Weston Auto Gallery

221 E Troutman Pkwy, Fort Collins, CO 80525

Used 877-358-7801

Very happy

by from Jetmore Ks |

Bought a 2007 chevrolet tahoe over internet. Vehicle was what they said it was. I am very happy. Worked with Shane, he was very professional and provided excellent customer service. Didnt seem like your typical car salesman. Once I meant them at the halfway point to pick up vehicle there was no floor mats, wireless head phones for dvd player, or extra set of keys. I called Shane and informed him this was missing and he promptly ordered everything new and mailed directly to me. He also spent the time to email a link to program the extra set of keys. He was very helpful, and sure seemed like he would go out of his way to make everything right and not be your typical car salesman and provide you with a bunch of bs that they usually dont back up. Denfintley will do business again.

Great Experience - enjoying the new car

by from Loveland, CO |

I had a very pleasant car-buying experience. They worked with me to make a fair deal and arrange attractive financing for the BMW wagon that fit my needs. I have already recommended Weston Auto Gallery to friends. I don't have experience with the service department yet, but will come back to Weston for needed service.

Great Service and an enjoyable staff to work with

by from Cheyenne, WY |

I recently purchased a 2007 Lotus Exige S from Weston Auto Gallery. They did not have the car however I had located the one I wanted in Chicago. Shane promptly contacted the seller and aquired my vehicle and it was shipped to Ft. Collins very quickly. The service, interest rates, professionalism, and overall experience was amazing. They gave me a VERY fair trade in value on my 2013 Scion FRS and worked with me through out the whole process. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks Weston!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Fort Collins, Colorado |

Weston?s Auto Gallery in Fort Collins Colorado has made it possible for me to own my dream car. They were very helpful during the initial process of test driving and finding THE car for me and my family. Getting the car purchased was a very easy and stress-free process. That is difficult to say normally because most dealerships will use selling tactics and pressure potential customers into vehicles that aren?t for them. After the purchase, Weston?s was very easy to communicate with and were open to having me continue to upgrade my vehicle. Every employee is truly a car enthusiast and eager to talk cars and spend the time with you to get to know what you want in a vehicle. I can truly say that buying a car from Weston?s has probably made it impossible to purchase a car from another establishment because of how easy, fun, and exciting the whole process was and continues to be. I had some enhancements added to my 2012 Ford Mustang and worked with Shane primarily. He was beyond helpful and we got the parts added to my vehicle and I have never been happier. Chris in the service department was easy to communicate with and very helpful. I have referred many friends to them over the last six months and they are as happy as I. I will only use Weston?s in the future for service, purchasing a new vehicle, or any other matter that I need that is car related!

Talk to Phil, fair, laid-back and transparent

by from Colorado Springs CO |

Drove up from Colo Springs. I would refer to myself as a high-maintanence customer. The sales manager, Phil, was awesome. He gave me a deal on a car that had other dealerships in Denver scratching their heads. Transaction was seamless and I was in and out within an hour. I'll do business with Phil and Weston Auto Dealership again as soon as the wifee wants to trade in her car. Thank you again for the experience and the really nice car I scored!

Run Away from this place!

by from Charlotte, MI |

Tried to buy a 2012 Chrysler srt-8 and trade our 2009 Chrysler srt8. Made the deal with Phil Smith, sent them a check, sent a signed title for our trade, signed all paper work and disclosures and mailed it to this "dealership". Agreed to pay 50% of the shipping cost. then found out that Weston's GM Justin doubled the shipping price and was in reality having us pay all the shipping. When he was found out he freaked out and hung up on me on the phone after we already sent him a cashier's check and a signed Michigan title for our trade. Basically, he got caught! The GM, Justin has, in my opinion, zero integrity or honesty. He got caught and was forced to return our money and our title. Warning: stay a long way away from this dealership. I was just a simple internet customer who trusted these folks. I hope this helps others avoid this whole place.

Weston Auto Gallery responded to this review

April 27, 2014

We are very sorry for the feelings you have. We strive to do business in a better way. We are a family owned and operated business and do our best to treat every one as part of the family. However, using profanity and yelling at our transportation dispatch girl will always be cause for us to politely refuse to do business. Weston Auto Gallery would never abuse, harass, or belittle any one because of gender, race, or just lack of knowledge and we have politely refused to do business with one who has treated our representatives in this way.

Highly Recommend, Awesome Customer Service

by from Highlands Ranch, CO |

This is the best car dealership I have ever gone to. Phil and Justin were awesome and easy to work with. Pricing is very fair, and this dealership is not looking to price gouge anybody. In fact, Phil pulled up the KBB value and the CARFAX for the car I was looking to purchase before even telling me the sticker price. They will work with you on financing and have a strong relationship with outside financing companies. The paperwork took about 20 minutes. Awesome facility, great customer service. Very satisfied and will definitely return in the future.

Amazing! Absolutely the Best!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Shane was awesome! From the very beginning. He was able to get me into a car I love and work with my atrocious credit. I will send everyone I know there. I've had to shop around a few times now, but next time I will go straight to Shane!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Bought my E46 M3 from Weston Auto Gallery. This car is haus, Everything was simple, smooth, and no BS. 5/5 Would recommend.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

by from casper, wy |

I bought a vehicle from Weston Auto Gallery and would highly recommend this place to anyone looking at purchasing a vehicle. I dealt with Shane who was very nice and had the vehicle ready when I got there. He also was very informative. I got a great vehicle at an amazing price! I can't say enough what great people Weston is to work with. I will def be only going to them in the future when I purchase vehicles. Thank you to everyone at Weston who made this experience a non stressful fun one!