Shortline Subaru

580 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

New 866-414-9601
Used 866-647-7579
Service 888-425-7098

Shortline Subaru Save Money! Drive Better!

Superior Dealership and Service!

by from Denver, CO |

If you're in the market for a new or pre-loved vehicle, I would highly recommend Shortline Automotive! I recently purchased a pre-owned certified vehicle from Shortline and was very happy with not only the service but the entire car buying experience. My family has purchased 4 other vehicles from this dealer and I decided that I would give them a try. You will not regret coming here. When I arrived, I spoke to a salesman named Tom Karros Sr who was very knowledgeable with Subaru's (as well as other makes and models) and took the time to make sure I looked at vehicles with the requirements that I was looking for. I came in and was greeted by Tom and sat down with him. We talked about what I was looking for, what price range I would like to be in and what I was looking for in a vehicle. I already had a list of vehicles that I wanted to look at so we did and talked about how each one either did or did not fit my needs. I found two Subaru's and we took it on the test drive. During the test drive I learned more about the features of the vehicle. After all of the paperwork was done, I knew I had received and good deal and did not feel as though I was ripped off. Not only was Tom a great salesman but the sales managers are great to work with as well. Financing was done quickly and any additional things that I wanted to purchase were explained to me on what they did and did not cover. Markiest was friendly straight to the point finance manager. I've had to have the vehicle serviced since purchasing the Subaru and the service department Is very efficient. They made sure that I was able to get an appointment time that would fit my schedule and answer any questions that I had about what my warranty covered and any other miscellaneous questions that I had. Overall, if you're looking for a great car buying experience with knowledgeable people, Shortline Automotive is the way to go. Be sure to see Tom Karros for all of your car buying needs!

Shortline Subaru responded to this review

March 26, 2014

We're glad you had such an enjoyable experience purchasing a pre-owned Subaru from us. Thank you for the kind words not only towards Tom Sr. but to the entire Shortline Subaru staff. We hope you are enjoying your "new" Subaru.

Top Notch

by from Denver, co |

Thank you Marcus you are an exceptional salesman! Such a pleasant purchase so easy to buy from this dealership I suggest anyone in the market for a new car to visit Marcus or any Shortline dealership and experience such a great buying process!!

Great All around

by from Denver,co |

Recently reached out to Shortline for a new Subaru I spoke Marcus, he was great. The dealership was top notch and all around great experience. Thank you Shortline and Marcus

Outback

by from Denver CO |

Sam Minick is the best Salesman I have ever worked with! Ask for him if you want the best service!

Best car buying experience!

by from Aurora, CO |

Bill Dantico displayed excellent customer service from start to finish in buying my new Subaru. He was diligent in following up with me about the car I wanted and displayed the utmost professionalism in the buying process. I want to commend Tony in finance, who was very savvy in guiding me through a tedious and yet thorough explanation of the business side of purchasing a new car. I also want to thank Bob for his encouragement and motivation! Thank you Shortline Subaru for a great buying experience!

WILLING TO WORK WITH YOUR PRICE

by from northglenn |

CARL! was my sales dude! Easy going sales guy . Shortline had a lot of what I was looking for . The best selection for the Foster I wanted . Manual 6 speed , which was hard to find. I really feel like I got a "deal" for a new Car. Car buying is never fun .Carl was very patience . As a women I am happy I went to shortline.

knowledgable sales staff

by from aurora , colorado |

dealt with Sam Minick was very helpful and courteous. would recommend if you are looking to purchase a car. answered all questions fully and promptly. asset to this company.

Great Experience Buying a 2015 Outback

by from Denver CO |

We worked with Greg Shevell at Shortline. At no time did we feel pressured to make a decision. Greg was courteous, answered all of our questions and was attentive to every detail. We will definitely contact him again when it's time to buy our next car.

My Experience

by from arvada, colorado |

Marvis Cobb was the sales rep. that helped us buy two cars. We have been very impressed with his punctualityand knowledge of the cars. We would recommend others to this business.

Legacy Purchase

by from Denver, CO |

Greg did a great job. He was very thorough with his approach insuring I was in the proper vehicle. Thanks for your service.

Great Service

by from Denver, CO |

I started working online with Marcus Moore and completed my purchase with Mike Mattingly. I was moving from Kansas, and needed to have a car as soon as I arrived in Denver. Marcus helped me through the process, and referred me to Mike because he was going to be out of the office when I got to town. It was easy and stress free. I'm happy to recommend Shortline, Marcus and Mike.