660 E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station, NY 11746

New 888-452-1384
Used 888-453-8254
Service 877-450-8726

One of New York's DealerRater Certified Mazda Dealer! Chat Live or Call us at 1-888-453-8254

Very happy

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Must say that these guys are actually pretty good. I was shopping for a Mazda 3, and Richard Cheng from Huntington Mazda offered better price than others. His frank, non-pushy attitude made negotiation simple, in comparison to others who tended to waste my time and manipulate me even over the phone (imagine what happens when you go in there!). Prior to visiting the dealership they gave me all details about the cars I wanted to see (such as actual mileage, options, colors etc.) and even sent copies of window stickers to by email. They sent someone to meet me at the train station, and had both cars I wanted to check out prepped and waiting for me in front. Both cars and prices were consistent with what I expected. They were then helpful when I had an unexpected problem insuring the car. In the end they've saved the day by setting me up with Gaico (after my own broker gave me an astronomical quote). Good experience. No deception. Great guys! If you are shopping for a Mazda - give them a chance.

Good Dealer

by from Stamford, CT |

EXCELLENT!!!! They greeted very warmly and explained their services, awards and process. They are very reliable.

Unbeatable Prices

by from New York, NY |

This dealership is great - was shopping for a Mazda CX-5 and dealt with James Kim over email and phone. He was helpful, and worked on my behalf to get a really excellent price on the car. Didn't play games, just worked hard for my business. Highly recommend reaching out to them...

Smoothest deal

by from Massapequa, NY |

I researched the car I wanted and the price I wanted to pay prior to going to the dealership. We worked with James Kim, and he couldn't have been a better fit for us to work with. He was extremely knowledgable, easy to deal with and not pushy at all. He worked with us to get us the car we wanted (CX-5 Touring), with extras at the price I wanted to pay. Plus, while we were wheeling and dealing, the extremely friendly staff was entertaining our very active 15 month old. I would highly recommend Huntington Mazda to anyone!

by from Huntington, NY |

Excellent experience with Mary at Huntington Mazda! She is very straightforward and will work with you to find you the car that fits your budget. Mary makes herself available outside of work hours and has the patience of a saint! My family has several mazdas & we have never had a problem. Mary you are amazing!!!

exceeded our expectations

by from Holbrook, NY |

My son and I were in the market for a 2015 Mazda 6. We first tried another Mazda dealership closer to our home, but they were inflexible on the price and the finance terms (my son is 6 months out of college, but with a good career job and excellent established credit rating). We next went to Huntington Mazda and worked with their team ('Dart' Johnson, Rich Chang, Ahmer Khan, Mary, and Jack Depalo). Every one of them were very helpful, friendly, and straight-forward. After reviewing my son's credit history, they extended a financing offer we would have been stupid to ignore and were also very flexible with a price well below msrp / sticker. The offer was so impressive, I (as a dad) was immediately suspicious. All our concerns quickly abated when we finalized purchase of the vehicle the next evening; Rich and Jack were true to their words with absolutely no 'funny business or bait & switch tactics. REALLY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE HERE. We give it our highest recommendation and have passed their business cards to other potential buyers. Thanks Jack, Rich and team for a hassle-free experience. Well done!

A Satisfied Customer

by from Huntington, NY |

We bought a Mazda CX9 and are very satisfied. We worked with Brittany Gray who met with us and showed us all of the available vehicles. We selected one and negotiated a fair price, which they put in writing. They offered us financing too. When we found a better financing deal, they came back and were able to beat the rate. They also offered us an extended warranty, something we were hesitant to buy. However, we compared other extended warranties and the Mazda extension was superior for the money. To sweeten the deal they offered an even better financing rate, and so we got the superior extended rate for not much more money. The entire process was smooth and painless, and their finance counselor was really on her game. If I ever open a dealership, she's the first person I'm going to hire. We are a Mazda family. We own a 5, a 6, and now a CX9. We use Huntington Mazda to service all of our vehicles and find their price and service to be very competitive. Look, you're buying a car. There's a lot of schtick involved at every dealership - don't let any of them tell you otherwise. But my wife and I are satisfied with Huntington Mazda. We would buy another vehicle from them and recommend them to you. Take a look - you'll be glad you did.

Terrible experience

by from long island, NY |

It is so bad experience to make business with this dealer. Totally UNFRIENDLY to customer!

Huntington Mazda responded to this review

May 24, 2014

Hello Sean, My name is Diana and I am the Certified Internet Relations Manager at Huntington Mazda. I see that you did not have a good experience at the dealership. I would personally like to apologize on behalf on the dealership. I would like to invite you back to Huntington Mazda and see what we can do to earn your business. I want to make things right. Our dealership is known for excellent customer relations. If you wish to discuss this matter privately, I can be reached at (631)427-5500 EXT 1018. Thank you! Diana Puzio Certified Internet Relations Manager Huntington Mazda 660 East Jericho Turnpike Huntington, NY 11746 (631)427-5500 EXT 1018

by from Huntington, NY |

What a great dealer, couldn't be more helpful. I ordered the vehicle on Wednesday and I was there Thurs. They installed the extras the next day and delivered friday and everything was programed and workingc could not have been more please with the service.

Smooth Process, Ridiculous Upcharge

by from Holbrook, NY |

I had the pleasure of working with Brittany Gray as my sales rep. All in all I had a wonderful experience at the dealership. Everyone was a nice and the process went very smoothly. My only upset is that they have a ridiculous "delivery and prep fee" that no one should be paying. Cars are supposed to be cleaned up as a courtesy to the customer, not as a charge to customer. My advice: ask them to lower the rate on the car if they cannot exclude this "Mandatory Fee" otherwise just say NO (at any dealership)!