Stevinson Toyota Scion East

Service 866-979-8044

Satisfaction Comes Standard.

Great Experience

by from Denver CO |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased at Stevinson Toyota Scion East the sales rep Chris Coppers is the nicest guy and made sure that I got exactly what I was looking for at the best price to fit my needs. The service staff is also TOP in its field. I will continue to go there and recommend this dealership to everyone I know.

Great service

by from Aurora, CO |

We went to Stevinson Toyota Scion East to look at a car to lease for our granddaughter who is attending college and we found a great deal for on a Corolla for our granddaughter. The sales rep was great. We asked for a great deal and we got a great deal. We were very happy with the service. We have five Toyotas in our family.

Would do business with again.

by from Loveland, CO |

I started at Stevinson Toyota Scion West and test drove a few different models. The sales associate was very hands off and had a kind of whatever attitude, I was not terribly impressed. When I got to the East store it was completely different. The Sales associate 'Mason' was great, no pressure, super helpful, motivated, and energetic. Really felt like he wanted me to make the right choice and not just buy a car. He made the upfront process simple and seemed genuinely open about the whole transaction. The I was on the fence between 4& 5 on the buying process. It was because when talking with the finance associate he was really pushing the extended warranty. Not really pressuring me just very persistent. I know its their job, but after saying no 2-3 times they should just drop it. Overall excellent experience and I would do business with them in the future. Thanks Stevinson East!

Sales team goes the extra mile

by from Lakewood, CO |

I bought a 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid from Stevinson Toyota East and I was very pleased with the customer service provided by Sean Thomas and John DeSevario. I did not feel pressured or deceived in any way during the whole process. Both salesmen were surprisingly knowledgeable about the details of the Hybrid system and patiently went over many details of the vehicle. Raj, the finance person, was fun to talk to and even though it was 9:30 at night took pains to explain exactly what I was signing. I felt he was honest and straightforward. Of course they all want to sell you a car for as much as they can, but I really got a much different feel from these guys than any other dealership I've ever worked with. John even went so far as to dig up the extra key FOB and owners manuals which were not available when I bought the the car. Great customer service.

December 20, 2014

Hi Pablo, Thank you very much for your review. We hope to see you again!

Sales Guy Mark Was Awesome!

by from Pueblo, CO |

My husband and I drove from Pueblo to Aurora to shop for a Toyota Tundra. When we arrived there, we were able to walk around and check out their inventory with no one to hassle us - which we liked. Only 1 sales guy asked us if we needed help and that was it, we didn't have any problem with that. However, we were there for a good 30 minutes and no one ever came back to check on us. I was set on leaving and my husband insisted we go inside and grab someone to test drive the truck. We were finally introduced to Mark Archambault who was an awesome sales guy. He didn't push or try to sell us any foofoo stuff we didn't need/want. He listened to everything we had to say and was so patient and nice with all the questions I had. We were able to get the truck we wanted in the color we wanted at the price we wanted. It was a very long day but it was well worth the drive and wait. Thank you Mark and Raul for all your help, we really appreciate it.

November 27, 2014

Hi, Thank you for your review. We hope to serve you in the future!

Good People:-)

by from Denver,CO |

I have been talking to Mark from their sales team and he is thorough professional. Though I haven't bought a car from them yet but will definitely consider them once I decide. I would also recommend these guys to other buyers.

No Hassle Truck Purchase!

by from Aurora, CO |

I recently purchased a used Tundra and had the pleasure of dealing with Sean Thomas. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and took the extra steps necessary to ensure that I got into the right truck for my situation. His communication style was calming and informative, lacking the pressure generally associated with a trip to a dealership. Sean stayed after closing to sync the Bluetooth to my phone and review the interior components to make sure I didn't have any questions. The entire staff was polite to deal with and Raj made the paperwork a breeze. We'll be back and we'll be referring people to see Sean!

Dixie Tafoya

by from montrose colo |

we had a wonderful experience at Stevinson Toyota. they worked with us to get the payments where we needed them to be. the personal were great.

NOT CUSTOMER-SERVICE ORIENTED

by from Aurora, Colorado |

In June, 2014, I took my 2011 Yaris in to have some work done on it. I found a message from Anton Nikonov (sales consultant) saying that their inventory of 2011 Yaris was low, and that I should call him (his personal cell phone, long distance!) to see what he had to offer to in place for my trade-in. I mistakenly called. Then, what followed was a barrage of phone calls, up to two or three a day. When I came in for a test drive of a Prius-C on one occasion, I informed Nikonov that I didn't have much time, as I had a birthday dinner engagement that evening. He called in a manager to apply pressure, who asked me which was more important -- buying a new car or my friend's birthday (he later apologized for this). Nikonov continued calling. I finally bought the Prius C on 23 Jun 14. Without my asking (or requesting) Nikonov re-installed the backseat headrests. These restricted my view. However, I left them in with the hope that I could see around them. A few days later I realized that the headrests did restrict visibility sufficiently when I could not see the light pole in the service area of the dealership. Nikonov assured me that he could have the damage repaired for less that anyone else. For the next seven days I called him to find out who was the person who could do this work. Nikonov failed to return calls. I contacted Stevinson's "Customer Service Representative," explaining the situation. Upon request, I faxed her a copy of the repair bill. No response. Today, 29 Sep 14, I called her back. She claimed no responsibility, and that Nikonov was performing "due diligence" in replacing the obstructing headrests. I complained about the service that I'd received, including the dealership's failure to refund the remainder of the maintenance contract that I had purchased for the Yaris. I mentioned that her dealership at first denied that I had even purchased the Yaris from them. Finally (after being told by Mark Johnson, a finance manager, that this refund would take two to three weeks), I received the refund 2 1/2 months later. I mentioned to the "Customer Service Rep" that all ths dealership was really interested in was getting their money and not following-up on these two issues (reimbursements for the accident and the service contract). She lamely replied that they have no control over what their salespeople do. Obviously, I am not pleased with this dealership. The Service Department is excellent --- however, I should have listened to the service writer who advised not to buy the Prius C. I will not buy here again.

Excellent Service

by from Colorado Springs |

Service without the hassle or BS that you find at other dealerships.

August 26, 2014

Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your business.

Used Car for daughter

by from Denver, Colorado |

I contacted them through the internet and Sean Minahan could not have been more helpful. We got there 15 minutes before closing and the staff stayed until we were completely happy. I bought a used corolla for my 16 year old daughter and Sean made sure she was happy in every way. The entire staff was great. I left there knowing I had made the right decission and will go back for my next car. We had a loan approved but they were able to get me a better rate and lower payment.