Colorado Chrysler Jeep

350 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

New 888-359-5632
Used 877-265-4223
Service 877-871-5356

"Nobody beats a dealin' Doug deal, Nobody"

Great, Trustworthy Experience!!

by from Denver, CO |

We walked into Colorado Chrysler Jeep after getting the run around from 2 other dealerships on pricing. We worked with Ira and Austin and they were great, trustworthy salesmen!! They laid all the pricing out with no hidden fees and didn't try all the sales gimmicks the other places were giving us. Financing was straight forward and easy. Their team work and transparency made this experience easy.

Review for Justin Flack

by from Miles City MT |

I am from eastern Montana and stopped to look at the Grand Cherokee. Justin was very friendly and very very helpful in explaining the features of the Grand Cherokee. I was hesitant to come into the dealership for fear of being pressured into a buy. Justin made me feel comfortable. I could tell that he is good at what he does and that he is committed to his job but at the same time he did not try to pressure me into an immediate sale. Thanks Justin.

Go see Justin Flack in sales

by from Denver, Colorado |

Justin Flack was my salesperson and did a fantastic job. Very friendly, knowledgeable and courteous.

Terrible experience

by from Boulder, CO |

I had a terrible experience buying a new vehicle at this dealership. I was treated rudely and was promised heated seats as part of my purchase. The manager clearly was not going to follow through with his promise for the seats and I had to get the Corporate Chrysler customer service to help me get what I was promised. These people will say anything to you to get you to buy a car. I was treated poorly by the sales man, manager and the woman who did my paperwork. This was the worst car buying experience I have ever had and I will never buy another Jeep because of it.

Great sales person & experience

by from Aurora, CO |

Today, I just got out of my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease and entered into a new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. My sales professional was Amanda Gordon. She was very professional, respectful, and knowledgeable about the Jeep lineup. I felt very comfortable working with her and believe she got me the best possible deal available. She got me exactly what I asked for, was efficient, and very personable. I highly recommend her to my family and friends or anyone who is interested in getting a Jeep.

Great Customer Service by Justin

by from Aurora, CO |

Justin was our sale man, he made it possible to buy a car, not a great price or payments but it was worth it. We encounter some problems during the process but he made sure that we walked away happy and made it happen. Even though we were not greeted when we walked in and stood there for like 10 minutes with no help what so ever. Justin made it worth the wait, he was friendly and actually had a conversation not only about sales but actual conversation (real conversation) I will for sure recommend people to Justin but to be honest just because he works there. I can say the dealership was average with customer service but Justin for sure went out of his way.

Finally...a great dealership

by from Westminster, CO |

This dealership is the best hands down. My daughter and I were shopping all day and this was our last stop. We didn't care is she drove off in her new vehicle or not. We were approached very professionally by Justin. He found out our needs and our expectations and he delivered. He provided excellent customer service and he made it happen for my daughter. He was the TOTAL experience at the dealership. I recommend this dealership. Everything went smooth and there were no hiccups along the way. If you are shopping for a new or used vehicle Justin is the guy for you!

just bought new jeep from Austin W internet manage

by from Denver Colorado |

I contacted Austin and gave guidelines on what i wanted in a 4x4. He contacted me within an hour of me sending in brief survey. When i spoke with him he met all of my requirements. I picked up my jeep today. Everything was ready to go when i got ther. Austin is sincere polite and knowledgeable. Best car buying experience ever!

JUSTIN FLACK ISVAN AWESOME SALESMAN

by from AURORA CO |

I PURCHASED A USED JEEP, MY SALESMAN JUSTIN FLACK MADE MY EXPERIENCE QUICK AND HASSLE FREE. I DID NOT FEEL PRESSURED AT ALL LIKE AT OTHER DEALERS IN THE PAST. HE WAS VERY KNOWLEGABLE AND HELPFUL. I RECOMEND CO CHRYSLER THANKS

I love my new jeep

by from Aurora CO |

Justin Flack was the best salesman. He made my purchase quick and hassle free thank you so much

Awesome Day!

by from Aurora,Colorado |

Aaron Weiker was my salesman! What an awesome experience, Aaron made the car buying experience very pleasant,calm,timely,smooth and professional. Buy your next car from Aaron Weiker!!!! He will work with you to get you in a car!