Glenn Hyundai of Nicholasville

Used 855-391-0590
Service 855-635-9391

Awesome Customer Service

by from TN |

After speaking with the Internet Department and a salesman about purchasing a 2012 Azera, I ended up driving 6 hours to the dealership. I was trying to decide on a Chrysler 300C or the Azera. Just the customer serviec alone from this Hyundai dealership made the choice much easier. The Azera was the one. Dusty, Brent, and two Mr. Willis and one other salesman helped me out with a sweet deal and through a few incentives my way. I left without paying my down payment accidentally because I was worn out. They politely called me the next day, asked how I was enjoying the new car then asked if I was able to make my payment. I plan on buying another one from them pretty soon for my mother. Thanks Nicholasville for the awesome Customer Service.

Great Customer Service!!

by from Lexington, KY |

Went to my local Mitsubishi dealer for a safety recall to have a tether put on my passenger sun visor. Was told all these repairs were being done at the Hyundai dealership up the road. I received excellent customer service, a spotless waiting room, and not long of a wait. They also performed a multi-point inspection on my car, free of charge!!

Maintenance

by from MIDDLEBURG, KY |

It was fixed in the time frame they said. I really liked that they accepted a discount coupon from another dealership out of state.

Friendly Salesman, Fast, Easy Purchase!

by from Lexington, KY |

We were looking for the right mid-size SUV at the right price. Several folks told us about their positive experience at Glenn dealerships. Cal our salesman was very friendly, efficient and great to work with. After some straightforward negotiation with Dudley the finance rep we came to terms and feel as if we got a fantastic deal. I would recommend Glenn to my friends, no problem.

Clean facility. Great customer service.

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

All and all I had great customer service. Everybody helped me through the process of buying a new car. Everybody was patient and kind to me through everything.

Very Awesome from Cars.com

by from Austin, TX |

I contacted this dealer about a used 4Runner I found on cars.com. They responded to my very basic "inquiry" almost immediately. Although I ended up not buying from them, based solely on me deciding to get a different car, they were very hospitable and professional. Their follow up time is incredible and they are very nice, no form responses....you talk with a real person! 10/10 Would Recommend

Bought a car

by from Nicholasville, kentucky |

Was very pleased ! Scotty waits is very good sales person and I found him very comfortable to do business with !

Great service

by from Nicholasville, KY |

Quick and thorough. Explained all service performed.

The Best Customer Service

by from Prestonsburg, Kentucky |

The salesman was great. I didn't feel the usual pressure to buy. He answered all of my questions and treated me as I was the only customer there. The rest of the team was equally efficient when it came time to purchase a vehicle and later when I needed service. A car was provided while the my car was being serviced and I was kept informed as to the progress of the repairs being done. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership.

Great Service

by from Louisville, Ky |

Mike Bell made my buying experience pleasurable with a no hassle agreement. I would highly recommend both the dealership and especially Mike.

customer

by from Lancaster , ky |

Oil change recall service and cabin filter change cabin filter and cleaned car upon my request