Shamaley Ford

(3.3) 4 Reviews

11301 Gateway West El Paso, El Paso, TX 79936

Excellent

by from El Paso |

Very impressed with how they took care of my son's F150. Recommend Manny Saenz. Great service!

April 14, 2015

Thank you, Ron! If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Great service!

by from El Paso tx |

I took my vehicle for service and a gentlemen named Sam helped me with all my needs!

June 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear Sam was of great help during your service appointment. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. Cliff Shamaley, General Manager

Dont shop at Shamaley.

by from El Paso, TX |

The worst dealer ever. I purchased a 2013 Ford Focus Titanium. The sales advisor Arturo was awesome. The second day after purchasing the vehicle I started having issues with the radio, rear hatch and the air conditioner.  I took it to shamaley about six times for the same issue and my vehicle was in the shop for more than two months. I had to be put in three different car rentals. I contacted for directly and they were no help. They told me they would reimburse my car payment since I wasnt able to drive my vehicle. The same issues came back after they said they had fixed them. I asked for them to take the car back and ford said they wouldnt and that all they could do was try and keep fixing it. After that I went to shamaley to see what the could help me out with as far as getting rid of the vehicle. They said they would work with me in a trade in. There offer was terrible all they wanted was to make more money. I am a veteran so for you soldiers out there buy some where else and not a ford product they don't stand by there products.

December 19, 2013

First, I want to thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know what you dealt with. Second, I want to sincerely apologize that your experience here was anything but satisfactory. Please contact me at cshamaley@Group1Auto.com, I need more information and I would also like to see if we can do anything to fix it. I look forward to hearing from you. Cliff Shamaley, General Manager

Salesman

by from el paso , tx |

Im looking to buy a car pretty soon,most likely a focus. The salesman was polite,but when we went to take a look at numbers,he had me fill out an app for credit.Now I wasn't ready to buy,which he knw,but through the app anyway. I don't appreciate being asked to fill an app for credit without first being disclosed about it. Im not a child ,treat me like an adult. I simply told him I don' want to fill an app for approval and he implied that it wasn't for credit. Regardless, I put the app in my pocket. After that he came with some numbers , I asked on what rates were these based off, He did not know, guessing they were based on highest possible rates. Just an fyi to everyone out there, make sure you know the states doc fees limits and other fees as well. Our salesman showed a rather high doc fee. Either way , I wasn't reaady to buy, but salesman should state what the paper being filled out is for. I have bought vehicles before, so I am not a newbie. Dealers overall should be professional , in which in this case....they weren't.

July 19, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience. We truly want you to enjoy the car of your choice and the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure you of this, please let us know.