Len Lyall Chevrolet

14500 E Colfax Ave, Aurora, CO 80011

New 877-742-9011
Used 877-742-9015
Service 877-641-7906

Save during Chevy Truck Month! Go East...Pay the Least!

Great people and services!

by from Aurora, CO |

I passed Len Lyall dealership multiple times and had stopped in once to check out a vehicle. I recently decided to trade in my Jeep, so I checked out the website where I found some vehicles of interest. I came to the dealership where I was greeted by Adrian Solis. He was very polite, helpful, and most importantly not pushy. I told him the circumstances where I didn't want to fill out any paper work or credit reports before we talked numbers and they would take my Jeep for a fair price. I test drove two vehicles (purchased the second) and came back to a finished appraisal. They were a little low initially, so I asked why. There had been slight hail damage that I was unaware of, but they were kind enough to show me where. After taking a look at it they mediated with me by adding another grand to the trade in value that I was happy with. We then started to discuss the purchase price of the Chevy Cruze I purchased where they met all of my terms. After doing so, we ran the credit report where they came back to me with 700 off of the price we discussed in order to keep the price in my range. I have not had such a cooperative team to assist me in purchasing a car after being at multiple dealerships with many dealers. Adrian and his manager Ryan as well as the gentleman who appraised the vehicle have been great and I would %100 recommend them! (Plus they have a great selection of cars)

June 9, 2014

We are so glad to hear this! Thanks for your comments Chelsea.

Great, fast, helpful service

by from Little Rock, AR |

Had to drop off our Silverado 2500 Duramax 6.6 for an expired fuel filter and engine limiting while passing through with our 5th wheel. Alex Mattson was very helpful and knowledgeable and although there was only 1 diesel mechanic available, we had it back in 2+30 which exceeded our expectations. Great work!

Tried to buy a car there?.

by from Monument, CO |

Overall the staff was rude and dishonest. I offered them a 1,000 profit on a used car, apparently that was not enough for them. They want full retail book for their used cars which is not a smart price point on any used car.

Super Salesman

by from Carr, Colorado |

Our 16 year old daughter purchased her own vehicle from Troy McNulty; he treated her great! We went back a couple months later and purchased a 3500 dually from Troy! There was some bed work that needed fixed; Troy took care of us in grand fashion. We love our vehicles and are looking to purchase another from there. Dealing with Troy and the head finance guy was great, well worth our 110 mile one way trip!

August 23, 2014

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We are happy Troy took such good care of you guys. Come back and see us soon!

Great service

by from byer,co |

Great service, they will get you hook. We have used Naro Salas for about two car buys . Very nice person. Jessica in the service depart has been a great person do deal with

July 1, 2014

Thanks for the great comments Robyn! Hope to see you again soon.

Amazing

by from lakewood, co |

Super Easy! Troy McNulty and his boss could not have been more helpful, responsive, and accomodating. Nothing short of fantastic service. Will continue shopping with them in the future. Laura and Bucky L.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for the great comments Laura and Bucky! Hope to see you guys again soon.

Excellent customer service

by from Aurora, CO |

I was really impressed with the quality and service of Len Lyall and Naro Santigo. He was very professional and courteous.

June 24, 2014

Great to hear Mr. Lopez thank you!

Great service,clean facilities, easy to deal with.

by from Aurora, CO |

Adrian Solis met us at the door. Was easy to work with from beginning to end. No hard sell, just answered our questions and was upfront if he did not know the answer. Always volunteered to find us answer. Very polite, professional and enjoyable to work with. I would recommend the Len Lyall dealership to family and friends.

June 20, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation Mr. Scott!

Great Service

by from Denver, CO |

Naro Salas was a great dealer made things simple. This is the second time we come here with him.

June 17, 2014

Thanks for your comments come back and see us soon!

typical

by from centennial co |

I would not return to this dealership.Started out friendly but they are not willing to even discuss negotiating.

Friendly helpful service

by from Arvada, CO |

We went in to look at a used 2004 Monte Carlo. The man we spoke to was Naro. He was very friendly and conversational with us. We took the car for a test drive and were pleased with the car. He took us back to the desk and he went over financing options and worked with us to make sure all was understood making the process very easy. At no time did I feel pressured or uncomfortable. Overall I feel this dealer would be a great choice for any future cars.

June 17, 2014

Great to hear thank you! Enjoy your Monte Carlo.