Holt Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram

1111 E. I-20, Arlington, TX 76018

New 888-472-0886
Used 888-741-6924
Service 888-887-7195

Vehicle Purchase with Superior Customer Service!

experience

by from here, here |

I had an overall good experience with the dealer, and my expectations were met. The only issue we had was the vehicle's cleanliness, but other than that the overall experience was good.

You earned my business back !!

by from funkytown |

I had gone in there befoe an the salesman that sold me ah car was rude!! This man Gabe called me and say If I wasnt happy he'd pay my gas foe driven up there. I told him I ainr steppin foot and that joint cause that last salesman! Gabe was like but I got you. Them days is gone. So I like gabe I come up there I aint foolin. That man Gabe took care of me!! That man there... he REAL! He got me my new car . That man no lie. He was right. Holt Dodge has changed. He my boi! I told him ima come back with my son to buy another car from him. He real!

Miss Approval is amazing!!!

by from Dallas/Ft.Worth |

Miss Approval lived up to her word! She went beyond what she advertised. When I got in my Dart and she put my deal together-she exceeded my expectation! My Dart is fully loaded!!! I drove off with a payment in my BUDGET!! Miss Approval was pleasant and offered me reading material with a cold beverage during the process. All my friends need to GO SEE Miss Approval!

Amazed!

by from Southlake, tx |

We had a great time at Holt. We went on a Saturday and Gabe took care of us. He wasn't your sleaze ball sales man. He listened and made it so EASY for us. We had been out looking at different cars places and had been pressured all day! Gabe and the guys at Holt made it simple for us. They even had a dunk tank and my daughter got to dunk him. Lots of fun! Thanks Gabe!!

3 days of untruthfullness, 3 strikes your out

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We have spent 3 days with these guys which is our fault because after the first round they should not have been given a second chance. Please do your home work!! They have vehicles up online and in the Auto mag for weeks that they claim to not possess (eventhough I later found two of them on the lot) and when u ask to see themthey show u something else not even close to the quality of what you came looking for. The entire time they never want to tell u a price. We went in to make a cash purchase as well as finance one. Because we answered honestly about how much wanted to spend they used what we said and jumped up 3000 for both then they dropped one 4000 giving us a "good deal" which was closer to the pricelisted in the mag. We went back after doing research and offered the mag price calling number in the ad talking to a lady who supposedly talked to manager and said agreed to offer. Showed up to lot and met by same salesmen who went back in office to discuss to then return and say ad with picture in magazine is wrong, and the price is before it went into shop... but the price they quoted is still different from when u pull vin search... I should have known better when salesman said no one wants to go over in the muddy field to get cars so we went to look ourselves.... none were clean they had no idea what they had not one and every price is made up THEIR USED CAR LOT IS A JOKE> if i could post the pictures of the ads I would.

myexperience

by from Colinas, TX |

I'M SO HAPPY WITH OUR PURCHASE...WE TOTALLED OUR FIRST CHRYSLER 200...HAD TO HAVE IT REPLACED...WELL THEY REPLACED IT WITH AN EVEN BETTER ONE THEN WE HAD...LOVE IT!!!

Terrible business practice

by from Dallas, Tx |

I looked at a car for more than a month and was sent a notification that the dealership had lowered it's asking price by $4k. When i got there, the Sales Manager blamed cars.com for the mistake and decided that they would not sell the car for that price. We then agreed to a price and the car was suppose to be ready by the next few days and when I called to get the paperwork done, the same Sales Manager decides he doesn't want to sell me the car by stating that the car's been sold. The car is still posted on their site with an increased asking price. Very poor service! I found a new 2014 cheaper than what they were asking for the pre-owned 2013. Thanks Holt Dodge for nothing!!!

Awsome Job!

by from TX,TX |

Sales people were really great and attentive to what we were looking for. They made sure the deal was exactly what worked for us. Crystal and Phillip were great ask for them hen you visit!

Terrible customer care

by from Arlington, Texas |

Brought my Grand Caravan in for an oil change and a recall repair. I had a 10:00am appointment. It took over 2 hours to get my car back. However the paper work states it only took 20 minutes to fix. Where was my car at the rest of the time. When I got it back it was filthy inside. The mats were covered in mud and my seats had black hand prints on them. The driver door had grease all over it. I brought it over to a tech and showed him the car. He said he was new and didn't know if anyone would be able to help me clean it up. Told me they didn't have paper mats like other dealerships so that's why car mats were so dirty. I actually called one of the managers to complain about my experience and got zero help or satisfaction. Will take my car elsewhere for repairs and oil changes in the future. They don't stand behind their word at this place. They also promised complimentary oil changes and tire rotation for 2 years when I bought this van. Couldn't seem to find that promise in their paper work. Of course our salesman is no longer there so it's our word against theirs.

Lost my business with poor communication...

by from Keller, TX |

I contacted this Holt dealership in relation to an ad they had for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I received an email back straight away after enquiring and entered into an email discussion about the vehicle. I asked many questions, asked about pricing, availability etc and ended up getting two and three word, unprofessional responses, that didn't take into account the questions that I had about the vehicle. I have been shopping around for a while now to make sure I purchase the right vehicle. Finally made a decision that the Jeep Grand Cherokee was what we are after, and this experience guaranteed that we didn't buy from Holt. I ended up ordering a vehicle from Huffines Jeep in Lewisville, with a sales person that responded to my every question about the vehicle and made the buying experience very pleasurable. We're purchasing the (currently) rare and hard to come by, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokke Altitude model, of which the only white one available for sale is in Kansas. Our sales person is driving up there himself to pick it up for us. That to me, shows great customer service right there.

2014Avenger

by from Euless,TX |

My experience was great! Cowboy helped me get the best deal possible, I was there in and out thanks to him and no time was wasted. I can honestly say this has been the best service I've received from any other dealership, friendly and quick and on top of that my payments are below what I had anticipated. Great Job Holt! Excited to be the owner of a brand new 2014 Avenger !