |

Just wanted to say thanks to Ashley`s outstanding customer service. She was very professional and courteous.

July 11, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with an enjoyable BMW experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Easy purxhase

by from El Paso |

Place is nice. Salesmen are not pushy and very knowledgable. Beat place to buy!

Helpful and Patient

by from el paso, tx |

Michael was very helpful and patient with my questions about my new car.

July 11, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Hope you are enjoying your BMW!!