Weston Auto Gallery

221 E Troutman Pkwy, Fort Collins, CO 80525

Used 877-358-7801

Worst Sales Person

by from Fort Collins |

I had my eyes on 3 different cars on their lot. Went there one day after work for a test drive. Talk with the older sales person who sits on the east side of the building where they have the cars inside of the building. I told him i wanted to test drive this car. He go the keys but told me that i cant drive it but around the block because they are still checking out the car. I thought that was a little bit weird but i agreed. When we got back to the lot after the extremely short around the block "test drive", i told him i wanted to drive another car. This is where things started to go bad. The sales guy started to get rude saying i only get to test drive 2 cars and thats it. He said their customers know what cars they want and he cant allow people to test drive their cars because "everyone would be test driving 5 - 6 cars every weekend". At that point i said i will just go to any other car dealer and they will let me test drive their cars without any problems. At this point i should have left but wanted to test drive a vehicle i have been looking for which they had. So now on my 2nd and FINAL test drive with this car dealer. Again, i was told that i can only drive it around the short block. I said that is not long enough to see if i like a car. The sales man said, his customers do not like it when people are test driving their cars. Well, i hate to break it to you, no one owns the car beside the dealership. If i put on 5 miles on an car and fall in love with it, i will buy it. Going around the block is not enough. So now i am taking my business to another dealer to buy my $40,000 car.

A Good Experience Turned Bad

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I started out loving this place. My salesman was friendly and very helpful. I didn't know what I wanted so I drove five or six cars on the lot. I picked a BMW 335d and traded my BMW Z4. All was good until I found out that this dealership sold me the 335d without having the title in hand. Ten weeks after the sale I returned the 335d for a refund. My Z4 had been sold the day I traded it, so I couldn't get it back. Weston's manager did refund my purchase price, but not the sales tax. I had to file a complaint with the Colorado DMV dealer investigator. I received my tax refund only after the investigator visited this dealer. And I am now without my Z4. I cannot buy another one for the trade in price, plus I will have to pay another sales tax when I do find another car. There are too many details to list here, but to summarize, throughout this experience Weston has been dishonest, arrogent, and unresponsive since selling me a car for which they had no access to the tiltle. I advise finding some other place to buy your dream car.

Weston Auto Gallery responded to this review

July 10, 2013

After some government title problems out of our control, we offered a full 100% refund (law states no refund was necessary) and offered a $2000 credit to use in our service department to use for anything on any car! The tax was refunded once refunded by the state of Colorado. Customer denied the $2000 credit and left. Sorry for the bad experience, we tried everything under the sun to make you happy, more than any other dealer in this state would ever offer. Thanks.

Not Happy

by from Laramie, WY |

Collected sales tax and title fees with the promise that they would take care of all the paperwork. Never did a thing except keep my money. Car and buying experience were great, service after the sale is very much lacking. Unfinished paperwork was sent to my finance company, causing extra work for me. Could not get a call returned and they kept my sales tax and title fees.

great experience

by from fort collins, CO |

overall excellent experience, I would highly recommend them.

What an expierience !

by from St Paul, MN |

This was my first experience buying a car via the internet. I spent 3 months looking for a very specific car and found it at Weston Auto Gallery on Cars.com. I called up and talked to Dannie who sent me additional pictures at my request. He told me to fly out an look at the car and if it wasn't what I expected, he would pay for my tickets. I purchased a flight, sent the information to Dannie, and a limo was waiting for me at the airport to take me on the 45 minute drive to the dealership. I bought the car and couldn't be happier with the purchase and the experience.

WOW WOW WOW! This place is unbelievable!

by from Greeley, Colorado |

I seriously had to tell me wife to pinch me from the second we rolled into the parking lot until the second we left in our new(pre-owned) Lexus. The appearance of the lot, building etc was just inviting and clean. The employees were friendly, open and honest...not pretentious like you may think. The car buying experience was second to none...easy, quick and fair. They gave us a generous amount on our trade and the dreaded "paperwork" was done in minutes not hours like we've experienced in the past! We'll be back for our next car no doubt about it.

Made the numbers work for me, we're pretty polite

by from Denver |

Spoke with them on the phone about a car they had. Basically said that if we could make the numbers work then I would go look at it. Went up, looked at the car but it needed tires and the paint cleaned up (overspray on the car from the bumper being repainted because of rock chips). Left without making a deal. After a week we were able to get something done, they put a good set of all season tires and got rid of the overspray. Plus stayed open late on a Friday so we could close the deal. Straight forward guys (Matt in particular) and even though I was probably not their favorite customer lol, they still gave me awesome money for my trade and did everything I asked them to do. Their premium selection of cars is great and if the time comes, I would buy another car from them.

Great experience

by from Boulder, CO |

Overall great car buying experience. Very professional and clean facility. Matt Coyne made buying a car very easy and comfortable. Would definitely buy another car from Weston. Purchased a used BMW for a great price in excellent condition. I was looking for a particular model with certain options, and these guys had it.

All around awesome!

by from Boulder, CO |

Can't say enough good things about our experience with Matt at Weston Auto Gallery. We found a great car, and the whole purchasing process was much less stressful than being at a typical large dealership.

Great experience

by from Timnath, CO |

Facility was clean. Employees were polite, but straightforward. There was little time wasted on unnecessary formalities.