Holt Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram

1111 E. I-20, Arlington, TX 76018

New 888-472-0886
Used 888-741-6924
Service 888-887-7195

Vehicle Purchase with Superior Customer Service!

experience

by from here, here |

I had an overall good experience with the dealer, and my expectations were met. The only issue we had was the vehicle's cleanliness, but other than that the overall experience was good.

verypleased

by from Dallas,TX |

very pleased with the service Ireceivedhere. Got my daughter a 200 and myself a ram 1500. very pleased and def. recommend this dealership to all my friends and family!

The best customer service and perfect experience

by from Arlington, Tx |

This is the best dealership I ever been to I didn't feel forced into buying the car and everything I told him he chose the perfect car from the lot that fit my description. The place isn't to big but they sure do have a big lot of pre-owned cars best place to go to. I went on a Wednesday, I heard it can be busy on a Friday or Saturday so plan ahead. Great place, I bought a 2012 Chevy Malibu drives amazing.

Todd is excellent to deal with these guys are A+++

by from Arlington, TX |

Deal with the manager, Todd. He is straight to the point and is more interested in seeing you happy with your vehicle than chasing after a few hundred dollars. He will drop the price just to see the vehicle get off the lot, and they also pay great on trade-ins. I'm a very happy customer, I purchased the 2010 blue 370z.

dart customer

by from holt chrysler jeep dodge |

awesome experience, friendly staff, very knowledgable!! Nancy Currie did a great job at landing me in a car of my dreams. I would definately recommend this dealership to any of my friends.. I bought a dodge dart..

Internet Buying Is Easy

by from Carrollton, Texas |

Conway (internet sales manager) what very persistant and always stayed in touch with me unlike other dealers. I knew I had no credit at all (no bad credit at least) but he and his financial department was able to get me financed. Their customer service was awesome. Once I arrived and test drove the vehicle it was about and 40 minutes to get approved and 15 minutes to sign the paper work. This was a no pressure sales approach as well which was nice. Outside that all I had to do was wait for the car to be cleaned and fueled up. I love Holt Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Stop by I'm sure they will do their very best in all aspects.

very satisfied customer

by from collins and 20 |

i visited Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge today with my wife, we came to buy a car. I am so pleased with everybody at this dealership!!! They are friendly and professional, and most of all they listened to our needs!! They landed us in the car that fits our lifestyle, we bought a 2011 dodge charger!! Our salesman Vincent was very good, and fast, and nice.. And Shawn is one of the very best in the business!! Got us a great interest rate!!!