Weston Auto Gallery

221 E Troutman Pkwy, Fort Collins, CO 80525

Used 877-358-7801

Highly Recommend, Awesome Customer Service

by from Highlands Ranch, CO |

This is the best car dealership I have ever gone to. Phil and Justin were awesome and easy to work with. Pricing is very fair, and this dealership is not looking to price gouge anybody. In fact, Phil pulled up the KBB value and the CARFAX for the car I was looking to purchase before even telling me the sticker price. They will work with you on financing and have a strong relationship with outside financing companies. The paperwork took about 20 minutes. Awesome facility, great customer service. Very satisfied and will definitely return in the future.

Amazing! Absolutely the Best!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Shane was awesome! From the very beginning. He was able to get me into a car I love and work with my atrocious credit. I will send everyone I know there. I've had to shop around a few times now, but next time I will go straight to Shane!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Bought my E46 M3 from Weston Auto Gallery. This car is haus, Everything was simple, smooth, and no BS. 5/5 Would recommend.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

by from casper, wy |

I bought a vehicle from Weston Auto Gallery and would highly recommend this place to anyone looking at purchasing a vehicle. I dealt with Shane who was very nice and had the vehicle ready when I got there. He also was very informative. I got a great vehicle at an amazing price! I can't say enough what great people Weston is to work with. I will def be only going to them in the future when I purchase vehicles. Thank you to everyone at Weston who made this experience a non stressful fun one!

Weston is now our GO-TO for cars!!

by from Aurora, CO |

My husband and I are so grateful to have found Weston Auto Gallery! We found exactly what we were looking for and more through WAG - We couldn't be happier. We were determined to purchase a Jeep SRT-8 in great condition with low miles and WAG had exactly that! The buying experience and everything leading up to it (conversations about options, trade-in value, process, delivery options, financing etc.) is something that WAG deserves recognition for. Phil, our salesman, was so professional, attentive, flexible and patient. The paper work was effortless and took less than an hour. Our experience was smooth-sailing from A - Z! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a well-cared for (used) car and an experienced, professional, no pressure sales team to WAG! Although we just bought what we were looking for, we really can't wait to go back! On top of getting the exact car we wanted, there was no pressure, no butterflies, and certainly NO REGRETS!! Truly an experience unlike any other! Go to Weston!!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Ft. Collins, CO |

My husband and I just bought a vehicle from Weston and had such a pleasant and simple car buying experience! No games or haggling. They gave us a great price on the vehicle we wanted and gave us an extremely fair trade value on the car we traded in. Phil did an excellent job of making the process fast and easy. He literally had credit processed, paperwork done and had me driving my new vehicle within half an hour! We had shopped several dealerships for a "new" used vehicle and chose Weston because they were so easy to work with. I highly recommend them and look forward to working with their service department.

Best experience yet

by from Denver, Colorado |

This was my best buying experience yet and they gave me top dollar for my trade and a great price on the new car. They have a quality selection of automobiles and all at a great price. They have all of their cars on line so i knew what i wanted to test drive when i got there. I was in and out in two hours which made the trip to Ft Collins worth every minute.

Great Cars, Great Guys, Great Dealership!!

by from Loveland, CO |

My wife and I recently purchased a certified pre-owned luxury vehicle from Weston Auto Gallery. The sales team and management were all polite, courteous, straight forward, and worked collectively to assure that our car buying experience was excellent throughout the entire process. Justin searched nationwide to find us exactly what we were looking for and delivered on everything that was discussed. Prior to our scheduled test drive the car was fully serviced, detailed, buffed, polished, with a brand new set of tires and a new battery installed. They stand behind their cars and their work to assure complete customer satisfaction. Our car buying experience through Weston Auto Gallery was leaps and bounds better than any other at previous dealerships. We received the best bang for the buck and would highly recommend Weston to anyone looking for a high quality certified pre-owned vehicle.

Honest, Clean, Professional, Excellent Service

by from Fort Collins CO |

Local New Car Dealers couldn't get my deal done...Shane and Phil took my deficit on my 2010 Suzuki Kizashi and still made the trade work for a nearly new 2013 Golf R Turbo AWD for my daughter. The payment AND interest rate ended up about the same as my previous payment because of their credit union connections. Bravo Guys! Thank you for being professional, and doing exactly what you said you would do with NO surprises in the end on the final paperwork. Happy Volkswagon Owner

Not Your Typical Used Car Dealership

by from Castle Rock, CO |

We recently purchased a 2004 Corvette Z06 from Weston Auto Gallery. We chose Weston Auto Gallery not because it was convenient (it was a 100 mile drive to the dealership) but because they have beautiful used cars. This was literally one of the easiest vehicle purchases we have ever made. Dannie was excellent to work with - very easy going, patient, and there was no pressure whatsoever. The car we purchased is beautiful and in excellent condition, as it was advertised. I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to cars. Because of this, I would highly recommend them.