Holt Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram

1111 E. I-20, Arlington, TX 76018

New 888-472-0886
Used 888-741-6924
Service 888-887-7195

Vehicle Purchase with Superior Customer Service!

experience

by from here, here |

I had an overall good experience with the dealer, and my expectations were met. The only issue we had was the vehicle's cleanliness, but other than that the overall experience was good.

Stay Away from this place

by from Fort Worth Texas |

Worst car buying experience. don't know who the others dealt with but just try to call and see if you get any response? Took my car in on trade and could not get the agreed vehicle as promised. in the end did not get my business but wasted a lot of my time. trashed my trade in and stole my mats out of my car. Very unprofessional. Do yourself a favor stay away from this place!

great service

by from arligton tx |

they had good service... trying to make the best deal... showed me differet kind of cars...

bad customer service, dishonest.

by from austin, TX |

Every time I have contacted this dealer about the same vehicle, they quote me a different price. I called them to speak with a sales rep and they couldn't connect me, stating he'd call me back. Never called back. It's like they don't really want your business. Overall, very unprofessional and discouraging.

Just like every other car dealer

by from Arlington |

Showed me the wrong car model and told me I could get the same features for the price that was agreed on. When I started talking more about the car I wanted they said they couldn't get those features with the priced that was told to me.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Arlington, TX |

I have had several issues with this dealership with several complaints about things that do not get accomplished. I've written emails, made an appearance at the dealership to talk in person with someone, called several times about stuff that we have paid in advance for with our contract and everyone seems to know NOTHING even though I have paperwork right in front of me. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I love Dodge but never again will I buy from Holt.

BEST DEALER EVER TO GET A CAR AT! :)

by from Arlington, TX |

Best dealer Ive been to! Loved everything about my experience! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! (: Everyone is so friendly & nice! They go out of their way to keep you happy! Best part is that they give a referral check when you refer someone! So worth it! :)

Life Changing Experience!!!

by from Arlington, TX |

28 October 2014, I received a call from the General Mgr. (Shawn Andrus) and I must say I have NEVER experienced such caring, considerate, selfLESS, service in all of my dealership experiences. Mr. Andrus has set the standard extremely high and I must say my experience @ Holt Chrysler Dodge Jeep was nothing short of a MIRACLE. from the moment I arrived on the parking lot I was propmptly greeted by a very professional salesman, and taken in to meet Mr. Shawn Andrus and again I reiterate what I experienced is truly unheard of in the hustle and bustle of car sales, When usually the only thing that is of importance is selling vehicles bottom line. During my time at the dealership I also had the priviledge of working with Mr. Ray Valdez, a very professional salesman who also made my experience a phenomenal one. By the time I left I was more than satisfied with the Award Winning Customer Service that I received. My perspective of Great customer service will no longer be viewed the same after this wonderful experience. To Mr. Andrus and Mr. Valdez I feel so very BLESSED to have worked with you gentlemen and I will always remember the service that was given to me. Not only will I remember, But I will mention Holt Chrysler Dodge Jeep to any and every one seeking to purchase a vehicle. Not only do you all very nice Inventory but the customer service supercedes the "Norm"....... Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!! I Will never forget 28 October 2014 that day and experience was LIFE CHANGING!!!!!!!..........#Blessings

Great service, great experience!!

by from Arlington, Tx |

I went to the dealership after receiving a flyer about a buy back offer for my Ford Mustang. Once at the facility, I was handed over to a very competent sales agent named Brett Portillo. Brett has a huge personality, and very quickly began to make me feel comfortable with the car buying experience. I told him my needs pertaining to the new vehicle that I was looking to purchase, and he went to work. Needless to say I was there for a short while, and I was done with the whole experience in under two hours. I had spent close to 6 hours at some previous car dealerships. Overall, Brett listened, and then went into action to get me to a very satisfied ending.

Miss Approval....the best they have

by from Abilene, Tx |

I read these reviews before I went to the dealership. As Miss Approval has the best reviews on this site I asked for her when I walked in, and it was definitely the right choice! This is my 8th vehicle and I got a great deal for my trade-in and the usually troublesome process was smooth and quick. Definitely recommend her!

DK is the person to see if you need a new car

by from Arlington, Texas |

I never dreamed that I could get a new car. Not only di I get a new car I got a 2015 Dodge Challenger. It was my first brand new car and Dk made the whole thing simple and easy. If you ever need a new car and don't want a great sales person see DK at Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge 214-726-2765