Colorado Chrysler Jeep

350 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

New 888-359-5632
Used 877-265-4223
Service 877-871-5356

"Nobody beats a dealin' Doug deal, Nobody"

Great, Trustworthy Experience!!

by from Denver, CO |

We walked into Colorado Chrysler Jeep after getting the run around from 2 other dealerships on pricing. We worked with Ira and Austin and they were great, trustworthy salesmen!! They laid all the pricing out with no hidden fees and didn't try all the sales gimmicks the other places were giving us. Financing was straight forward and easy. Their team work and transparency made this experience easy.

Worst customer service ever

by from Denver |

I made an appointment three weeks in advanced to have my car fixed. They told me it would take 4 days. Now they are stringing me along one day at a time and telling me it will be ready the next day and the next. Whenever I call the technician cannot be found. The manager was too busy to take my phone call. And to top it off, they are not updating me on the vehicle, I have to call to ask what is going on. Do not use them.

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Aurora, CO |

We walked in, my boyfriend and I, planning on getting a used jeep, because we didn't think we would be able to afford a brand new one. This guy, Chris, immediately came up to us and asked us what we were looking for, and if he could help. He was.. VERY helpful. Very understanding. He knew exactly what to say, how to react, and how to treat us. He was very nice, pleasant, helpful... The very FIRST jeep he took us to, a brand new jeep, is now sitting in my garage. He is an excellent salesman, a very nice, pleasant man, and if I ever needed to buy another car, or knew of someone who needed to buy a car, I would recommend him. In all honesty, he was the best car salesman I've ever met. He didn't treat you like just another customer, he treated you like you were his best friends, and he wanted to help you out. I will never forget that.

Great customer service

by from Aurora, Co |

Sean Boyd and others sold us a wonderful Jeep and saved us from a terrible deal we had made at Tynan's VW, down the street. They worked with us for hours and we saved thusands of dollars by them getting my wife and I out of our lease! My wife and I will be returning to CCJ for years to come. Thank you CCJ!

August 5, 2015

Mitchell, i t was our pleasure to help you get into a new Jeep. Thanks for the kind message and we hope you enjoy your Jeep for years to come. Thanks Scott @ Colorado Jeep

Never contacted

by from Cheyenne, WY |

We were never contacted about the vehicle we were interested in purchasing.

August 1, 2015

Trees, I apologize for the let down in my internet department. Could you please call me so I can follow up. Again, that is not our intention is seek out customers then not respond to them. Scott @ colorado jeep 303-418-2136

What service?

by from Denver CO |

All I wanted was information on the 2 recall notices I've received for my Ram 1500 and an appointment to get both things fixed. The guy in the service dept. that answered the phone only knows how to put me on hold indefinitely...twice. Spoke to a young lady who took my information, and said she would call back over an hour ago. How long does it take to see if a part for a recall is in stock? This is the 3rd dodge PU that I've bought new over the years, but I think I'll go with a Toyota next time. I really don't like being put on hold for so long or so many times. The guy with the hold button is a reflection of the whole organization. Silly me, to think I could get recall work done where I bought the truck, much less a simple answer to my questions. I'm very disappointed in the poor customer service and the guy in the service dept. Should have asked for his name, he didn't give it either time he put me on hold indefinitely, each time, after 20 minutes on hold I hung up and called until someone else answered the phone, Teresa, who was helpful, but I still had to wait another hour for her call back. I don't fault her as it seems that she is carrying some dead weight in the service dept. besides her own job. Now I'm told it will take 6 hours just to look at my truck once its there, with no estimate of the time it will take to fix the problems, if they think there are problems. Any bets on that?

Got a True Dealin' Doug Deal

by from Louisville, CO |

We worked with Tiqua from the internet department. We originally spoke to Dan who was friendly and helpful. He was busy when we arrived and he completed a nice warm hand off with Tiqua. She was professional, easy going, low pressure and friendly. We knew what to expect next with each step and she was willing to take our offer back and forth with "V", the pricing decision maker. It took us a total of 3 hours from arrival to driving away with our new vehicle on a busy Saturday. We even got a free hamburger and a full tank of gas.. on top of a SMOKIN' deal. We're very pleased with our purchase and the process.

June 24, 2015

Hi Jess-n-Jack, you review is appreciated. Thanks for your business and enjoy your Jeep. Scott @ Colorado Chrysler Jeep

Outstanding customer service

by from Aurora, CO |

I am very pleased with my recent Jeep Cherokee lease experience at Colorado Chrysler Jeep. Justin F. and Chris C. were very welcoming and so great to work with. They were exceptionally knowledgeable and Justin even took the time to help set up Uconnect Access. I received excellent rebates and I'm recommending this dealership to everyone I know.

June 13, 2015

Claire, thank you for your positive feedback. Your are right, Justin F and Chris C are truly assets to our company. Enjoy your new vehicle. Thanks, Scott @ Colorado Chrysler Jeep

Great Experience with Salesman Dan G.

by from Denver |

We traded in a 2012 Prius for a new Jeep Renegade TrailHawk. We worked with Dan G., who I would highly recommend! Dan was not push and did not try to force us into making a purchase; he was very up-front about the vehicle. After speaking with several dealerships around the state, Dan was able to offer us the best price for both the trade in value of our Prius and the new Jeep. We were very happy with the service Dan provided and would definitely purchase another car from him.

June 2, 2015

Justin, your review is very helpful. Dan G loves to sell car and offer excellent service. We are glad you enjoyed your purchase experience. Enjoy your Renegade. Scott @ Colorado Jeep

Superhero Salesmen

by from Denver, CO |

I walked into Colorado Chrysler Jeep yesterday with a very unique situation. After walking out of different dealership down the street, I walked into CCJ and was immedialty greeted with a smile. Nahin Campos and Stephen Edwards were AMAZING!!! They took time to listen to my difficult situation and even included the General Manager Mike Surd into the process. Never have I ever felt so appreciated. The gentlemen of this dealership went above and beyond! Together, they made it possible for me to, not just get into a new vehicle, but they paved the way to put me into my dream car!!! In Finance, I was privileged to work with Eddie Brooks. He took the time to make sure I understood EVERYTHING I signed. He made sure that everything that I did sign, I was comfortable with. He offered his guidance and advice and it was all greatly accepted!!!! I experienced the "run around" and the "brush off" and the "this person isn't important to our business" from a dealer down the street. But at Colorado Chrysler Jeep I witnessed true customer service at its finest!!! If you are looking for a GREAT dealer who will stand behind you and help to make your dreams a reality, then visit my friends NAHIN CAMPOS and STEPHEN EDWARDS and EDDIE BROOKS! Together, along with the support of General Manager MICHAEL SURD, this team will fight to get you into a vehicle that YOU want!!! Thank you Nahin, Stephen, Eddie and Mike and of course to the other Salesmen who offered advice and assistance!!!

May 15, 2015

Hi Xander, Nahim, Steve and Eddie are truly assets to our dealership. I am glad we found your dream vehicle and we helped in keeping it in your budget. Enjoy you new vehicle. Scott @ Colorado Chrysler Jeep

Amazing selection, no hassle

by from Littleton, Colorado |

Mike Surd runs a tight ship here. No hassle sales process, zero pressure. The selection of vehicles is amazing!! If you can't find what you want somewhere else, I'm betting it's here!!

May 15, 2015

Mike Surd is a great GM. Thanks for the great review. Scott @ Colorado Chrysler Jeep