Viva Chevrolet

Used 888-341-9008 Used 888-341-9008
Service 888-341-9206 Service 888-341-9206

Used car

by from El Paso, Tx |

Fast, friendly service. Jorge was very helpful. We came in looking for a new car but keep mentioning our old car that had been totaled and Jorge showed us a used car just like the one we had. We bought it in the spot.

Horrible, will never recommend or shop here again

by from El Paso, Tx |

Still waiting on Viva to pay me back for the car I purchased, and then returned due to horrible service. Got sold a used car without it passing inspection. Did not find this out until 2 months later, only because I kept insisting on what the hold up was for me recieving my title and plates.. Fine, took care in to get repaired to pass inspection. Picked vehicle up after I was told it was ready, on the way home, vehicle had a horrible vibration and idle issue. Took the vehicle back and was being blamed for the issue. After going back and forth, issue got "fixed" and was told would have my title and plates in 1 week.. 1 month later, nothing. I come to find out, viva lost the title to the vehicle andid failed to notify, common courtesy, about the situation. Again, the only reason I found this information, was due to me and my wife calling repeatedly until we finally got the news. Came to an agreement with management that my vehicle would be bought back from me. Great news for me, no longer have to deal with this headache right? WRONG!! 1 WEEK AND A HALF LATER, NOTHING!! No call backs from management, no answers today, (called 4 times today.) This is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Viva was quick to cash my check to pay for their vehicle, and now seems to not want to pay me back... Getting fed up and about to get my lawyer involved! Never shopping here again, absolutely never recommending to anyone!!!

by from El Paso, TX |

It was great service and will definitley continue to use them for all my vehicle needs.

Do yourself a favor and avoid this place

by from El Paso, TX |

TERRIBLE Customer service... Avoid at all cost... Management team is downright rude

Viva Chevrolet responded to this review

April 24, 2016

Guillermo, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. If you would be willing to give us another chance in the future, please reach out to our General Manager directly at (915) 519-6592. We would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around.

by from El Paso, Texas |

On April the 4th I took my Tahoe go get tire rotation and to get fix one on a recall in a sticker. Paul Duran help me on the service check-up he was a very good help, he answer all the concerns I had. It was an excellent experience over all thank you.

Car services

by from El Paso, Texas |

I took my car in to be serviced, they did everything I asked and was able to provide helpful tips. At most places you are sitting there all day, Chevy had my car in and back out with in a couple of hours. Now my vehicle is running smoothly, I am very satisfied.

by from El Paso, TX |

Great service overall. Extremely satisfied. All questions we had were answered in the best way possible. Everybody was very professional.

Best service I have ever had.

by from El Paso, TX |

Daniel Renteria is an amazing sales man. From now on all my vehicle will be bought through him. Chevrolet is a great company with great benefits. You REALLY don't have to worry about anything with the car. Thank you for making my mother and myself a completely satisfied costumer.

by from El Paso, tx |

Your employees were very helpful and quick. They accommodated us with our busy schedules and were very patient.

Good service

by from El Paso, TX |

Good service location will return. People should stop by and check out service department