Weston Auto Gallery

221 E Troutman Pkwy, Fort Collins, CO 80525

Used 877-358-7801 Used 877-358-7801

Tony Rocks !!

by from Laramie Wyoming |

Tony makes car buying a better experience. I have been burned in the past by used car dealers so I approached my buying situation with a high amount of care. Tony made me feel comfortable not only with the car but with the dealership. If I am still in the area when its time for another ride he will be the first person I get a hold of. Thanks again Tony for the whole experience.

Tony Stuart: An Exemplary Salesman

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I had a lot going on with finances and things just weren't coming together like I had hoped, but in stepped Tony to the rescue. He was very patient with me and my situation and was willing to work with me where many other dealers would have just said no, sorry, too much trouble. Friendly and outgoing, and not one to pressure you into making a deal. He had plenty of good advice and recommendations and ultimately, I ended up walking away with what I wanted. I LOVE THIS CAR!! Thanks, Tony!!

Tony Stuart is the best!

by from Lancaster, Virginia |

I recently experienced the most unusual and the BEST car buying experience ever. I want to thank Tony Stuart and the Weston Auto Gallery for making this process so enjoyable. I live in Virginia and buying a vintage classic car sight unseen in Colorado, was certainly a leap of faith. It was Tony Stuart who made this experience so good. Right from our first conversation, I knew that Tony was someone special. In a business loaded with uncaring and nefarious characters,Tony Stuart was a breath of fresh air. I cannot thank Tony and the Weston Auto Gallery enough,for making my car purchase such a positive experience. Thank you Weston Auto Gallery and especially Tony Stuart!

Service and inventory so nice i had to buy twice!

by from Cheyenne, Wy |

Great customer service! Great quality cars! With the no hassle financing my test drive took longer then the paperwork! You the man Tony!

Great people to work with! Very upfront and honest

by from North Potomac, MD |

I was not able to purchase a car from here as I found a different car in a different dealership that I loved but I wish I could have bought it from here. Tony was super great and helpful and the dealership was accommodating to every need that I had. I will definitely look here for any of my future purchases and recommend it to anyone looking for a great service and a great car! Tony was very understanding with me and only wanted me to get the car that I wanted. Thanks again for that!

Easy to work with. Definitely recommend

by from Sidney, MT |

Had a pretty hassle free experience buying a Jeep here. I came from out of state and Shane made everything go as smooth as possible. We are very satisfied with the vehicle. Weston is a very high end dealership and I get the impression that everything you buy from there will be top of the line. I would definitely buy again from Weston.

Tony Stuart Goes the Extra Mile

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Our car buying experience was like none other! Tony was armed with a list of likes & dislikes & on the look out the "the car" for us. He didn't want to see us settle for something that we didn't really want. We made a few trips to the dealership to test drive & look at some cars. We just couldn't find the one. About the time we decided to just hold off, Tony brought "the car" home (we are neighbors). He told us all about it & then let us take it for a test drive. As we were leaving, Tony said "if that's not the car for you then I don't know what is!". Well, it was the car for us! Throughout the entire process, Tony was professional & knowledgeable. We really liked the fact that they don't have the haggle factor, it made our experience much more enjoyable. Tony was straight forward with everything & it went surprisingly quick. After the paperwork was signed, he called me with a lower payment price the next day! I would recommend Tony Stuart & Weston Auto Gallery to anyone looking for a luxury car. We are enjoying our new to us Cadillac CTS4 :)

Very comfortable dealership to do business with

by from Scottsbluff, NE |

I just bought a 4 Runner from Weston Auto and I am very pleased with my transaction. First let me say the cars are overpriced, HOWEVER...... You get what you pay for and only cars that were loved and well taken care of make it to this business. Meticulous matience, synthetic oil, ethanol free gas top quality wax twice a year does not show up in an amount on a piece of paper. So are the cars really overpriced, or would you rather get a better deal on a neglected car? I loved my expierence Shane gave me and I would go back in a second. Come here if you know what you want and can afford it, don't come here to negotiate.....A++

Tony Stuart was the reason we bought

by from Fort Collins, CO |

My hesitancy to buy any car is a result of so many negative experiences in the past. I have to say, buying a vehicle (Infiniti G37x) at Weston Auto Gallery was actually very enjoyable. Tony Stuart's approach, knowledge, and overall demeanor was so refreshing. When it was over, my wife and I were kind of like...that's it? No hassle, no pressure, no hostile sales tactics! I will buy more vehicles and refer everyone I know to Weston. Thanks Tony for a truly remarkable experience.

Exceeded my expectations!

by from Fort Collins, Co. |

I just traded in my M for a Carrera 4S and I couldn't have had a better experience. Shane was very professional and easy to work with. I got a great trade in value and the Carrera was priced right. After the sale they exceeded my expectations again by fixing several little items for free despite me offering to pay. They do a fantastic job of sourcing and selling high end cars. Their lot looks like a car show!