Tynan's Volkswagen

700 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

The Good Guys

by from Denver, CO |

I bought my Jetta in Sept. 2013, and too this day I am thankful to Keith Williams and the sales dept. for all their help. The service dept. is top notch, always honest and extremely helpful. Thank you to Ben Vavra and the service team, you're great!

Absolutely Fantastic!!!!

by from Aurora, CO |

I saw the commercial for the new 2014 TDI with 795 miles per tank...I was hooked. I am in the car business and have never purchased a vehicle from someplace other then where I worked. I could not believe myself at how well my husband and I were treated. The salespeople were incredible to work with, Keith and Javier could not have done more to make sure we were happy and completely satisfied with our buying experience. I would say if you ever want to purchase a VW, you should immediately go to Tynan's on Havana St.

Great!

by from Aurora, CO |

I was not looking forward to the process of purchasing a vehicle. Nick and Jamie were Great!! They were patient and went over and beyond. I hope to work with then again in the future.

Amazing experience!

by from Denver, CO |

My mother first went in to Volkswagen for me while I was at work to let them know that i had been on the search for about 3 weeks for a car within my payments. I came up after work, and they had 2 cars already picked out for me to drive that they felt fit into my budget. They didn't overwhelm me by presenting me with multiple cars, but helped tremendously by narrowing it down for me based on my budget. I hate test driving a car, getting excited, and then finding out that i cant afford it. They were great at catering to my needs. I then decided that I rather buy instead of lease, sent my salesperson a text explaining this, and he quickly informed me that he would find me a used car with low mileage that fits in my budget. Although convinced that i wouldnt be getting anything that day, i went up after work and once again they had 2 cars set aside for me to look at. They worked with me throughout the whole night to work with my budget and get within they payments i requested. They were amazing to talk to and so very helpful! When you go, ask for Mikell or Scott!! Both are great!

great service, but left my car very dirty

by from Aurora, CO |

Had my VW sent to them for service and the experience was really great except a couple of things. First, I noticed a large greasy hand print on my head liner when I got home, from them! Second, the pen they use to write on the window for service purposes is very hard to get off.

Good service

by from Aurora, CO |

I have oil change done. It was quite fast and simple. Free washing and tire rotation. They did inspection and every issue they found was true (because I know my car) I wasn't forced to do anything over there. They don't try to rip you off like other Volkswagen dealers do. Best dealer in Denver metro area.

Purchasing a Car

by from Fountain, CO |

Larry Seatrom is my sales person. He kept me informed throughout the process and was very friendly. He made me feel welcomed.

Purchasing a Car

by from Aurora, CO |

Had really good customer service... polite, patient, very professional and kind.

Purchasing a car

by from Aurora, CO |

Larry was pleasant and easy to work with. He was very knowledgeable and helpful in this experience. I came in here without expecting to drive away in a vehicle today. And I am leaving in a great reasonably priced car.

Surprisingly Simple

by from Brighton, CO |

We were directed to this finance department because of our special financial needs. And were pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to drive off in a car that both fit our needs and was something we wanted. Everything was explained extremely well!