Stevinson Toyota East and Scion

Service 866-979-8044 Service 866-979-8044

Fast, Fair & Friendly.

Great experience

by from Englewood, CO |

Tony was great, and made the experience painless. First experience with Stevinson and Tony, and would definitely recommend him to others.

July 11, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business.

Great Experience

by from Lakewood CO |

Tony and Mark were awesome. This is the second time I have dealt with Tony and he was great again.

great buying experience

by from Aurora, CO |

This has been the best car buying experience I have had in 45 years of driving! The staff was courteous and friendly, very open to answering any questions I had. Management was great also, making sure that I was taken care of in a timely and professional manner. Thank you Stevinson Toyata!

November 15, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. We hope we've earned you as a loyal customer!

Great Place!!!

by from Aurora |

When I told Allison what I was looking for she took me right to a vehicle that matched exactly what I wanted. I was very upfront with her about what I wanted for my trade in and was not going to move far from my price. She made it happen without spending 4 hours to do it like in most dealerships. After we agreed on the terms it only took about 1/2 hour for finance to get me in and finish up with all the paperwork while Allison made sure my new vehicle was getting ready for me. When I walked out of finance and got my stuff out of my old car my new one was ready to go. So painless!!!!!!!

August 29, 2015

Hi, thank you for your review. We hope to see you again!

Wonderful experience!

by from Colorado |

I recently purchased a Toyota rav4 from Stevinson. Shawn the sales associate was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions, and was even able to accommodate an odd request. I did not feel pressured at all into purchasing a car. I felt like I was able to go at my own pace, and everyone was very patient with me in the decision making process, and were quite helpful. I would definitely recommend and will purchase from in the future.

August 21, 2015

Hi, We are happy you loved the experience and we hope to be of service in the future!

Excellent Salesman

by from Aurora, CO |

Sean was a great salesman. He didn't pressure us or make us feel uncomfortable but instead was extremely helpful in pointing out all the car's features. He was easy to talk to and put us at ease with buying a new car.

July 11, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are here to help you with all automotive needs!

Amazing car buying experience

by from Denver, Co |

I went in to see my options on a new Tacoma and was greeted at the door by Sean Thomas. He was very helpful and the only reason I went through this facility for my Tacoma. He took no time to show me the trucks and could hold a conversation with me at the same time being respectful to my kids letting them be involved. He helped me with any info with the truck towing capacity, suspension, ect. Even help me set up all my entune apps to my device. As far as talking business he was also the man to talk to. All other car dealerships I went to ended up staying for 5-6 hours to play the numbers game then waiting for a financial guy or manager for them to come tell you it's the best they can do. He handled everything himself didn't need to have a sales guy and manager trying to talk me into it and I was very pleased with what offers he came back with. I ended up getting my Tacoma within 4 hours even detailed well. I have experienced Larry miller in highlands ranch and mountain state in Boulder they have all been the same and pushy. The one thing they are missing is Sean Thomas.

July 4, 2015

Hi Ryan, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business!

The only place I'll recommend now.

by from Aurora, CO |

Great dealership. Got a great trade-in, a great deal and a great truck (Tundra). I also had some had some extras installed after-the-fact. So I've had a good view before and after the sale. What makes this place different is the people and the caring attitude they all seem to share. I mean everyone, from start to finish -- every single one. Rhonda answers the phone and in-person also went out of her way to chat with me when I looked like I wasn?t sure where to go. She's beyond patient and a genuinely happy and lovely person. My sales guy, Justin Messier, was very easy to do business with, no hard sell or pressure, understood my very specific needs, and he personally made sure I got everything I wanted (and then some) well after the sale was already done. Anthony Vigil was taking care of me as well (thank you) as he knew I was on a deadline to get out on a trip hauling an RV. The finance side of buying a vehicle is usually difficult but Raj in their finance team was kind, funny as could be, and very easy to work with. He actually had me and my wife laughing and smiling during the process. I?m not saying he is a comedian, just genuine and truly great at putting you at ease. Most importantly, just like my sales guy Justin, he understood my needs and made sure I got exactly what I wanted, nothing more or less. He didn't waste a second of my time on things I didn't need. Though he did convince me to get the extended service package, which after reading the details and chatting with a friend who is a mechanic, was 100% the right call. I'm glad I did. The sales manager Robert, came by and shook our hands and said thank you. More importantly he asked, in detail, about each step of the process and made sure we were happy with each step. You could tell it really mattered to him. He told us to call him, any time, any day, if we ever had any questions or needed anything. His pride in the people around him was real and obvious. The service consultants Derek & Eric (and Charles & Charlene) were great and the mechanic I worked with each visit Tanner, is just a superhero in general -- no ifs, ands, or buts. Every time I had something added or changed to my truck it came back cleaner than I brought it (washed and cleaned for free) and every add-on installed perfectly whether it was running boards, trailer-brake controllers or what-have-you. Knowing these are the guys (and gals) working on my truck just rocks. They don't want to hit you in the wallet, they just want you on the road, happy, and enjoying your vehicle. Tanner made that point and then backed it up by taking time out to demonstrate some of the features of my truck. He wanted to be sure I got the most out of my new truck on my trip. What a change from the usual dealership experience. I received phone calls (and text messages) from folks at every visit just to make sure I was satisfied. Colleen even made sure to schedule a time convent (to me) to talk when it was all done as she knew I was on a deadline to get out of town. What is most impressive about that isn't that she was nice (though she was) but that it showed me that the dealership was passing along that information about me (and my trip/deadline) from person to person. It demonstrated that it wasn?t just lip service or marketing, but that I personally was genuinely important to them. Something like that only happens when the whole operation is rock-solid and truly focused on the customer. You can't beat that. You just can't. The bottom line is that with a great deal and with excellent service like this, I can't imagine buying anywhere else in the future.

June 20, 2015

Hi Wayne, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to know we've earned a raving fan!

They are the Best.....

by from Denver,Colorado |

Stevinson Toyota East is the best.... If you are looking for a best service for your money and time, please dont forget to stop by at their office. They are really good and I like their professionalism a lot. All the dept staffs are well trained and helped me a lot...

June 20, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to earn your business and trust.

They are the best!! No Doubt about it!!

by from Denver,CO |

Awesome and nice.....Allison and Manager was too helpful

June 20, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are happy to earn your trust.