Hoy Fox Toyota

(3.8) 6 Reviews

11165 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, TX 79935

Best place ever!!! Will shop again :D

by from El Paso, TX |

I am very satisfied with my recent purchase at Hoy Fox. Thanks to Florencio Lopez "Flo" who assisted me in completing my purchase. He presented the vehicle inside a nice looking garage keeping us from the heat. We had been car shopping all day in probably 100 degree weather. He really knows how to take care of his customers. He worked hard and negotiated with us well. Got me the right car for my me and my family at the right price. I am thankful to God for this experience. If you need a car new or used don't hesitate and just "Go with the Flo!" Thanks Hoy Fox for your outstanding service!!!!!!!!!!!żżżżż

Absolutely Fantastic Team!

by from El Paso, TX |

Hoy Fox went out of their way to get me just the right car (Camry), just the right color, options, and dealt with me fairly on the price. I went looking on their lot two weeks ago and really fell in love with the new styling on the Camry but they didn't have the color I wanted. Without requiring anything of me as far as money, just a handshake, they ordered in the color I wanted with the equipment I was looking for and it arrived just yesterday. Now THAT's what I call great customer service! Thank you to Joe and his managers for a job well done.

Go to Dick Poe Not Hoy Fox

by from El Paso, TX |

If your tire is Flat they can not take you in because expect is no room they expect you to wait for Monday. On the other hand Dick Poe takes you in. For any service you need to make an appointment and wait so many days. Dick Poe is always friendlyand busy but they do their work fast and dont poke around like hoy fox. Just dont like the service the people that sell are fine.

February 26, 2013

Hello I Marquez, I want to apologize on behalf of the Service team for not being able to fix your tire when you brought in your vehicle. Weekends are especially busy for us and in order to give you the best service, we prefer making an appointment to set aside the time for each customer and assisting their specific needs. Although, you do not have to make an appointment in order for us to service your vehicle, we will make sure and take care of you whenever you bring us your vehicle. The reason we take our time with each vehicle is to make sure everything is done right, which we believe is better than doing everything rushed and letting the vehicles go before we make sure everything comes out perfectly. We appreciate your review, and I will be speaking to the service personnel on how we can better your experience if you decide to grace us with your business again. Our Sales staff also appreciates your comment towards them. Thank You.

Extremely Satisfied!

by from El Paso Tx |

I have owned toyota products for 30 years and have never been disappointed with the quality of the vehicles. The service team at Hoy Fox Toyota has always been very helpful. The only services I have ever required however are regular maintenance due to quality of the Toyota line. And the sales department is very knowledgable about the different models and options. This dealer is very reputable, and that's what keeps me coming back!

October 22, 2012

Thank You troubadour! We appreciate your kind words and we also appreciate that you give us your business. You are obviously part of the Hoy Fox Family and we welcome you each time with open arms. Keep enjoying your Toyotas!

What a scam!

by from El Paso, TX |

What a rip-off! Talk about unethical business practices! First they will agree to a price, then, after pulling your credit and promising you a low interest rate, they will tell you that you have to buy worthless extended warranties (even though the factory warranties are still in force) to qualify for the lowest rate. Then, after you've agreed to the crappy terms and left with the car, they'll tell you that you still didn't qualify for the low interest rate! What a scam! These people are thieves. I highly recommend that you stay away from here!

October 20, 2012

Thank you for your input SrCarBuyer1. We apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused you. We are looking into your situation to evaluate our staff's finance process. Hopefully you can grace us with your business again in the future so we can change your opinion on us for the better.

Got exactly what I wanted

by from El Paso, TX |

I had my heart set on a Toyota Corolla and I felt that a lease would be the best option for me because the monthly payments were reasonable. I had a good idea of what I wanted and when I got to Hoy Fox Toyota, I was shown the different options of Toyota Corollas. I never felt pressured and I got the sense that the dealer was trying to get me the best rate for my lease. The entire process went smoothly, except at the end. It seems the dealership was a little short staffed that day and I would up waiting more than I would have liked to process my financing. However, once I met with the representative, everything proceeded easily. He explained all of my options clearly and I was quickly approved. In the end, I got exactly what I wanted at a great price.

October 20, 2012

Thank you My First Car, we appreciate your business and we are always happy to hear from great customers like yourself. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.