Stevinson Toyota Scion East

Service 866-979-8044

Satisfaction Comes Standard.

Great Experience

by from Denver CO |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased at Stevinson Toyota Scion East the sales rep Chris Coppers is the nicest guy and made sure that I got exactly what I was looking for at the best price to fit my needs. The service staff is also TOP in its field. I will continue to go there and recommend this dealership to everyone I know.

"One more car" from Toyota East

by from Denver. Co. |

We just purchased a NEW car from Toyota East and couldn't be happier. Five years ago we got our first car with them. At that time our sales representative was Yousef , and we went again to purchase new car there. We met with Yousef ,and he walked us to the process without any problems. Because of people like him and his great skils ,customers like us keep coming back. Thank you Yousef ,for providing us with a great experience. Ramiza V.

New RAV4 2014

by from Denver. CO. |

This is our second car with Toyota East. Their sales representative, Youssef, was the person who sold us both cars. He has great attitude towards customers and because of that, my husband and I went back to purchase a car from him again. It is a professional like Youssef who keeps customer's like us satisfied and coming back to Toyota. Thank you for a great experience Youssef.

August 15, 2014

Hi, We are happy to know that Youssef and Stevinson Toyota East has earned your trust! Please visit us again, as we offer competitive pricing on service, maintenance and parts!

Great Experience

by from Thornton Colorado |

I went to Stevenson East to get my oil changed on my Camry, I knew that Stevenson had a good inventory of RAV4s, and that they were offering good financing on them. I was a lady all by myself, and I ended up buying a RAV4 from Anton, Anton is a bright, young, professional salesman, and is very respectful of women. What a refreshing experience! He's not one of those "Good Old Boys" who asks you if your husband needs to see the car before you buy it. Anton knows about the cars he's selling, he's very tech savy, he listens, and will really work to achieve the sale. Stevenson is doing sales right when they have someone working for them that knows how to relate to women. As a consumer, I recommend business's that deserve it. Make sure and ask for Anton at Stevenson, when you buy your Toyota! Catherine D.

August 7, 2014

Hi Catherine, Thank you for a great review. We are happy to know that you found the whole car buying process to be comfortable and pleasant. We hope to see you again!

Great car buying experience

by from Denver,CO |

I requested on online quote through a website in the evening and received immediate responses to questions plus on online quote through the next morning. When we got to the dealership our salesperson knew what we were looking for, was very knowledgeable about the car and its features, and had the paperwork ready for us when we arrived later in the evening. Best experience I've had purchasing a car.

Very Professional, Customer Committed

by from "Denver CO" |

Have done business with Stevinson Toyota East for past 10 years. Purchased two vehicles from them in 2004, and have used them for all vehicle maintenance since. Due to circumstances beyond my control, had to purchase a new vehicle recently. Experience was as expected, pleasant, pressure free, professional, very customer oriented, and resulted in what I considered a very good deal for a vehicle I am absolutely thrilled with! Strongly recommend this dealership not only for the purchase of a new vehicle, but routine maintenance as well. I consider both the sales and service personnel to be exceptional.

Excellent service, very professional.

by from Denver, CO |

Excellent service. Very professional. Lets you choose the car you. No pressure. Keep it up. Thank you for your excellent customer service

Great place for FJ purchase

by from Littleton, CO |

Stevinson was awesome! We visited multiple sites this week to buy a new FJ cruiser before they are no longer made (sniff, sniff)and found Stevinson to be hands-down the best. Would recommend to everyone.

Great Customer Service

by from Aurora, Colorado |

I had the best car buying experience. My credit isn't the best, but they were able to get me approved for a loan with a low down payment. The staff was readily available to answer all of my questions, and I didn't feel pressured into anything. I would recommend Stevinson to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Non-communicative, not very interested in selling

by from Mad Russian, Colorado |

Car was listed as Toyota Certified on cars.com with a good price. I wanted to go and buy the car the next day. It wasn't available, No one would give me a straight answer. Evidently the car had been damaged, and they needed to raise the price to cover repairs. They refused the honor the original ad and did not keep me informed of the process. After almost 2 weeks, the price was raised $3000 and I had lost interest. No one seemed to be interested in me as a customer.

January 24, 2014

Mr. Baker, Upon inspection of the Prius V, we discovered damage that needed to be repaired before we could sell the vehicle. Our vehicles post online when they arrive in our inventory and most of the time they are inspected and made ready for retail sale without incident. Unfortunately, this was not the case with the Prius V and I believe my staff kept you informed of the details along the way. We apologize for the delays and would be grateful for the opportunity to find another Prius V within your price range. If you would like to discuss further, please contact me at 303-340-2170. Sincerely, William Stahelin, General Manager

Painless and Easy Purchase

by from Westminster,Co |

First time buying a car through the internet, and it was fast, easy and totally Painless !! Inquired about a 2006 Sienna van they had on Cars.com. Was contacted the next day, got a call from a lady about the van. They only had stock photos on the listing..She went out and took photos then sent them to me via text message...instead of insisting that I come to look at it..which would give them a shot at me in person...we all know the stories about Car Sales People. Also there was not any pushy type tactics or trying to get me to buy any extras and most of all no hassle. Of course there was some negotiations about price etc..and it went smooth, they came down and I went up so it was fine. Anyway the long and short is I did go to look at the van and took it home that day.. So it only took 2 days from looking on the internet at home and driving home a car that was just right for my wife and I. I would recommend the staff (Rebecca and John) in the internet sales department that helped us get the deal done. Thanks to Stevinson Toyota and Cars.com