Hyundai of Nicholasville

Used 877-438-7807
Service 877-468-6251

Awesome Customer Service

by from TN |

After speaking with the Internet Department and a salesman about purchasing a 2012 Azera, I ended up driving 6 hours to the dealership. I was trying to decide on a Chrysler 300C or the Azera. Just the customer serviec alone from this Hyundai dealership made the choice much easier. The Azera was the one. Dusty, Brent, and two Mr. Willis and one other salesman helped me out with a sweet deal and through a few incentives my way. I left without paying my down payment accidentally because I was worn out. They politely called me the next day, asked how I was enjoying the new car then asked if I was able to make my payment. I plan on buying another one from them pretty soon for my mother. Thanks Nicholasville for the awesome Customer Service.

Super staff and a smooth purchase experience...

by from Nashville, TN |

We purchased our car at this dealership, and it was a very enjoyable visit. Sam Gentry and the sales manager, Matt Wills made our purchase a very easy-going experience. My thanks to both of them for all their help and pleasant demeanor during our visit there. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone wanting a great deal, a stress-free environment, and a super-friendly staff.

Great Experience

by from Berea, KY |

I knew the car I wanted and the price I could pay. Hyundai of Nicholasville worked with me through e-mail to get me the car I wanted at the price I could live with! Fred Greenstein went over and above to make sure that I got the deal and the car I wanted. He hung in there with me for a whole week while negotiations and the deal was worked out. I arrived with "my" car freshly washed and waiting for me. The paperwork was handled promptly and they had me on my way in a very reasonable amount of time. The easiest process I have ever experienced while buying a vehicle. I highly recommend them and will consider them again when the need arises.

Great experience: fast, friendly, good price. A+

by from Plano, TX |

My son is a student in Danville,KY when his car broke down 2 days ago. He needed a car for his internship in Lexington, so we needed another car fast. After finding a used car for a great price on the dealer website, Fred Greenstein contacted us. Because my son didn't had transportation, Fred picked him up in Danville and my son drove back to Nicholasville (25 mile "test drive"). The whole process from contact to purchase took minimal time. Very friendly, great price (car was about 60% from the KBB or Edmunds retail price) and flexible. All the time communication with Fred was friendly and very efficient! Hyundai of Nicholasville is about 900 miles from my home (in TX), otherwise I knew which garage/dealer I would like to go to for another car ;-)

Great dealership...great vehicle!

by from Bardstown, KY |

After tryng to deal with another dealership and getting no where, so I contacted them online and got an immediate response. I told him (Fred Greenstein) the vehicle I wanted, what all I wanted on it, and how much I was willing to pay for it "out the door". Fred said to give him a day or so and he'd get back to me...he got back the very next day and said they could definetly do it...and they did! Each day they kept me advised of what was happening and when the car was in and ready we drove the hour+ and everything was done and we were on the road in only a couple of hours - would have been sooner but we're not real "techy" so Fred how to spend some extra time teaching us what to do. There was never any pressure and they were great...I'll send others their way for sure!!

Great experience, great deal, great car.

by from Lexington, KY |

I had planned to buy a new car last year, and then decided to wait and see if I could get a good deal on a one-year-old Camry. I was shocked at the great deal advertised on cars.com from Hyundai of Nicholasville. When I inquired, I was pleased that Fred Greenstein was working here as I had done business with him at another dealer in the past. The honesty, the absolute no pressure and the great deal made it a very nice experience. I am already referring friends to them.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Stanford, KY |

Went to this lot several times before our purchase. They were always helpful and never pushy. The two salesmen we dealt with were GREAT. Would recommend this lot to everyone.

Great service

by from Winchester, ky |

Very helpful and willing to work with customers. Friendly staff.