Huntington Mazda

(4.5) 5.0 31 Reviews

660 E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station, NY 11746

Used 877-703-0967 Used877-703-0967

fair and reasonable service, no pressure sales...!

by from new york |

Although I didn't buy a car from there due to the car itself, the sales team was very friendly, did not pressure me and did their best to reach within striking distance of my asking price. James Kim was great and listened to what my concerns were and worked with me.

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Glen Head |

Had an appointment with Brittany Grey to go over my options on leasing/buying a car. She was professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. Not once did i feel pressured in any way shape or form. By the time I left the dealership, not only was I very happy with my purchase, but also felt I made a friend. My sincere thanks to Brittany and the entire Huntington Mazda team that I had the pleasure of meeting and doing business with.

Great dealership and great employees.

by from Huntington Station, NY |

When my 2003 Chevy Malibu (154,000 miles) told me it was time for retirement my son who recently purchased a Mazda (after extensive car search) recommended I visit dealership. I planned to visit 2 other car dealerships but went to Huntington Mazda first. Brittany Gray was so pleasant and knowledgeable, introduced me to new 2016 CX3 Sport Crossover, I loved it and purchased it that day. Brittany made my car purchasing experience easy - she is truly a "Mazda asset).

Excellent!

by from Huntington, New York |

I had the pleasure of dealing with James Kim at Huntington Mazda. He was extremely helpful and worked with me and my mother to find us a new car at a great price. We were really on a budget but James was able to get us into a new Mazda3 within a couple days of working together. Highly recommended!!!!!!!

Nice car,nice price.

by from Commack, NY |

Brittany was my first contact and put. me at ease. I appreciate what she did for me.

Very knowledgeable saleswoman

by from hauppauge,n.y. |

Our saleswoman Britney Gray was a pleasure to work with. No pressure to buy and answered every question. Highly recommend Dealership

2015 Mazda 3

by from northport,ny |

Al our salesman was exceptional, he went over every detail, answered my numerous questions and I was able to drive my new car home the same day. Huntington Mazda great dealership.

New Mazda 5

by from Port Jeff, NY |

My Toyota Rav 4 died after 160,000 miles and I found myself without a car. I had never owned a Mazda before, but had heard great things. I made the trip from Port Jefferson to Huntington Mazda and had the pleasure of meeting Diana Puzio. She showed me a great car, worked to get me an excellent price, and I walked out of the dealer the same day with a brand new Mazda 5! Diana was very knowledgeable, friendly, and made me feel at ease. I have purchased cars before and I have never had such a smooth car-buying experience! I highly recommend Huntington Mazda

Excellent

by from Greenlawn NY |

I would say that I had an overall great experience with everyone at Mazda. I worked with Dartanion Johnson, who was very friendly and nice to deal with. We were able to communicate in person, through email, and via text. He walked me through all the details and even hooked up my blue tooth for me. He didn't rush me at all. Everyone else I met at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. The dealership itself is in a great location. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a Madza.

Glenn Glubiak

by from Commack, NY |

Just drove away with a Mazda from Huntington Mazda after the best buying experience I have ever had at a dealer. Jack Depalo, Mary Pentecost and Al Aaydin were an outstanding team and gave us fantastic service, education on the vehicle and exception service overall. Made me a huge Mazda fan.