Tynan's Volkswagen

700 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

Great Customer Service!

by from Lakewood, CO |

Customer service was great. They worked hard and long for what I wanted and needed.

Purchasing a car

by from Aurora, CO |

Very well treated. Very knowledgeable and no pressure. Took excellent care of us. Thank you very much!

Steer Clear, Dishonest, Find another VW Dealer

by from Denver, Co |

I was told that they would give me a certain value for my trade in writing, this changed after arriving at the dealership. I drove 6+ hours with my trade, to be told they would give me less. I was told it was the manager's decision. Matthew agreed that the car was in the agreed upon condition, so I should have been given the agreed upon price. As with any sleazy car dealership, they made up lies as to why they would not honor the price. Like no service records on Carfax, I had all the maintenance records with me. I had also already given them the VIN so they could run the Carfax before giving me a value for the car. I followed up after the deal, stating my displeasure with the trade. Never heard anything back from Matthew Moody, Jim Tynan or Tim Green. They could not care less about the customer, just trying to make a fast buck. There are plenty of other VW dealerships in the Denver area, please do business with them instead.

Steer clear, sleazy and dishonest, stay away!

by from Denver, CO |

Tynan's Volkswagen responded to this review

September 22, 2014

Hello, I am disappointed to hear that your visit with our sales department was anything less than perfect. It is never our intention to mislead our customers in any way. Please contact me at your convenience so I can learn how we can better serve you in the future. Shean Kirin Shean.kirin@tynans.com

New vehicle

by from Denver, CO |

Although this has been a longer process than usual, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Larry is very patient and showed me several different cars until I found the one that met all my needs.

Very friendly & Knowledgeable of products

by from Parker, CO |

Salena was so helpful and understood all my needs. Excellent customer service skills! I'm so glad I answered my phone when she called! Awesome and made my experience in purchasing a car very easy!

Purchasing a car

by from Aurora, Colorado |

Worked with Larry and he was Awesome! Provided me with great customer service. He was able to put me in a great car with low miles. I feel my family will be safe in this vehicle.

New Car

by from Denver, Colorado |

Excellent customer service, they gave us exactly what we needed, for the only price we could afford!

Salena was great!

by from Aurora, CO |

Salena is very friendly and knowledgeable. She made the buying process painless. Jamie made my experience with Tynan's very pleasant and also did everything they could to get my payment where I wanted it to be.

Great Service

by from Denver, CO |

I received great customer service from this dealership. They showed great communication skills and are trying their hardest to get everyone into a vehicle, no matter what their situation may be.