Suss Buick GMC

Service 888-261-4374

Experience the difference! There's NO fuss at Suss

Suss is the place and Steve Cantrell is the man

by from Denver, CO |

I decided to upgrade from my 2008 Avalanche to a 2015 1500 Sierra Denali. I live in Denver and Suss is close by to me. I called out there to talk about the particulars of the truck vs my 08 Avalanche (which I love). Steve Cantrell answered all of my questions. Then when discussing the truck's configuration, with a day he presented me with several options. We made the choice. The next day I signed the paperwork and had the truck the day after that. Their service department was awesome too. We had to order the hard tonneau cover. It arrived early. I took the truck back and in no time at all they had it installed. I had also ordered splash guards. Those that arrived were in the color I ordered, but the service guys had me look at them because the colors did not fit well together. Luckily they had the ones I should have chosen there at the dealership and installed them (at the same time as the tonneau cover). Great truck, great experience and fantastic service!

Purchased a new 2015 GMC Yukon XL

by from Aurora, Colorado |

I just purchased a new 2015 Yukon XL, SLT from Steve Cantrell at Suss, Buick, GMC. My experience in dealing with Steve was exceptional. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He exhibited all the traits of a person with top expertise. Steve calculated all the figures of leasing vs. buying. He gave me solid figures and covered everything. I ultimately decided to purchase the vehicle and Steve did a thorough explanation of all the "bells and whistles" on the vehicle. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle from Steve Cantrell at Suss, Buick GMC in Aurora, Colorado.

Great Dealership

by from Castle Rock CO |

Charles Adams is one of the most honest salesman I have ever come across. I buy a new car very couple of years and always have issues with the salesman telling mistruths or elaborating on something the car has that it really doesn't. From the very start Charles was open and honest. If he didn't know something about the car he said he didn't know and then went and found out the answer. He also made sure that he showed me where he found the answer so that I knew the answer was correct and he wasn't just making something up to sell a car. Buying at Suss was a great experience compared to other dealerships. I would highly recommend the dealership and also Charles Adams.

Charles knows the Terrain

by from Farmington, New Mexico |

We were looking for a new Terrain but lived about 400 miles from Aurora. We talked with Charles Adams over the phone and with his continued but non-pressure help we were able to make a deal over the phone, including our trade-in, and then come in and pick up our new vehicle. Charles was great both on the phone and during the pick-up process. We shopped several dealers but are very pleased with the deal and customer service we received from Charles Adams and Suss GMC.

Great Lease Special

by from Aurora, CO |

Suss staff are always friendly and professional. They are great about working with you to make sure you are comfortable with your purchase or lease decision and are thorough with the new vehicle orientation. Steve Cantrell and Dan are great!

SUSS & STEVE CANTRELL ARE THE BEST!

by from Denver, CO |

I have dealt with many car dealerships in S.D. , Texas and Colorado. Suss Buick GMC is by far the best. I just leased another vehicle from them. That makes 2 so far.Bought a used car from them in 2010 and leased my first Buick Verano in 2013. I really love my new 2015 Verano. Steve Cantrell is really the best salesman in the business as far as I am concern. I was comfortable throughout the entire process. No pressure whatsoever! The service dept. is also top with Jim Mitchell helping me with the used car and new ones. Suss Buick GMC is the place to buy outright or to lease. Patrick Henri Garescher (me) a happy customer!

Steve Cantrell

by from Aurora, CO |

I was very happy with the customer service and assistance I received from Steve Cantrell during my visit at Suss Buick. He was honest, professional and down-to-earth. Most importantly, he made my car purchasing experience pleasant and non-stressful. Thanks Steve!

Great Car, Great price, and Great service

by from aurora, co |

Steve Cantrell was very helpful and knowledgeable about the available cars and features. He helped me find just the car I wanted rather than forcing me into something I didn't like. I'm loving my new 2015 Buick Verano Turbo edition!

CHARLES WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL..

by from Denver Colorado |

Charles was very professional during the process. He was a very concerns sales person. HE ANSWER ALL THE QUESTION AND CONCERNS WE HAD. i WOULD RECOMMEND HIM IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Uncaring sales rep

by from Denver, CO |

Called to check in on a nicely price vehicle that I was more than likely to purchase. The sales rep was almost rude and behaved as if I was a nuisance to him. Made you wonder if he was eager to get back to a sports game he was watching or something.

great buying experience

by from Clifton, Co |

I started out on the internet with Tony and progressed to a purchase. It went so good I couldn't believe it. Great deal and a happy wife.