Weston Auto Gallery

221 E Troutman Pkwy, Fort Collins, CO 80525

Used 877-358-7801

Unbelievable Service!!!

by from Loveland CO |

First and foremost, I've never written a review online before. Honestly, never have. But felt compelled to do so with this particular business. My wife and I have been saving money for a few years, to get a"toy" now that the kids are out of the house. We've been dealing with Shane S.on a Porsche RS 60 Spyder. In the course of 2 months, Shane has allowed us to test drive the car at least half a dozen times! With absolutely no pressure! Having been in the automotive industry, I wish that where I had worked emulate the way that they do business! Now at the time of this review, we've decided not to get the Porsche. Not that it's a bad car by any means! But we've turned our sights on a 93'-95' Ferrari 348 Spider! Hopefully we can get the one we want through Shane and Weston Auto! This dealership is the best place we've ever been to, and down the road we hope to get our "dream toy" from them! Thanks so much Shane, for your guidance, patience, and friendliness! Don't hesitate at all with doing business with them, they are the best we've ever dealt with!

Don't get caught up with this company!

by from Oakley, Utah |

Bought a 2007 corvette Z 06 and when I got the car it was nothing like it was represented. There was a problem with shipping but it turned out to be a blessing in ways because it got to be seen by professionals and the list of issues just grew. The company as in other reviews flipped out blamed everybody but themselves and their total lack of caring and honesty and absolutely no integrity. If you don't have issues and they take your money well they are fine but really look at how they treat their one time customers because NO one would ever want to deal with them again if you do have a problem. These issues keep coming up with this company save your money and time and find a company that will do the right thing Weston is not that company. Buyer be ware. And don't buy any of their responses they are full of dishonesty.

2009 Cadillac XRL

by from Sammamish, WA |

I purchased this vehicle sight unseen over the internet as I was living in the United Kingdom at the time and couldn't get out to look at the car first hand. Shane was very responsive and highly supportive along every step of the transaction. He helped with an independent inspection at the local Cadillac dealer and both delivered and retrieved the car. Knowing that post purchase, I would not be able to pick-up the car for several months, Shane and the Weston Auto Gallery team went out of their way to provide storage. Even after the purchase, Shane continued to provide support well above and beyond what could reasonably be expected. I have purchased a number of cars over the internet, but none have resulted in such a positive experience as this one - highly trustworthy; descriptions matched the car exactly, customer service was phenomenal both pre and post purchase. I highly recommend - buy with confidence.

Straight forward, helpful, fair, and easy to work

by from Grand Junction, CO |

I have been looking for a Cadillac CTS-V wagon for about a year. The closest car I found was in California. My dad and I go by every once in a while as Weston always has cool cars, Mustangs, Vettes, GT-Rs, high end Import/Luxury cars like Audi and BMW. They have a great inventory. The sales manager takes time to chat with customers and remembers them when they come back in. The two salesmen I worked with (Shane and Tony) worked hard to get me the deal I wanted on the car. They were very fair on trade in value of my truck and fair on the deal. Obviously they gotta make some $ to keep the lights on but left in my new car with a great experience. I had one small issue, the tires are directional and the previous owner's shop had accidentally installed the front right tire backwards. I did not realize this till I was at home waxing the car. I called Shane, he said bring it right back and we will get it fixed. The process only took 15 minutes. They provide great service, fair deals, and are very easy to work with.

Wow, best experience ever!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

If I could give this place 6 stars I would. I always dread the idea of having to car shop. I will now look forward to it as I have found the only dealership I will ever do business with. When I first visited they did not have exactly what I wanted. My salesperson Tony Stuart was patient and showed me several options without pressuring me or doing the typical "games". A few day's later Tony called me and said "I have an idea, can you stop by for a few minutes?" When I showed up he had a beautiful Mercedes Benz SUV waiting for me. This was not something I would have previously considered but he had really listened to my needs and provided the perfect vehicle. I was shocked that I could buy such an outstanding car on my budget and the whole transaction took less than an hour. If you need a vehicle go to Weston. You won't regret it.

Wow, best experience ever!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Very happy

by from Jetmore Ks |

Bought a 2007 chevrolet tahoe over internet. Vehicle was what they said it was. I am very happy. Worked with Shane, he was very professional and provided excellent customer service. Didnt seem like your typical car salesman. Once I meant them at the halfway point to pick up vehicle there was no floor mats, wireless head phones for dvd player, or extra set of keys. I called Shane and informed him this was missing and he promptly ordered everything new and mailed directly to me. He also spent the time to email a link to program the extra set of keys. He was very helpful, and sure seemed like he would go out of his way to make everything right and not be your typical car salesman and provide you with a bunch of bs that they usually dont back up. Denfintley will do business again.

Great Experience - enjoying the new car

by from Loveland, CO |

I had a very pleasant car-buying experience. They worked with me to make a fair deal and arrange attractive financing for the BMW wagon that fit my needs. I have already recommended Weston Auto Gallery to friends. I don't have experience with the service department yet, but will come back to Weston for needed service.

Great Service and an enjoyable staff to work with

by from Cheyenne, WY |

I recently purchased a 2007 Lotus Exige S from Weston Auto Gallery. They did not have the car however I had located the one I wanted in Chicago. Shane promptly contacted the seller and aquired my vehicle and it was shipped to Ft. Collins very quickly. The service, interest rates, professionalism, and overall experience was amazing. They gave me a VERY fair trade in value on my 2013 Scion FRS and worked with me through out the whole process. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks Weston!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Fort Collins, Colorado |

Weston?s Auto Gallery in Fort Collins Colorado has made it possible for me to own my dream car. They were very helpful during the initial process of test driving and finding THE car for me and my family. Getting the car purchased was a very easy and stress-free process. That is difficult to say normally because most dealerships will use selling tactics and pressure potential customers into vehicles that aren?t for them. After the purchase, Weston?s was very easy to communicate with and were open to having me continue to upgrade my vehicle. Every employee is truly a car enthusiast and eager to talk cars and spend the time with you to get to know what you want in a vehicle. I can truly say that buying a car from Weston?s has probably made it impossible to purchase a car from another establishment because of how easy, fun, and exciting the whole process was and continues to be. I had some enhancements added to my 2012 Ford Mustang and worked with Shane primarily. He was beyond helpful and we got the parts added to my vehicle and I have never been happier. Chris in the service department was easy to communicate with and very helpful. I have referred many friends to them over the last six months and they are as happy as I. I will only use Weston?s in the future for service, purchasing a new vehicle, or any other matter that I need that is car related!