Holt Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram

1111 E. I-20, Arlington, TX 76018

New 888-472-0886
Used 888-741-6924
Service 888-887-7195

Vehicle Purchase with Superior Customer Service!

Satisfied my needs

by from Mansfield,Tx |

Was in service getting an oil change to my old Grand Cherokee and salesperson Rashad politely greets me with a good morning. We were talking about the weather which let to trading me out of my vehicle for a newer one. I am completely happy with my new Grand Cherokee & requirements I needed. I will no longer have car troubles or a car with dents. Haha

June 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Rashad Sample and the entire Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge team. We look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs!

horrible service there not orginazided at all

by from fort worth |

Service was horrible the seller was not professional I bought a new jeep I was told they where gonna fill it with gas took them 3 hours to even attempt to fill it once it was finally about to be done there gas card was denied. They made me drive back on Monday for my 2nd key on a new car once I went back the key wasn't ready and then they were refusing to fill my tank which they had promised when I purchased it but of course I had bought it already so they didn't care. Will never buy a cat from this place again

Worst Car Buying Experience

by from Arlington, TX |

Too many false promises. Was told things would get done then later told something different. I have been giving the runaround ever since I purchased the vehicle about repairing some things that 9 months later still have not been repaired. The employment turnover is crazy. So you talk to one person then later find out they no longer work there and have to start all over with the issue to try to get resolved with someone else. Then they give you the runaround. Nobody ever knows anything and management is horrible is as well. There service is just as bad as the salesman. I would never purchase another vehicle here nor will I ever refer anyone to Holt Chrysler Dodge.

June 19, 2015

We are sorry about the issues you've had with us at Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We strive to provide you a great buying experience and hate that you do not feel you received this from us. Please feel free to contact me personally, and I will do what I can to make the situation right for you. Sincerely, Athena Tijerina Customer Relations Manager 817.557.6079

unorganized,, unprofessional, worst customservice

by from Texas |

Had the absolute worst car buying experience ever! Avoid this place. Do not sign any paper work until you know forvsure that your car is there. See with your own eyes. They are lying if they it is there. They will have you buy the car first then make you wait several days for it. They didn't answer my phone calls, kept taking me to voicemail. It was hell! Do NOT go to HOLT dealership in Arlington.

June 16, 2015

We are sorry that the vehicle you purchased was not available for immediate delivery at Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We strive to provide you a great buying experience and hate that you do not feel you received this from us. We want to help put you in the right vehicle for you and your family. Please feel free to contact me personally if this issue has not been resolved and I will do everything I can to make the situation right. Sincerely, Athena Tijerina Customer Relations Manager 817.557.6079

Holt Chrysler

by from Dallas TX |

I recently visit this dealer and I was totally disappointed because they told me that the vehicle was available and after driving for about an hour and once there they told me that the vehicle was not longer available. In top of that they try to sell me something that wasn't even what I was looking for, arguing that is was the vehicle I had asked for. After I few days they call me to check if I was still interested in buying a vehicle and I told them that I wasn't and why; and they rudely hang up on me. Therefore I have told many of my friends the ugly experience I have and to not buy anything from them because there not professional on what they do. Good luck if you ever try to make a purchase from them.

June 16, 2015

We are sorry that the vehicle you were interested in was already gone by the time you arrived at Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We strive to provide you a great buying experience and hate that you do not feel you received this from us. We want to help put you in the right vehicle for you and your family. Please feel free to contact me personally, and we will do everything we can to find and deliver the perfect vehicle that meets your automotive needs. Sincerely, Athena Tijerina Customer Relations Manager 817.557.6079

Stay Away from this place

by from Fort Worth Texas |

Worst car buying experience. don't know who the others dealt with but just try to call and see if you get any response? Took my car in on trade and could not get the agreed vehicle as promised. in the end did not get my business but wasted a lot of my time. trashed my trade in and stole my mats out of my car. Very unprofessional. Do yourself a favor stay away from this place!

June 16, 2015

We are sorry that you had a rough experience here at Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We are truly apologetic about your floor mats coming up missing. We strive to provide you a great buying experience and hate that you do not feel you received this from us. We want to help put you in the right vehicle for you and your family. Please feel free to contact me personally, and we will do everything we can to find and deliver the perfect vehicle that meets your automotive needs. Sincerely, Athena Tijerina Customer Relations Manager 817.557.6079

great service

by from arligton tx |

they had good service... trying to make the best deal... showed me differet kind of cars...

June 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We are proud to help you with all of your automotive needs.

bad customer service, dishonest.

by from austin, TX |

Every time I have contacted this dealer about the same vehicle, they quote me a different price. I called them to speak with a sales rep and they couldn't connect me, stating he'd call me back. Never called back. It's like they don't really want your business. Overall, very unprofessional and discouraging.

June 16, 2015

We are sorry that your experience was not the best with us. We strive to provide you a great buying experience and hate that you do not feel you received this from us. We want to help put you in the right vehicle for you and your family. Please feel free to contact me personally, and we will do everything we can to find and deliver the perfect vehicle that meets your automotive needs. Sincerely, Athena Tijerina Customer Relations Manager 817.557.6079

Just like every other car dealer

by from Arlington |

Showed me the wrong car model and told me I could get the same features for the price that was agreed on. When I started talking more about the car I wanted they said they couldn't get those features with the priced that was told to me.

June 16, 2015

We are sorry about the miscommunication in pricing on the vehicle you were most interested in. We strive to provide you a great buying experience and hate that you do not feel you received this from us. We want to help put you in the right vehicle for you and your family. Please feel free to contact me personally, and we will do everything we can to find and deliver the perfect vehicle that meets your automotive needs. Sincerely, Athena Tijerina Customer Relations Manager 817.557.6079

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Arlington, TX |

I have had several issues with this dealership with several complaints about things that do not get accomplished. I've written emails, made an appearance at the dealership to talk in person with someone, called several times about stuff that we have paid in advance for with our contract and everyone seems to know NOTHING even though I have paperwork right in front of me. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I love Dodge but never again will I buy from Holt.

June 16, 2015

We deeply regret any frustration and irritation we have caused you. We strive to provide you a great buying experience and hate that you do not feel you received this from us. We want to help put you in the right vehicle for you and your family. Please feel free to contact me personally, and we will do everything we can to find and deliver the perfect vehicle that meets your automotive needs. Sincerely, Athena Tijerina Customer Relations Manager 817.557.6079

Life Changing Experience!!!

by from Arlington, TX |

28 October 2014, I received a call from the General Mgr. (Shawn Andrus) and I must say I have NEVER experienced such caring, considerate, selfLESS, service in all of my dealership experiences. Mr. Andrus has set the standard extremely high and I must say my experience @ Holt Chrysler Dodge Jeep was nothing short of a MIRACLE. from the moment I arrived on the parking lot I was propmptly greeted by a very professional salesman, and taken in to meet Mr. Shawn Andrus and again I reiterate what I experienced is truly unheard of in the hustle and bustle of car sales, When usually the only thing that is of importance is selling vehicles bottom line. During my time at the dealership I also had the priviledge of working with Mr. Ray Valdez, a very professional salesman who also made my experience a phenomenal one. By the time I left I was more than satisfied with the Award Winning Customer Service that I received. My perspective of Great customer service will no longer be viewed the same after this wonderful experience. To Mr. Andrus and Mr. Valdez I feel so very BLESSED to have worked with you gentlemen and I will always remember the service that was given to me. Not only will I remember, But I will mention Holt Chrysler Dodge Jeep to any and every one seeking to purchase a vehicle. Not only do you all very nice Inventory but the customer service supercedes the "Norm"....... Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!! I Will never forget 28 October 2014 that day and experience was LIFE CHANGING!!!!!!!..........#Blessings

June 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Shawn Andrus, Ray Valdez and the entire Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge team. We look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs.