Stevinson Toyota Scion East

Service 866-979-8044

Fast, Fair & Friendly.

Great Experience

by from Denver CO |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased at Stevinson Toyota Scion East the sales rep Chris Coppers is the nicest guy and made sure that I got exactly what I was looking for at the best price to fit my needs. The service staff is also TOP in its field. I will continue to go there and recommend this dealership to everyone I know.

Comfortable car buying experience

by from Aurora, cO |

Second time buying from this dealership and looking at becoming a lifetime loyal customer. I was getting so frustrated after going to several dealerships and feeling like everyone just wanted to scam me. When I came back to Stevinson's Toyota east, it felt like they were actually trying to help make buying a car a pleasant experience. Thanks Charles and Jon!

April 24, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review! We hope to be of service in the future!

Would Recommend

by from Denver, CO |

My husband and I just traded my vehicle in for a pre-owned vehicle. We had a really great experience working with David Morales. He worked with us for, literally, hours to get the right price for our budget. He really went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase and we didn't feel pressured or ripped-off like you can at other buying experiences. I would definitely recommend buying from Stevinson Toyota East and more specifically, David.

April 3, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your business.

Used car shopping / buying

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Easy to work with, good information, accurate description, salesman went out of his way to help us get the deal done. This dealership has a great business model, from a customer perspective.

March 20, 2015

Hi and thank you very much for your review.

Great Experience

by from Denver, CO |

I purchased a new 2015 Toyota 4-Runner. Thanks to Kevin for a great buying experience. He found me a beautiful car and exceeded my expectations in every way. I actually had fun purchasing my car! Stop by Stevinson and ask for Kevin.

February 27, 2015

Hi Paul, Thank you for your review! We are happy to help!

Wonderful!

by from Casper, Wy |

This dealership has excellent customer service skills and truly caters to your every need! Outstanding!

February 6, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review!

Excellent Job

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I purchased a new Prius from Bengy Martinez at Stevinson. He was very knowledgable, got me a great deal, and did a great job!

December 31, 2014

Hi Adam, We are glad you were able to find the car you love! Please come again.

Great service

by from Aurora, CO |

We went to Stevinson Toyota Scion East to look at a car to lease for our granddaughter who is attending college and we found a great deal for on a Corolla for our granddaughter. The sales rep was great. We asked for a great deal and we got a great deal. We were very happy with the service. We have five Toyotas in our family.

December 31, 2014

Hi Mr. & Mrs. Starnes, Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to earn your business.

Would do business with again.

by from Loveland, CO |

I started at Stevinson Toyota Scion West and test drove a few different models. The sales associate was very hands off and had a kind of whatever attitude, I was not terribly impressed. When I got to the East store it was completely different. The Sales associate 'Mason' was great, no pressure, super helpful, motivated, and energetic. Really felt like he wanted me to make the right choice and not just buy a car. He made the upfront process simple and seemed genuinely open about the whole transaction. The I was on the fence between 4& 5 on the buying process. It was because when talking with the finance associate he was really pushing the extended warranty. Not really pressuring me just very persistent. I know its their job, but after saying no 2-3 times they should just drop it. Overall excellent experience and I would do business with them in the future. Thanks Stevinson East!

December 31, 2014

Hi Jason, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Sales team goes the extra mile

by from Lakewood, CO |

I bought a 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid from Stevinson Toyota East and I was very pleased with the customer service provided by Sean Thomas and John DeSevario. I did not feel pressured or deceived in any way during the whole process. Both salesmen were surprisingly knowledgeable about the details of the Hybrid system and patiently went over many details of the vehicle. Raj, the finance person, was fun to talk to and even though it was 9:30 at night took pains to explain exactly what I was signing. I felt he was honest and straightforward. Of course they all want to sell you a car for as much as they can, but I really got a much different feel from these guys than any other dealership I've ever worked with. John even went so far as to dig up the extra key FOB and owners manuals which were not available when I bought the the car. Great customer service.

December 20, 2014

Hi Pablo, Thank you very much for your review. We hope to see you again!

Sales Guy Mark Was Awesome!

by from Pueblo, CO |

My husband and I drove from Pueblo to Aurora to shop for a Toyota Tundra. When we arrived there, we were able to walk around and check out their inventory with no one to hassle us - which we liked. Only 1 sales guy asked us if we needed help and that was it, we didn't have any problem with that. However, we were there for a good 30 minutes and no one ever came back to check on us. I was set on leaving and my husband insisted we go inside and grab someone to test drive the truck. We were finally introduced to Mark Archambault who was an awesome sales guy. He didn't push or try to sell us any foofoo stuff we didn't need/want. He listened to everything we had to say and was so patient and nice with all the questions I had. We were able to get the truck we wanted in the color we wanted at the price we wanted. It was a very long day but it was well worth the drive and wait. Thank you Mark and Raul for all your help, we really appreciate it.

November 27, 2014

Hi, Thank you for your review. We hope to serve you in the future!