Weston Auto Gallery

Weston Auto Gallery

221 E Troutman Pkwy, Fort Collins, CO 80525

Used 877-358-7801

Try them just for the experience!

by from Boulder, Co |

This dealership will change your mind about the car buyer's experience in a good way. The Weston team has a good eye for beautiful cars and it shows in their diverse inventory. They take the time to really detail the cars before they offer them on their lot. Seems like an obvious requirement, but not all do it well. Yesterdays antiquated sales tactics are not used at Weston Auto Gallery. I worked with a gentleman name Dannie who was transparent, very grounded and funny and didn't have to "make a sale" the day I bought my Audi. And the AMAZING interest rate on the small loan made the deal even sweeter. Try them just for the experience they provide their clients. These guys are taking it to the next level.

So glad I went to Weston Auto Gallery!

by from Denver, CO |

After 2 months of shopping I saw a car at Weston and called in, I spoke to Jim and he was very helpful giving me all the information I requested. After working out the price I went to Fort Collins and the car was exactly as described, it was a fast pleasant transaction and I now own my new car! I will be back for another in a year!! I WILL recommend this place to anyone I know. Thanks Again!

Honda Pilot

by from Loveland, Colorado |

I was looking for a specific SUV,a Honda Pilot and a good one was hard to find. Then I heard a Radio commercial and a got a tip that Weston had one. A great 2010 model. In great shape reasonable mileage for its age but it was clean! Weston's claim to have only perfect Car Fax automobiles and an additional Weston warranty was true. They worked with me on the price to bring it to where I was comfortable with the monthly payment. They even helped me out after the fact when I noticed some cosmetic issues after the sale which I couldn't have seen in the dark when I looked at it first. Fantastic service...this is how buying a car should be! No hassle and a knowledgeable crew! Thanks Weston...I'm happy with my new wheels and I know I have a great place to go for maintaining it and a future car....allthough its a Honda...it should last me a while!

Weston makes dreams come true!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Thank you so much to Justin and the team at Weston that worked with us on our quirky request. We needed a sports car for a photo shoot and they were willing to work with us. The photos turned out fantastic and our high school senior has a memory to last for a lifetime. We are grateful for your understanding of our needs, and your responsiveness, generosity and trust are indicative to me of the kind of stellar car dealership you operate. Thank you again for being so kind! You offered us a superior level of customer service and we are sincere when we say, THANK YOU! Everyone that hears about our experience agrees that a dealership such as yours is the kind of business they would go to for buying a car, so I will continue to do all I can to send business your way!

Weston Auto Gallery responded to this review

September 17, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy that we could help make the day special!

Thanks! I love my car!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I got my car from these guys and it was great. They worked with me for over a month and I never felt pressured to buy now, they took there time and just made me feel welcome after many trips to the dealer. I finally picked a car, they took care of my financing, and even gave me a year warranty for free! I would recommend these guys to anyone as a refreshing breath of air compared to the other dealers I have dealt with.

Great Service!

by from Oregon |

I was working with Weston Auto Gallery from out of state to find a car. I gave them a list of all of my needs and a price range I needed to stay in. After few weeks of them doing all the footwork a car was located. They arranged all the transportation and shipping. This purchase was very affordable and stress free. I love the car and would recommend their services to anyone looking for a great car buying experience.

Great Service!

by from Oregon |

Buyers beware!

by from Fort Collins |

Buyers beware when trading your car in here! I took my custom built mustang in to trade for a newer mustang and everything went smooth in the beginning. They said they got me financed and we did all the contracts and I drove my new car home. Two days later I get a call saying they couldn't get the finance done and to bring back the car and pick my car up. When I get there my car is backed into the parking spot and so I Walk around to look at my car and to my surprise they damaged my car causing $1300 in damage and they were hoping I would t notice the damage and were not going to say anything. Also this is a high performance car and they had been hot rodding my car there was melted tire rubber on my bumper from them smoking my tires. When I brought it to Phil's attention he acted like he didn't know it happened! Then they acted like it was no big deal. They claim that my bank was the reason the deal fell through but I called my bank and they said that was not true. They damaged my trade in and they didn't want to take that car on trade anymore so they ruined my car loan. Now I have a damaged vehicle and I have to wait for weston to give me a check to fix my car! Buyers make sure you don't drive off in your new car and leave your old car until you know your financed because you don't want to go through what I'm going through . Would never recommend this dealership unless it was to an enemy!

Weston Auto Gallery responded to this review

October 17, 2013

We are very sorry for your bad experience. We have agreed to repair any damage that may have happened on our lot. We strive to always provide the best customer service. Unfortunately at times we are at the mercy of the financial lending institution, and we now verify all information provided on credit applications prior to delivery. We wish you the best of luck.

Best Car buying experience ever!

by from Fountain, CO |

My wife and I bought an Audi S5 just last week. No hassle, and no hustle just a great deal. Great customer service fast transactions. We live in Fountain, but the transaction was definitely worth the trip would go back over and over. Highly recommend his dealership.

Love this dealership!

by from longmont co |

I just bought a used BMW and had the best car buying experience ever. There is no pressure and everyone there was very helpful. My car even came with a warranty! Thank you!